Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Daniel/Betty #7: Because even Eric can't explain their amazing chemistry.

Hey guys! Welcome to the Daniel Meade/Betty Suarez Appreciation Thread!

^^^Made by, Beatriz (Beatriz)

Daniel/Betty "Bachelor & Butterfly (B&B)" Shippers:
1. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (Anji)
2. SoLongSelf (Rebecca)
3. collide (Sydney)
4. DreamWalker (Mel)
5. *Stacy* (Stacy)
6. hunee (Lexi)
7. Rainstorm18 (Jenny)
8. JulieB (Julie)
9. True Daisy lover
10. elavndrc
11. XxslbabesxX
12. azzro
13. lasha4god
14. Manda105
15. b_ritt
16. septemberose
17. Ana Luthor (Ana)
18. Chynna Princess
19. I'll Never Be Her
20. Juli236
21. tabasco_junkie7
22. martasmagdalenas
23. Jaded Joy (Nicole)
24. Chasity05 (Chasity)
25. gravelgerdie (Suzanne)
26. naceprettub (Amanda)
27. Mayberry
28. othlov3r23
29. Callalily (Calla)
30. xxCrashIntoMexx
31. RiverLey
32. Zee...
33. alwaysbeenyou
34. kutu
35. Beatriz (Beatriz)
36. MoondustWolf
37. krimsonchik
38. Buttacup
39. OTH_Leyton_4eva
40. l0velie
41. Dreamsingr
42. kimmysue7
43. MysticRose
44. BlindFaith (Lee)
45. sigf
46. TVWeirdo07
47. LondonGirl28 (MJ)
48. LuvinJames23 (Lyncoln)
49. heaven85 (Lina)
50. Tes!
51. evildeathchik
52. Fleni
53. Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO (Laura)
54. Emelie
55. Joey&.Dawson Forever
56. Dingbat
57. mylu
58. Less Than Perfect
59. truelovepj
60. Sir Fireboard (Natalie)
61. spanglish83
62. icygrrl02
63. Crazierthanuknow
64. brathanfan27
65. LuvDJ
66. Darla rules
67. Sark and Draco Lover (Jess)
68. ladybozi
69. SydneySummers
70. TheMovieGrrl
71. ~ Janet ~
72. theirishgirl
73. aydiamond17
74. OTHfreak!!!
75. wentfan615
76. MissCongeniality2003
77. Luceuk
78. paradisecity
79. Fabi
80. crunchie2006
81. ANGELforBUFFY

Why do we call them "The Bachelor and the Butterfly"?
Well, Daniel is someone who seems to be looking for a woman who understands him and loves him for who he is, but in the meantime, let's say that he is having a little too much of...err...women on his life. Hence, the bachelor title. And, then we have Betty, a sweet and nice (but with a temper) Queens girl that came to his life, one of the days dressed as a butterfy (it was her Halloween costume, LOL) and we thought that it truly represented what she is. So there you go! The B&B

^^^Made by, XxslbabesxX

Previous Threads:
Daniel/Betty #1: Working together may be complicated.
Daniel/Betty #2: Even Walter can see the sparks flying.
Daniel/Betty #3: They can be themselves around each other.
Daniel/Betty #4: Because he values her opinion.
Daniel/Betty #5: He doesn't want to lose her.
Daniel/Betty #6: She could never leave him.

Daniel/Betty Online Communities:
The Bachelor and The Butterfly - Daniel & Betty Shippers Unite!
Daniel/Betty community

*If you would like to be added to the Daniel/Betty shipper list, just ask or PM the thread starter.*
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."

Last edited by LondonGirl28; 01-22-2007 at 02:05 PM
Old 01-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Great start, LondonGirl!

Obviously I haven't been around this thread enough.... About the title, did someone ask Eric Mabius about his chem with America?
Old 01-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Great start, LondonGirl!

Obviously I haven't been around this thread enough.... About the title, did someone ask Eric Mabius about his chem with America?
Thanks, ROCKSTAR! I'm glad to be of assistance.

Oh yes, he was recently on the Ellen Degeneres show. Ellen asked him the following:

Ellen: "And your relationship with Betty is great too because you're both learning from each other."

Eric: "Yeah we...it's such...there's this funny thing, I have a great relationship with America, the actress who plays Betty. But there's this sort of other thing that happens when we have scenes, that I can't sort of describe...there's something that takes off - I don't know if it's the writing, or...or what a brilliant actor she is, but it takes on a life of it's own, and there's nothing that's be...pre-determined when we go to shoot a scene. It's just funny - we're laughing through every take, we can hardly get through, you...you know, the takes that we do.

In a nutshell, he was at a total loss for words.
Betty: "Daniel, I am not dating Henry." Daniel: "Because if you were, I would seriously have to think of getting rid of him...I'm not going to let him break your heart twice, Betty." Betty: "You'd actually do that?" Daniel: "Come on, Betty. You butt into my life all the time because you care about me. Like it or not, I care about you, too."
Old 01-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonGirl28 (View Post)
Thanks, ROCKSTAR! I'm glad to be of assistance.

Oh yes, he was recently on the Ellen Degeneres show. Ellen asked him the following:

Ellen: "And your relationship with Betty is great too because you're both learning from each other."

Eric: "Yeah we...it's such...there's this funny thing, I have a great relationship with America, the actress who plays Betty. But there's this sort of other thing that happens when we have scenes, that I can't sort of describe...there's something that takes off - I don't know if it's the writing, or...or what a brilliant actor she is, but it takes on a life of it's own, and there's nothing that's be...pre-determined when we go to shoot a scene. It's just funny - we're laughing through every take, we can hardly get through, you...you know, the takes that we do.

In a nutshell, he was at a total loss for words.
Oh no way!!! *jaw drops* That is pretty sweet that he couldn't even find the words to describe their "thing"... Ohhh, I'm all kinds of excited now! London see what you've done!

Oh my... Thanks bunches for the little bit of interview. I'm upset I didn't know he was going to be making an appearance.

I wish someone would ask him about how he feels when they're filming the scenes in which Betty is put down by other people. I recently rewatched the episode where Betty gets her "makeover" and he REALLY did an amazing job with trying to tell Wilhemina to shut up.... His facial expression killed me. Of course, America made me cry with her amazing acting.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Oh no way!!! *jaw drops* That is pretty sweet that he couldn't even find the words to describe their "thing"... Ohhh, I'm all kinds of excited now! London see what you've done!

Oh my... Thanks bunches for the little bit of interview. I'm upset I didn't know he was going to be making an appearance.

I wish someone would ask him about how he feels when they're filming the scenes in which Betty is put down by other people. I recently rewatched the episode where Betty gets her "makeover" and he REALLY did an amazing job with trying to tell Wilhemina to shut up.... His facial expression killed me. Of course, America made me cry with her amazing acting.

You're very welcome, ROCKSTAR! Believe me, I was just as excited when I heard her ask that.

That's a really good question. I agree - I wish Ellen or some interviewer would ask him to describe how he gets through the more emotional scenes with Betty. (That scene with Wilhelmina is a good example. He almost looked like he wanted to eat her alive. ) How do they handle those scenes? What's going through his head? I'd really like to hear a lot more!

Oh, did you miss the interview? Here's a video link:

The Bachelor and the Butterfly - Eric Mabius on The Ellen Degeneres Show

Old 01-07-2007, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread Londongirl

I got a suggestion Why don't we add to the first post the websites/communities out there about Betty and Daniel? I think that woud be nice
Old 01-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for kicking us off!

I seriously loved him talking to Ellen about DB.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

You're welcome, everyone. I agree - the Ellen interview was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatriz (View Post)
Thank you for the new thread Londongirl

I got a suggestion Why don't we add to the first post the websites/communities out there about Betty and Daniel? I think that woud be nice
I think that's a great idea! I know of a few on LJ, so I can add those in later (I'm stepping out soon, but I'll amend the first post as soon as I get back. ).
Old 01-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

awww that was SO cute!!!!! haha XD I love hearing the actors opinions and takes on whats going on in the show! *esp. if its Good news for us* lol. ^_^ I wonder how America sees their "THING"
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 01-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd love to hear more of America's thoughts on DB, as well.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great start on the new thread.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really loved them getting their first pay checks at the same time.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I updated the first post and listed the D/B communities that I was aware of. (And thanks for the suggestion, Beatriz! ) If there are any more that I missed, just let me know and I'll add them in.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Please,please,please add me to the list. I adore Betty and Daniel!!

~*LoVe,GeekLove,Pacey&Joey,Carly&Jason,Brooke&Mouth,
Betty&Daniel,George&Izzie,Lyla&Jason,Spuffy,Bones&Boothe, Team Karen
Craig&Ashley's hallway scene The Ghost in the Machine Marco&Dylan's kiss King Of Pain Ending scene Butterflied
Old 01-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Welcome SydneySummers

Londongirl, maybe you can add as well the official site and the 'ugly is in' website? Thank you for taking the suggestion in the first place I always find it very helpful when I 'arrive' to a new thread that I got places where I cna go to know what I've missed

Last edited by Beatriz; 01-08-2007 at 02:40 AM