Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm just gonna pretend that Kring is lying to us and in the end they wont be related. Cuz...personally, I don't do cest. *No offense to those who do* Today I was thinking about it..and I got sad and started feeling icky.
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 02-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only posible way for them to not be related would be if Peter was adopted too, which wouldn't make him Nathans brother in blood and he and Claire wouldn't be biologically related.
But think about the chances that that's gonna happen. We're just gonna have to live with it...

And still I hate it. I so wanted to see them become a couple.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haha! I love the title! It really is a slap to everyone whose been attacking us and to Kring!

Though the Liz Parker one was great too! Anything with Roswell is great, we should file it away for later, just in case it's no longer possible to live in the land of denial. Which is a great place to be. I don't think I'm ever gonna leave
Old 02-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

it's not like i'm watching a reality tv show, so the incest really doesn't bother me.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

naw. Im like whatever..I guess.. but then when I start to think about it ..lol.. Im like Er..turned off..lol. Im not saying this will STOP ME! XD

Did anyone find the info so I can give KRING a piece of my mind?! Im very mad---now all the ANTI P/C ppl are being MEAN! * GRR * We need to let our voices be heared! >:[
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 02-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie_dakota (View Post)
It hasn't really hit me yet either. I said yesterday that I was in denial and I think I still am. Although, I pretty much live in the land of denial. It's a very nice, safe place where everything goes the way you want it and Peter and Claire aren't related. I think I'll stay here. It's better then the places where people think we're crazy or sick.
I'm living in denial. I don't think I'm sick or crazy.....I think that all this can be a lie because their scenes never indicated they could be related, I saw another thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
The only posible way for them to not be related would be if Peter was adopted too, which wouldn't make him Nathans brother in blood and he and Claire wouldn't be biologically related.
But think about the chances that that's gonna happen. We're just gonna have to live with it...

And still I hate it. I so wanted to see them become a couple.
I hate this so much! I wanted to throw something to the TV when Claire's mom called Nathan I want them to be a couple, not family!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I wanted to throw something to the TV when Claire's mom called Nathan
Me too
When I saw Claire's mom calling Claire's dad I prayed that it wasn't Nathan that as going to appear. And when he did I almost threw my textbook at the TV.

Thanks for the new thread Jess
Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

I seriously didn't think that it was Nathan that Meridith was calling. There had been so much talk about how it couldn't be Nathan that I just put it out of my mind. And then in like 2 seconds time I was completely shocked/mad/confused/dazed/in denial. I know most people saw it coming, but I really had no clue.

I was really counting on Claude to be her father. It just made sense to me... but what can ya do?
Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG I LOVE the new title thread!

On the Lost board for Boone and Shannon they have Denial Island where They are not dead so we could start Denial High Where Cheering for Paire Love is always in syle!

Sending this over from the last thread I will do Claire point of View soon!

My take on the conversation Peter and Nathan would have when it comes to Paire! Enjoy!

Peter:"You son of a bitch!"

Nathan:"Ouch Peter! I got an election to win."

Peter:"You screwed up my life! You know I loved her why did you have to mess everything up!

Nathan:"No you screwed it up when you saved her! I can't help it if she is my daughter!"

Peter:"Thats right Nathan I saved her and I will stop at nothing from saving her again! I am her Hero NOT YOU!

Nathan: But I'm her father. You get it right?

Peter: Yeah I get it! I sell you out to Linderman so fast your head will spin and it won't be from frying around the block if you know what I mean! I demand a DNA test!

Nathan"Peter you wouldn't!

Peter:" Oh watch me! For your sake I am hopeing that DNA test is fase it would look bad for the election."

Nathan: Look Peter can't this wait until after November 8th! I am this close to winning the election! I don't need you to start yet another family scandel for the press to talk about!

Peter: You sick son of a bitch the election thats all you can think about! Nathan I lost the love of my life because you might be her father and all you are concerned about is the Damn election!

Nathan: "Look Pete let me level with ya. I know you saved her and all but so what people get saved all the time by Heroes. The fact of the matter is I am Claires father and wether you like it or not you are her Uncle Not Her Hero. Your not in love with her she is 17 for goodness sake!

Peter:"18 I have you know! Claire is 18 she is legal! Love doesn't know numbers if two people are in love they can't help it! When the DNA test comes back you will see."

Nathan:"Even if the DNA test comes back wrong Claire is 18 and you are 26! It is wrong and crazy on so many levels!

Peter:"Oh and flying around and having super powers is not crazy!

Nathan:"Oh Peter get over the fact that we do have super powers. Quite day dreaming and wake up. Claire is my daughter whether you like it or not!

Peter:"I hate you!"

Nathan:Ouch Peter watch the face!

Peter:"I will see you in court and I will Save The Cheerleader and Save the World and be with Claire!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Such a great idea, Erin!! Denial High is where its at!!
Old 02-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

This is the banner that they have at the opening of the Trust Fund babies thread for Boone and Shannon on the Lost board with regards to Denial Island.

We could do a banner or something for Paire and Denial High!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Addicted Fan

This title rocks!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

lmao Erin! Awesome!
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 02-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybozi (View Post)
naw. Im like whatever..I guess.. but then when I start to think about it ..lol.. Im like Er..turned off..lol. Im not saying this will STOP ME! XD

Did anyone find the info so I can give KRING a piece of my mind?! Im very mad---now all the ANTI P/C ppl are being MEAN! * GRR * We need to let our voices be heared! >:[
Hey everyone! That thread didn't take a long time at all!

I'm still looking for the address. I'll let you know when I find a good one. I still intend to respond to that TV Guide online story, hopefully tomorrow.

You know, I think there are more Paire potential shippers out there than have come forward on boards. I think that is the case because they are afraid to even state that they liked the possibility of a future relationship between the two because just about every time someone does, they get flamed. I've never been one to be cruel regarding someone's preferences, but not everyone is like that.
I've spoken to people who don't visit the Internet and those who do and I've heard a few say that.

It's tough, but we have to try to not let it bother us because I personally feel like the people who go out of their way to be cruel to others who don't share their views are doing so mainly because they are unhappy in their own lives and need to feel more important by putting others down. It's unfortunate, but it happens. Then, you have the people who only believe what they want and think everyone else is wrong. The world is made up of all kinds of people, but I think we're lucky here because we can ship Peter/Claire in whatever form we chose and everyone accepts each other.

If our worst fear does happen and this really spells the end for a future romantic connection for Paire, I'll still ship them, too.

I'm not for uncle/niece romantic pairings, but I would ship them as the good friends they would most likely become because of their amazing connection. And, I'd still ship them in AU as a romantic pairing. My own "AS IF!" universe.

Thnk about this too: that Vanity Fair story with Hayden has her mentioning being 23 by the time her contract is up. That means she's signed a six year deal and, given the phenomenal success of the show -- unless the writers continue to slap its viewers in the face or treat them like they are idiots, then I think it is safe to say that the show will be around for several years.

I still hope Kring has a great twist up his sleeves. I don't think the Paire shippers are alone in feeling that they got jipped with the reveal of Claire's dad. If he doesn't now, then maybe in future seasons, the chemistry Milo/Hayden have will cotinue to show and maybe they'll revisit the possibility of twisting the story somehow so that it could be possible -- when she's older -- to give the viewers their own twist.

I can hear the promo guy's voice now: "They said it would never happen. It couldn't be. It was impossible. But what if it wasn't? Two heroes learn they're not as connected as they thought, leaving the door open to new possibilities. An all new Heroes, next Monday at 9/8C, only on NBC."

I got my "Alias" box in the mail today with all five seasons so I'm going to curl up and watch Michael Vartan for a few hours before cashing in for the night. Hugs to all my Paire friends.
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 02-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Better late than never, right?

I hope this one won't reach 400 posts. Not that I'm surprised you got carried away.

Post away.

Erin, the banner is totally OT, but I love it. I'm a huge Shannon fan. May she R.I.P.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread