Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2019, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

posting while watching American Idol

the most powerful weopon that Bruce had was his brain...he was a genious...like a Rogue FBI Agent with millions of dollars
Old 03-25-2019, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Yes it is. How could you forget all of Bruce Wayne's leading ladies? He gets more action than anyone in DC comics.

OMG, thanks for that link! That's just what I imagined Homer would do.

Why, was there something in that RD episode that was bad? And what would make Bugs think that Mickey had anything to do with it?

Well, I guess I had other things on my mind. No problem. I think they're not happy cause the episode airs Wednesday but the full episode got leaked out before it airs Wednesday. Every time something goes wrong Bugs main suspect is always a Mouse. Oh, since the Mouse owns Fox now I guess they own Buffy TVS, and BH 90210.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

morning guys
Old 03-26-2019, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
posting while watching American Idol

the most powerful weopon that Bruce had was his brain...he was a genious...like a Rogue FBI Agent with millions of dollars
Hi, Dave! I hope you had a good morning.

Yeah, I know, Dave. I was just joking with Sarah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, I guess I had other things on my mind. No problem. I think they're not happy cause the episode airs Wednesday but the full episode got leaked out before it airs Wednesday. Every time something goes wrong Bugs main suspect is always a Mouse. Oh, since the Mouse owns Fox now I guess they own Buffy TVS, and BH 90210.
Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, you always have other things on your mind, like the Mouse.

Oh, so the full episode got leaked, not just a couple of scenes?

I don't think Bugs cares about the Mouse. Bugs still has the Justice League and all the DC characters. I don't like the idea of the Mouse not only getting Star Wars and Marvel, but also Alien, Aliens, Predator, and Die Hard. Yeah, they'll screw up Buffy and 90210.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they won't do a reboot of a 90210 story.... the actors will play themselves in sort of a documentary short series....
Old 03-26-2019, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, you always have other things on your mind, like the Mouse.

Oh, so the full episode got leaked, not just a couple of scenes?

I don't think Bugs cares about the Mouse. Bugs still has the Justice League and all the DC characters. I don't like the idea of the Mouse not only getting Star Wars and Marvel, but also Alien, Aliens, Predator, and Die Hard. Yeah, they'll screw up Buffy and 90210.
True. Yes the full episode. Speaking of DC characters. Bugs may have a winner in Shazam. Well, after doing some checking they might not own 90210 after all. But it seems they do own Buffy. Oh, the Mouse also own the X-Files.
Old 03-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex.... if you can and want to...on Thursday - 7 pm EST..... Tia and Melissa are going to watch Suicide Squad Hell to Pay on the DC Thread
Old 03-27-2019, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex.... if you can and want to...on Thursday - 7 pm EST..... Tia and Melissa are going to watch Suicide Squad Hell to Pay on the DC Thread
Hi, Dave! I'm gonna try and find that movie so I can join in.

Quote:
they won't do a reboot of a 90210 story.... the actors will play themselves in sort of a documentary short series....
I'd rather they just leave that show alone, Dave. The sequel they did with the new cast along with Brenda and Kelly returning was quite enough for me.

Quote:
True. Yes the full episode. Speaking of DC characters. Bugs may have a winner in Shazam. Well, after doing some checking they might not own 90210 after all. But it seems they do own Buffy. Oh, the Mouse also own the X-Files.
Well, I still haven't seen last week's episode of Riverdale yet, dragonfire. I'm being lazy once again.

Yeah, I heard that Shazam was getting good reviews. Hopefully it's a hit so that Zack Levi can not only enjoy the success he deserves, but maybe one day he and Yvonne can talk NBC Universal into doing a Chuck movie or a TV revival.

I sure hope they don't own 90210, but yeah, Buffy is owned by Fox so now Disney owns her. OMG, I forgot about The X-Files. They're gonna own that too, FML. What the hell, Fox? How could you sell out like that? You should've bought all of Marvel's titles back in the 90s when James Cameron was originally planning his Spider-Man movie.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi all
Old 03-27-2019, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Well, I still haven't seen last week's episode of Riverdale yet, dragonfire. I'm being lazy once again.

Yeah, I heard that Shazam was getting good reviews. Hopefully it's a hit so that Zack Levi can not only enjoy the success he deserves, but maybe one day he and Yvonne can talk NBC Universal into doing a Chuck movie or a TV revival.

I sure hope they don't own 90210, but yeah, Buffy is owned by Fox so now Disney owns her. OMG, I forgot about The X-Files. They're gonna own that too, FML. What the hell, Fox? How could you sell out like that? You should've bought all of Marvel's titles back in the 90s when James Cameron was originally planning his Spider-Man movie.
Well, you have until April 17 to get caught up. I'm glad Shazam is. Speaking of Cameron. Disney now owns Avatar. Oh, 3x17 was enjoyable, and got more clues to Gladys as the real GK.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chrissy...what's new

Alex.... I only watched the first two seasons of the most recent 90210
... and I'll be watching opening day baseball all day and some NCAA too
Old 03-28-2019, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Chrissy...what's new

Alex.... I only watched the first two seasons of the most recent 90210
... and I'll be watching opening day baseball all day and some NCAA too
Hi, Dave!

Yeah, I only watched one episode of the new 90210 and quickly turned away. It's just not the same.

My Phillies are leading the Braves 3-1 in the 5th inning, Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hi all
Hi, Chrissy! I hope you're having a good day!

Quote:
Well, you have until April 17 to get caught up. I'm glad Shazam is. Speaking of Cameron. Disney now owns Avatar. Oh, 3x17 was enjoyable, and got more clues to Gladys as the real GK.
I'm gonna get caught up, don't worry, dragonfire.

Yep, I'm glad the DCEU is doing better now that... someone is no longer around running things.

Disney owns Avatar too? OMG, and that means they also own True Lies.

I'll let you know what I think as soon as I watch, dragonfire.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I'm gonna get caught up, don't worry, dragonfire.

Disney owns Avatar too? OMG, and that means they also own True Lies.

I'll let you know what I think as soon as I watch, dragonfire.
Ok. Yep, remember it was on the Walt Disney Company homepage? If they do I doubt they will do anything with it. Ok, hope you enjoy it. Beware Varchie gets like minor stories in both episodes, and Bughead gets the major stories.
Old 03-28-2019, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...good start to the Phillies sseason
Old 03-28-2019, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Doing good, just got home from work and cooking dinner
Closed Thread   Post New Thread