Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Bones Fanfiction IDEA!

hello everyone! I'm Melissa and I have a fanfic idea. I'm not a very good writer so i was wondering if someone who is better at this would like to give the idea a try.

The idea is really AU and out of character but I think it's something that nobody writes about or even talks so here it is!

The idea is about eating disorder( a very difficult topic for me).. well let's put it like this Booth and Brennan have been going out for a couple of months but booth ends it because she pushing him away and he cant take that anymore. after the break up Brennan has a huge relapes and binges and purges( after lets said 10 years of not bingeing and purging) . if you want to know more just PM me or whatever if you think this is a good idea

Pam: To Arlene's children: You make me so happy I never had any of you.
Eric: No, c'mon Pam, they're funny. They're like humans, but miniature. 'Teacup humans'.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the idea, Melissa.

We do have a thread here for sharing fic ideas, and one here for Bones. I posted your idea on both of those threads, so I'm going to close this one