Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Ideas for Fan Fiction

Thanks for opening the thread, Aerynv We thought this would be a good idea for a more general thread

See the post below for more info

this challenge is about Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz(Demily )
I have a challenge for you writers.
Ok here is the challenge: the challenge is what would happen if Emily and David get a picture or video of them kissing in public!( by TMZ lol!)
What would happen? How would the media react? How would Demily react? How would there friends and family think?

Ok there's one of them here the other story idea: what if David got Emily pregnant? How would emily tell david? What would David say? How would they tell everyone?!!!

Ok these are like very Dramatic stuff but I like drama and I would like to know how you guys think would happen.

So any takers?

Pam: To Arlene's children: You make me so happy I never had any of you.
Eric: No, c'mon Pam, they're funny. They're like humans, but miniature. 'Teacup humans'.

Last edited by Aerynv; 08-23-2008 at 10:40 AM
Old 08-23-2008, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Ideas for Fan Fiction

Hi this is a thread where you can post the ideas that you have for fanfiction, that other writers might like to use.

Post your ideas (with the knowledge that you are donating them to the cause of fan fiction ) and let's see if anyone takes you up on them!
Old 08-23-2008, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

That's a good idea

Maybe this is also a thread where you can post pictures of areas you'd think could fit into a story really well, or original characters you thought of.

Keep in mind that by posting those things here, you agree to let other writers use it

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 08-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

soooo...... is anyone going to take the challenge?

Pam: To Arlene's children: You make me so happy I never had any of you.
Eric: No, c'mon Pam, they're funny. They're like humans, but miniature. 'Teacup humans'.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

I, personally, am not familiar with the fandom, so I am going to have to pass

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 09-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Originally posted by Aerynv Fan Fic idea for Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerynv
hello everyone! I'm Melissa and I have a fanfic idea. I'm not a very good writer so i was wondering if someone who is better at this would like to give the idea a try.

The idea is really AU and out of character but I think it's something that nobody writes about or even talks so here it is!

The idea is about eating disorder( a very difficult topic for me).. well let's put it like this Booth and Brennan have been going out for a couple of months but booth ends it because she pushing him away and he cant take that anymore. after the break up Brennan has a huge relapes and binges and purges( after lets said 10 years of not bingeing and purging) . if you want to know more just PM me or whatever if you think this is a good idea

Thanks for the idea, Melissa!