Master Fan

Ringer Episode 12: "What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag?l" Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Ringer Episode 12: "What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag?"
Discussion Thread

Quote:
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7

"RINGER" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

"What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag?"

ANDREA ROTH GUEST STARS - Juliet's (Zoey Deutch) mother Catherine (guest star Andrea Roth) arrives in town, where she proceeds to wreak havoc on Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) and Bridget's (Sarah Michelle Gellar) relationship. Bridget discovers someone from Siobhan's past and thinks he might be the key to her learning more information about her sister. Meanwhile, Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) discovers a lead that causes Agent Machado (Nestor Carbonell) to think he is closing in on Bridget. Mike Colter also stars. Jerry Levine directed the episode written by Hank Chilton.

Promo:

Discuss away with your thoughts and theories folks!

Old 02-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Okay, can we please talk about this bit from midway in the above trailer?!

Thoughts? Speculations?

Old 02-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Well, at the very least..Juliet is looking scared FOR him (or scared of someone else), but not scared of Mr C! Since I don't think anyone would just rob a school, it should be something tying into to why Juliet accused Mr C of rape! (Hopefully!)
Old 02-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

I can't tell if she looks scared or guilty (like she's just been caught doing something she shouldn't have). We better get some answers on Tuesday!

Old 02-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alee23 (View Post)
I can't tell if she looks scared or guilty (like she's just been caught doing something she shouldn't have). We better get some answers on Tuesday!
True...Juliet could have been trying to kiss him and the hands in the air response when someone else comes in was about proving he didn't have his hands on her and he's not the one making the moves!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Great catch! My first impression was that someone off to the right was holding a gun on Mr. C. Juliet, though, doesn't look like she's protecting him -- she's looking straight at the security that she obviously knows is there. So is she in on staging something to make him look bad? Whatever is going on -- she was definitely NOT afraid of him whenever this was recorded.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, there's something going on there, but I can't figure out what right now. Juliet's cared, though.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

Well I had to watch the promo a couple of times so I could pause it in the right spot to get the screencap, so maybe that's how I came to that conclusion.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I do hope we get some more screentime when it comes to their sl tonight.

I'm very curious about that picture. Juliet doesn't seem to be scared of him, but with this show you never know.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

I never want to get my hopes up, but I need some damn answers.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocurl (View Post)
I never want to get my hopes up, but I need some damn answers.
Me too.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Btw, while this is an assumption, is anyone else a little appalled that Juliet is calling her Mom a 'Ho-bag'? Granted, we don't know anything about their relationship, but there's a level of disdain there more than just a love/hate relationship you might expect. It's almost like Juliet doesn't have any emotional ties or conflicts towards her Mom if she could call her that...I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if Juliet thought or said that about Siobhan when her father started dating her or any of her Dad's other girlfriends, but her own Mom? Wow.

ETA: Okay, that makes more sense she was calling Tessa a ho-bag, but that is SO not how I wanted things to turn out this episode. I don't know if Tessa is just being spiteful towards Mr C for turning her down or if he really did rape her, but I must say, I'd rather he be a serial killer than a rapist! I'm not surprised that Siobhan let Henry in on her identity, given that it appears she actually has feelings for him, plus it's obvious she can talk a good game and she has Henry thinking the false identity and everything else is due to Bridget. I'm sure Henry could rationalize Siobhan pawning Bridget's ring when theoretically it should be Siobhan's ring too. I still don't know if everything is as it appears (or is told) with Mr C either as we still haven't seen any hint of this mysterious third party.

Last edited by rowanlove; 02-08-2012 at 09:57 PM
Old 02-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

RARGHHHHHHHHHH! I just watched it. No, no, just no! I'm with you A and wondering if Tessa was being spiteful, which is horrible thing to think if she's really telling the truth. Definitely prefer him to be a serial killer than a rapist.

Also disappointed that all we saw of Carpenter was in that video. Answers now please because I'm pretty much just as unsatisfied, if not more than last ep!

Old 02-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tessa saying he raped her too was defintely a twist I din't see coming. I don't know what to believe anymore. I still feel like there is more to the story, but without showing him on screen very much I can't get a feel of his character.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I just want to know if Tessa was actually lying about Mr C. Just because NO NO NO! (So with you Angela!)