Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Jason OT #11: More talk of anything but a certain someone.

Angela, that's cool that you've got one at all--regardless of who beat you to it in the area.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Roz and coming up with a title!

We'll just have to see whether it sticks whenever an election is called since she wasn't actually voted in by the people.

My Internet is made of fail and has been okay after a tech came to replace equiptment on Monday but last night conked out again! So now another technician is coming over on Tuesday. I really hope after three technician visits that they fix it once and for all because this is ridiculous! I feel like all I've been doing while at home these past few weeks is speacking to technical support!

Old 06-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Oh wow, I didn't know the people could vote in a new PM.

That's too bad about the internet. I hope it all gets fixed soon.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Actually it wasn't the people - he was outsed by his deputy! So you can really see the back stabbing nature of politics come into play!

It is so frustrating! It better be fixed after this third technician comes because it's getting ridiculous! And it's cutting into my time! (It's gotten to the point where I've come into the office early to sneak on! )

Old 06-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Ouch! I'd feel better about being ousted if it was at least by the whole party, not just one person.

I hope it gets worked out for you, too. I'm having trouble being around because of summer vacation mixed with being in class for 6 hours two days a week.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Especially when it's your supposed loyal deputy!

It is getting ridiculous! I'm at work early again posting this... :shh:

Hope all goes well with your classes! I never coped well with long days!

On a side note I'm super excited for the Vampire Diaries con this weekend with Nina, Ian, Paul, and Michael! I have fancy tickets so there's also a cocktail party Friday night and breakfast Sat morning before the con!

Old 06-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh, you have to report back on the con to me while I celebrate the 4th of July.

Class was better, but I'm currently writing paper and then I have one more after it. But at the most I'm writing another 4 pages. I can do it.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

I still have Supanova to post from the weekend before last - it would help if my Internet would stop cutting out! What are your 4th July plans?

That's good to hear! I think my problem with papers was that I always had too much to write!

Today I spent the morning roadtesting an Iron Man action figure, which walks, talks, lights up and shoots plastic missiles. I wasn't expecting it to move so fast so the missiles were flying at my head when I tried to test it out and take photos!

Old 07-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, my plans are pretty basic--there's a parade in town, and then I'll be going to my cousins' for dinner before we watch the fireworks for free somewhere around town.

My problem with this one paper is that I didn't know exactly what I was supposed to include--it was simply a reflection paper.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Ooh parades! I love parades! I even used to partake in some of our local ones as a kid because my primary school used to enter the float competition!

Reflection paper. Yikes! Think I only did one of them and it was harder than a regular paper that's for sure!

Old 07-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

The parade is always fun, and good time all around.

The reflection paper wasn't too bad, but it wasn't what I was used to writing at all.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

Vampire Diaries cast are awesome! Love every single one of them! But I'm exhausted from the lack of sleep so that'll be all you're getting from me for the time being and whatever I posted on Twitter. ;P

Old 07-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

I'll take that for right now, Angela.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

I posted some on the PortraitTVHolic twitter before I went to bed but not my actual one. Although I tweeted my photo op I think. Might get onto an LJ post tonight but we'll see.

Home from work, not a bad morning but one of more little 16yr old staff members threw up right in front of me and it was not pretty. Luckily I have a strong stomach and didn't throw up myself. I sent the poor girl home after that!

Old 07-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

I did see your group photo op. It's a great shot.

A 16 yo at Target or Mania?

My 4th was pretty fun--I hung out as I usually do, had some of my favorite drink and got to see the fireworks by the end of it.