Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

12x08: "Lotus" Episode Discussion

LOTUS
Thursday December 8th 2016
The CW
THE CHASE CONTINUES – Lucifer’s search for power and influence in a vessel lands him in the White House. The President of The United States (guest star David Chisum) unknowingly makes a deal with the devil, leading Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles), Castiel (Misha Collins), Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) and Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) to band together to fight the Dark Lord.

Written by: Eugenie Ross-Leming and Brad Buckner
Directed by: Phil Sgriccia

[/QUOTE]
Old 12-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Upside down crosses…well that’s not a good sign. Sam and Dean!! Lets just be honest…Sam and Dean are a better duo then Crowley/Castiel. Important research for a new case! An exorcism! An evil/demonic church…interesting. New Lucifer? And yup…he possessed the president. He’s uncomfortable! Sam! Dean! I thought those two were hiding something…she was definitely flirty! Crowley! And they can’t keep away from him! The president is satan…just another day on Supernatural. Rowena is not happy with this guy! Crowley will still defend her…no matter what. Castiel hearing voices…interesting. A possible angel/human baby? What is going on? The security people know who they are! That was insane! Men of letters…of course! Sam called them? What? Dean really wants to use the grenade launcher! Of course Crowley is the only one that can get in and get her out. And the bible burst into flames! The security people doing a sweep of the room…this president guy is definitely not to be trusted! Sam!! Omg!! They finally did it…they got him!! I hope it is for good this time! Awesome job Sam!! you say what now? Wait what? That is not right! Castiel is not good at watching people…she escaped! This was not right…they don’t deserve this!! It was actually a good episode…
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

I always love your take on the episodes Lauren. I won't get to watch this one until tomorrow
Old 12-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

I watched it & have to say WTH!!!
Old 12-11-2016, 04:17 AM
Total Fan

I liked this episode, even though it was Lucifer based. Liked the little brother moments we got (we so need more of them!). Can't wait to see what happens next with the boys arrested, but I guess that Cas can help them get out of this one.

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

It was a full episode But it just really bugged me that the boys STAYED! Hey, Lucifer was out of the President, they could have gotten away. Let it be. But no, they stick around...really?
Old 12-15-2016, 10:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
It was a full episode But it just really bugged me that the boys STAYED! Hey, Lucifer was out of the President, they could have gotten away. Let it be. But no, they stick around...really?
That's right, it was pretty illogical... They have so much experience in hunting, they should have known better

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

People on Twitter did not like this episode but I did.

Lucifer barely losing his virginity after billions of years felt repetitive of that episode with Castiel in season 9. But I love the idea of Lucifer creating a Nephilim. And that the first time he had sex was in the meatsuit of the President of the United States.

I get that Lucifer was in the cage for eons and only sent his psychic essence out to influence demons and he is an angel. Excuse me, archangel. Very few angels had sex prior to The Great Angel Fall of season 8. But archangel Gabriel had lots of sex. And probably so did Zachariah. And maybe Naomi.

Does this mean that Lucifer never raped Sam or Michael or the Littlest Winchester brother? Or was his time with Kelly his first semi-consensual?

He totally could have been banging Meg. She hero worshipped him. It would have been like Voldemort & Bellatrix.

It took me awhile to figure out where I saw the actress who plays the POTUS mistress/Lucifer baby mama. It was an episode of The big bang theory. She played an elusive (to TBBT world) female geek who Leonard starts seeing even though he's still with Priya (so much better than her brother Raj). She dumps him when he confesses he's cheating on his girlfriend with her only for it to turn out Priya was cheating on him.

I have my issues with abortion but I find it kind of funny that the times when I'm like kill it kill it now are the monster baby stories.

Bella in Twilight: Breaking dawn
Elizabeth in Prometheus
Elsa in Splice
Merril in Neonomicon
Gabrielle in Xena Warrior Princess
Hope in Xena Warrior Princess
Jasmi-Cordy in Angel

I think Lucifer would be a better father than Chuck aka God. Kelly is hot so look forward to seeing more of her. She better not die in childbirth.

Last edited by wilywiccan; 12-31-2016 at 09:09 PM
wilywiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am glad that you liked it so much wilywiccan but I kind of agree more with twitter.

Unless Mark is playing Lucifer I just can't get into the character at all.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread