Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGAva (View Post)
Just dropped in to say: a@hykjd$kl; !!!!!!!!

Best. Episode. Ever!
Sums it up!
Old 04-09-2010, 05:15 PM
New Fan

interesting......

Oh. My. God

Last edited by spectacularviews; 04-09-2010 at 05:22 PM Reason: citation
spectacularviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGAva (View Post)
Just dropped in to say: a@hykjd$kl; !!!!!!!!

Best. Episode. Ever!
Couldn´t agree more

spectacularviews thank you for sharing the poem, I think you´re right I love the quote they used
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
bh11000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That quote was lovely and the reference to the s4 finale was great.

Poem is lovely and very BB in there.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:47 PM
New Fan

2 more *****ing epiisodes that all im giving this god d*mn show i cant belive they would do that HOOOW could that do thatat sdflskdfja
f

asdfAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i am so frusteraded right now

GAAAAAAAHHHHH

SHE RREJECTED HIM......................AND YOU KNOW SHE LIKES HIM............................................

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
thegaate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Absolute Fan

I love that we've watched the episode so many times. i'm gonna eat my ben & jerry's ice cream as i am watching the episode before bed tonight
We feel that weight on our backs, but, they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly.
McSexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
New Fan

I AM FLIPPING THE FK OUT RIGFHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(along with the spamming)
Old 04-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSexie (View Post)
I love that we've watched the episode so many times. i'm gonna eat my ben & jerry's ice cream as i am watching the episode before bed tonight
That sounds lovely

She didn't reject him she just wants to save him.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
She didn't reject him she just wants to save him.
its bones, shes obviously rejecting him (for her reasons if anything)

i see were your coming from her " your the one who needs to be saved line " but thats not her. They never in this show have had her try to protect booth (or the alternative to this is that she has always been protecting him witch would be much more ingenious.)

But still having her protect him would be taking her out of the character witch they have made her out to be for the last 5 seasons (witch i suppose they could do) but it would be going pretty far.

While bones is just enjoying the friendship not seeing the love from him (shes not a people person she wouldnt see this shes just starting to get friendship for gods sake.)
even furthering my argument is that she doesnt believe in fate but booth does , hes also more heart oriented (if you know what i mean) hes looking at the fact that he loves her not thinking for a second that she wouldn't love him back (or convinced that she would) (furthered by the gambling) because theyd been together for so long and shes one of the (if not the) only person/s he can open up to.

girls are kinda like that you think they like you but they dont.

And you know theres no way she would go up to him and say she was wrong and that she loves him. it would be taking her toatally out of charicter (and would be to far this time.)

when she kisses him she pulls away because she realises that every second the keeps that kiss booth falls a million more miles when she turns him down.

the only way to rectify this is to have booth moove on and find someone and bones becomes jelious , there roles switch and we start over (witch would be enough change to make it interesting for a season or 2 more)
Old 04-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

She wasn't rejecting him. She's scared of what she feels. She is right about her never letting her heart be open. Its her way of protecting herself from being hurt and now she knows that she has feelings for Booth and she knows that he loves her but she's scared of it all going wrong and them both getting hurt so she's keeping her heart closed to protect both of them
Old 04-09-2010, 06:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
She wasn't rejecting him. She's scared of what she feels. She is right about her never letting her heart be open. Its her way of protecting herself from being hurt and now she knows that she has feelings for Booth and she knows that he loves her but she's scared of it all going wrong and them both getting hurt so she's keeping her heart closed to protect both of them
sorry i think theres a word for that.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegaate (View Post)
sorry i think theres a word for that.
And what would that be?
Old 04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
MMP
New Fan

the ending still has me shocked, i thought for sure that Brennan was going to give it a shot, probably one of my favorite episodes of all time, amazingly well put together, David and Emily did a fantastic job playing out their roles and showing emotion.

ithink in the up coming episodes 1 of 2 things will happen, booth will become interested in another girl, leading brennan to become jealous and in the in the season finale they get together or in an upcoming episode somthing will happen to booth and brennan will see how much she truly loves him and wants to be with him
MMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
And what would that be?
I'd call it guarded, but I think that poster is trying to get at something else.
roarimaraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by roarimaraptor (View Post)
I'd call it guarded, but I think that poster is trying to get at something else.
That's what I think as well. And with Brennan's history its obvious why she would be guarded