Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2016, 12:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, the struggle is real indeed! I still can't believe we haven't heard any word of a new project. She's an Oscar nominee now! She might be the only one who doesn't have a line up of new projects and I can't believe how this is possible only with Rachel! The anxiety started to eat me out mid-January and I was thinking "the award season will eventually come to and end and she doesn't have anything new except for Doctor Strange! What if she goes back to Toronto for months?!" But I thought she would have signed on to something by the end of the award season. The fact that the deal with Collateral Beauty fell flat and she hasn't been back to London for Doctor Strange is a real downer But I also agree that her being in LA is a good sign. I hope we hear something good as soon as possible
Old 03-18-2016, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

With every day that passes that she doesn't sign onto something new I get MORE nervous.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm so happy we have each other, because I feel so greedy that I want to know the next project already.

Prayer circle that she has something in the works and/or that she is in LA for meetings
Old 03-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

PRAYER CIRCLE, INDEED. I just can't imagine she'd actually be in town just to hang all over Taylor Kitsch, surely her whole team is advising her to get something nailed down!
Old 03-19-2016, 02:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Same here, guys. I'm so glad we have each other to share our impatience and frustration about this This is starting to feel very annoying with all those rumors about her personal life Our only consolation was that she was still in LA and now finding out her stay in LA might be due to a totally different reason... I refuse to believe this I agree with Amanda, I just can't imagine her being in LA just for that. I mean I hope she has work-related reasons other than that. Maybe she's just reading scripts and trying to decide which one to pick PRAYER CIRCLE INDEED!
Old 03-19-2016, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hi guys! I saw you mention your worry that Rachel isn't hanging around LA for work and maybe is there for Taylor. He has been in LA a lot since around the time award season started, but to ease your fears he's been in Austin the past week, so she can't be hanging around LA strictly for that reason. He is due back to LA this weekend for a charity hockey game (maybe) but he doesn't live in there full time, but like I said he has been there an unusual amount lately but he's traveling back and forth between Texas and CA.

But we have the same worry as you guys, he's not one to hang around LA and his new movie isn't shooting there so we were hoping he was there for work meetings but then all these rumors had me second guessing myself.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 03-19-2016 at 06:00 AM
Old 03-19-2016, 11:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks a lot for the info! Wow it sure is weird that both of them have started to spend suspiciously more amount of time in LA around the same time Anyway, I hope it works out for the best for both their careers. Fingers crossed!
Old 03-20-2016, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Definitely fingers crossed! Maybe they're both conveniently in LA at the same times so they just decide to hook up when they're there simultaneously.
Old 03-25-2016, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to put this here because I'm not sure exactly where else to put it, but has anyone else seen this article from ppcorn.com? It's called "15 Things You Didn't Know About Rachel McAdams." I think most of us know all of them, but I found this one really interesting and I'd never heard it before. Does anyone know anything about it?

Quote:
Number Fourteen: Her First Role Was in ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’

But almost definitely not one of the ones you’ve seen. She acted as April O’Neal in a school play during her childhood in Canada.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Author of "Eligible" fan casted Rachel if a movie was ever made:
Quote:
If Eligible became a movie, who would play Liz and Darcy?
My husband and I were talking about this the other night. First of all, you know, anyone. But I feel like Rachel McAdams would be a fantastic Liz. I also can see Tina Fey. Darcy … do you watch Outlander? Either of Claire's husbands on Outlander would make a good Darcy. I'm open-minded! The older husband [Tobias Menzies] seems like he has kind of the haughtiness and intelligence of Darcy, and then the younger husband [Sam Heughan] seems like he has the smoldering attractiveness of Darcy ... Oh my god, that guy. That's one attractive man.
Curtis Sittenfeld 'Eligible' Interview - Author Curtis Sittenfeld Adapts 'Pride and Prejudice'
Old 04-24-2016, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

Rachel McAdams for every role in every movie, am I right?
Old 04-26-2016, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

YES!!! I like it when authors fancast Rachel in a (possible) movie adaptation of their work. It seems like an honor, because I think authors are probably protective of the characters they created.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

This is probably nothing, but worth to post here:

I have seen tweets these last weeks about people getting excited that "The Notebook 2" is filming in their area, which is all based on fake reports. I have no idea where those reports came from but it's possible this tweet is also referring to one of those reports but maybe it's a project that we missed?
Old 05-02-2016, 02:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

No offense to all these excited tweeters but I don't think there can be a project that you missed which these guys might know about, Lindsey! I think they are all referring to The Notebook 2 and I'm having a hard time to understand how reports about this supposedly new movie are still around?
Old 05-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

I think it was a hoax/joke kind of reports, but it keeps appearing. There is also a Notebook series in the works, so maybe people got confused? Although, I don't think that's going to be part of the upcoming pilot season so it doesn't seem likely they are filming it already.

Cannes kicks off next week already, I still hope a new project will hit the Cannes market