Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Amy Stone/The Family Stone #2 - Because we can't wait for the DVD to come out soon!

Carry on.

I can't wait until it comes out! Like the title says.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

My sister is buying the DVD today

I loved Rachel's character in this film, how she softened at the end of the film and the scene where she fell over in the kitchen was so funny .
Old 04-20-2006, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

I'll probably buy it once it comes out in NZ.

That scene was so funny. But I think one of the funniest scenes for me was when Ben met Meredith for the first time, and Amy hit him in the head and then Everett hit her in the head.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hee, I love the kitchen scene.

Did you get to see any of the extras, Louise?
Old 04-21-2006, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkles
Hee, I love the kitchen scene.

Did you get to see any of the extras, Louise?
Not yet but there are loads to watch, like out-takes, deleted scenes, set features. Its great when a DVD has a ton of extras , hopefully I'll get to see them tonight (if my sister comes back with the DVD - shes got it at her house now).
Old 04-22-2006, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Louise-
Not yet but there are loads to watch, like out-takes, deleted scenes, set features. Its great when a DVD has a ton of extras , hopefully I'll get to see them tonight (if my sister comes back with the DVD - shes got it at her house now).
Aw, that's great that there's tons of extras. Makes me want to buy it even more.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 05-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just a reminder that R1 DVD of The Family Stone just came out today.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Im so glad its out! I that movie!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched it last night...I loved it!!
She doesn’t drive me crazy she doesn’t make it impossible for me to feel normal . She doesn’t make me sick to my stomach thinking of my veterinarian touching her with his hands. Oh man I would give anything not to be looking at you.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Passionate Fan

I LOOVED this movie!! Amy was my fave character in the movie, she was so funny, I loved how she kept clearing her throat, lmao. I loved how we finally got to see her soft side at the end.

I LOVED Luke Wilson's character, lol!! He was hilarious and really sweet. I actually really enjoyed the whole entire cast. I couldn't stand Meredith at all, I wanted to punch her, especially at the table scene, but after Ben got her to loosen up she was okay.

I cried so many times though, and laughed, it was a very touching movie!

Avy: pessimistreader
Old 05-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

The DVD is out here so I'm going to buy it soon, when I have money. I can't wait to watch it again. I mean I can, since I have a bootleg copy but it's not the same.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 05-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Master Fan

I just watched this today, I adore Rachel and she was one of the part parts of the movie.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_Bodhi
I just watched this today, I adore Rachel and she was one of the part parts of the movie.
She definitely was! She was hilarious, and was so sweet at the end, especially with Meredith's present.
|| JESS
Old 05-13-2006, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the ending scene with Meredith's present. It was such a toughtful gesture of her, and Amy was so touched by it. When she hung the last ornament on the tree, it was so sad, but beautiful at the same time.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

I finally had a look at all the special features. I found it amusing that they added an episode (christmas one in fact) of Ally McBeal. I sure, wasn't complaining since I love that show...but it was so random.

I loved the Q&A session. Especially when Rachel tried to talk but she couldn't stop laughing because of Luke, and how she spent all her time today with him.
|| JESS