Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Michael Jacobs said this at last night's GMW taping about Ski Lodge aka the end of the love triangle if anyone is interested:

Spoiler:

If you saw the spoilers last week, then you'll know what he's referring to.
icon: rebel hearts
Rebel Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i just dont think thats necessary to post. ?

Spoiler:
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

He was talking about Josh and Maya too... That's why I posted it in here.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

i just dont think it really fits here. :/

and to be honest it doesnt even matter, firstly a fan wrote that, secondly, even if MJ DID say that, its not like writers have ever lied before. You just cant ever trust what they say.

even if I hated L/M I dont think I would be so confident the triangle was done forever, this is tv. But of course, to each their own.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Hearts (View Post)
Michael Jacobs said this at last night's GMW taping about Ski Lodge aka the end of the love triangle if anyone is interested:

Spoiler:

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES, this should be posted here, because it concerns Joshaya 1000% and every joshaya shipper would like to read that! Alexa, I get that Joshaya isn't your first ship, but we're here to love them, so everything that is about them should and will be posted here. This post is 50% about Joshaya and for that it shall be posted here. It only hurts you because you prefer the other couple over joshaya, but here it's about joshaya and this post is great for them, so remember to separate your feelings for the other couple from what this thread is about. This is about joshaya and it would make no sense for that post's place not to be here.

AND THANK GOD MICHAEL JACOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the writers do not lie, they trick you into making whatever you will of what they say. Someone asks if Maya will kiss Lucas to make Josh jealous and she'll like it. A writer answers "surprisingly she will", but it is actually about her being kissed, which happens with Farkle and her hand, and she likes it. So, yes she is kissed and yes she does like it, but it's not Lucas. They didn't lie. There was a kiss that she surprisingly liked and Josh was there. It's all a matter of perspective. They say things that can be understood both ways. Just like Maya's feelings, you can either interpret that she likes him romantically or platonic, both would make sense somehow. Both can be also twisted into making sense.

Now, this speech, really does sound like Jacobs, a lot, and let's keep asking to know if he did in fact say that, but I don't doubt it, it's probably right and THANK GOD!!! I'm an atheist, so THANK YOU JACOBS!!!!

Really? I have a major crush on 80s Matthew Broderick
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:

Thank you for the post. Thank god there not doing Maya and Lucas hopefully they stay as friends
Arrow fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i just dont think it really fits here. :/

and to be honest it doesnt even matter, firstly a fan wrote that, secondly, even if MJ DID say that, its not like writers have ever lied before. You just cant ever trust what they say.

even if I hated L/M I dont think I would be so confident the triangle was done forever, this is tv. But of course, to each their own.
A friend of mine went to the taping and confirmed that he did in fact say that. I personally don't think the triangle will be back. But like you said to each their own

And you're welcome Arrow fan
Old 06-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
A friend of mine went to the taping and confirmed that he did in fact say that. I personally don't think the triangle will be back. But like you said to each their own

And you're welcome Arrow fan
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS REAL
Old 06-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

just because i have another ship doesnt mean i dont like joshaya.

if people were celebrating about the end of riley/lucas in the lucaya thread i would say the exact same thing. its about being respectful. i dont think its cool to rub in other fans faces that your ship "won" over the other. its rude.

sorry but thats just my opinion.

i would just like to keep this thread focused on the SHOW and joshaya and their relationship. Not other relationships or things writers have said about other relationships. the triangle (meaning riley/lucas/maya has nothing to do with josh.... josh isn't included in that triangle is he? so no, it doesnt belong in this thread.)
Old 06-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
just because i have another ship doesnt mean i dont like joshaya.
It doesn't, but it's clearly making you passionate about what should or shouldn't be in this thread.

Quote:
if people were celebrating about the end of riley/lucas in the lucaya thread i would say the exact same thing. its about being respectful. i dont think its cool to rub in other fans faces that your ship "won" over the other. its rude.
Excuse me? No one's celebrating the end of a ship, we are celebrating our ship being alive and kicking and, more importantly, the death of the triangle, A-****ing-MEN! You gotta understand this: if LM were endgame, you guys would be celebrating and posting it around the LM thread. This is the Joshaya thread, we celebrate Joshaya. JO-SHA-YA. Not Lucaya's death, but JO-SHA-YA. And the triangle's death. RIP, damn Triangle, you won't be missed!

Quote:
sorry but thats just my opinion.
Sorry, but your personal opinion shouldn't affect what's posted on the thread. This is about Joshaya, keep it in mind. If we were talking **** about lucaya, we would and we'd be getting advertations, but we're not. We keep it to PMs and Tumblr.

Quote:
i would just like to keep this thread focused on the SHOW and joshaya and their relationship. Not other relationships or things writers have said about other relationships. the triangle (meaning riley/lucas/maya has nothing to do with josh.... josh isn't included in that triangle is he? so no, it doesnt belong in this thread.)
That post is about the show and Joshaya, so what's the freaking problem??? If that's not supposed to be here, then what is? That post is supposed to be here for sure. That quote is about JO****ingSHAYA!!! And rucas too, but 50% about Joshaya!!! I just don't get you if you don't like that quote, don't read that, but, as joshaya shippers, we will. It's about our ship's future! It's about all the joshaya scenes we've got after all this time! Stop arranging excuses, for Cory's sake, Jacobs says what happens in SL is the final resolution of stuff, which includes Maya and Josh. It completely involves Maya and Josh. It settles that, yes, what Josh and Maya agreed on, will stick. Maya CHOSE Josh, so it IS about this thread.

I mean, seriously, if Joshaya being final hurts you or offends you, then just leave the thread.

ETA: what a cute Blake-sibs icon you have there
Old 06-04-2016, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Well said.

I can't wait for Maya and Josh to share lots of scenes together.
Arrow fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
I can't wait for Maya and Josh to share lots of scenes together.
Same. I'm just worried he might be solely in Ski Lodge... It's been said he'd be in at least 4 episodes from season 2, and I get that he couldn't, but then he was supposed to be in more episodes now or just as many and he's only been in 2 for now...
Old 06-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

I just hope Michael keeps his word when he said we'd get more Josh this season. As far as I know he's only in Ski Lodge so far. But there's currently going to be 26 episodes total in season 3. They've only filmed 12/13 episodes so far so Josh still has plenty of episodes to show up in again.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I just hope Michael keeps his word when he said we'd get more Josh this season. As far as I know he's only in Ski Lodge so far. But there's currently going to be 26 episodes total in season 3. They've only filmed 12/13 episodes so far so Josh still has plenty of episodes to show up in again.
Yeah, that's what I'm keeping in mind, amen to that! I guess he just wanted to water down the triangle before having more Josh. His absence in A Very Christmas Maya, though... Well, who knows. 26 episodes. A lot of chances for us o see Josh.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Firstly, why are you so aggressive? You need to calm down. There's no need to capitalize words or cuss at me or tell me leave the thread.

Quote:
It doesn't, but it's clearly making you passionate about what should or shouldn't be in this thread.
I am passionate. If you talk about lucaya in here I will defend them, thats just how its gonna be. Same would be done if people were bashing Joshaya in another thread. If you dont like it, then maybe you shouldn't talk about Lucaya.

Quote:
This is the Joshaya thread, we celebrate Joshaya. JO-SHA-YA. Not Lucaya's death, but JO-SHA-YA.
You said it. So stick to JO-SHA-YA then. Its pretty simple. The triangle has nothing to do with Josh? So celebrating the end of the triangle (aka the end of lucaya) IS bashing imo and thats just all there is to it. But I'm not explaining myself again.

Quote:
I mean, seriously, if Joshaya being final hurts you or offends you, then just leave the thread.
It doesnt hurt me or offend me, seeing as I am a fan of Josh/Maya. If I wasn't I wouldnt be here.

How bout this Ana, why don't we just agree not to talk to one another? Lets just go our separate ways. Because like you said, you don't understand me and I definitely dont understand you.

Quote:
I hope so too. Is there a reason why Uriah isn't a regular? Obviously the show loves him and the audience loves him to, so whats the hold up.

I'd be happy if he were in at least more than season 1/2. Aiming for like, 8 this time. I think thats realistic.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-05-2016 at 02:18 AM
Reply   Post New Thread