Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-16-2014, 03:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
It's on too late for me to watch live but I watch on thursday morning
It's too late for me too, I'm from Italy... but I can't sleep not knowing what's going on...I'd probably put the wake up alarm!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 03:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaPotter (View Post)
Hey, I'd like to know if you guys can/will watch on streaming next episode from CTV Canada or are you waiting for thursday?
I'm waiting until Thrusday though it's going to be hard not to want to watch lol
Old 11-16-2014, 03:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone with me? Pleeease!!!

Shonda said we need to hold hands... I'm scared!!! Not want to be alone!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

I can't see anything bad happening to the baby in the long term IE death, seeing as with Sarah being pregnant in real life that would be cruel. So I'm fairly calm.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

Dp
Old 11-16-2014, 03:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I can't see anything bad happening to the baby in the long term IE death, seeing as with Sarah being pregnant in real life that would be cruel. So I'm fairly calm.
Caterina was pregnant when Shonda killed Amelia's baby so Sarah pregnancy means nothing.

Bea, I had a stream. I am gonna try to find later. But the episode is always available like 2 hours before
Old 11-16-2014, 03:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLua (View Post)
Caterina was pregnant when Shonda killed Amelia's baby so Sarah pregnancy means nothing.

Bea, I had a stream. I am gonna try to find later. But the episode is always available like 2 hours before

Oh, please let me know!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 05:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I download a torrent of the episode on Thursday morning
Icon - TV Fanatic90
Old 11-16-2014, 05:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, I just found this on a italian site. It doesn't add much but here it is:

Nel frattempo, April (Sarah Drew) e Jackson (Jesse Williams) si godono la gravidanza e sono al settimo cielo, ma uno dei controlli di routine a cui la donna si sottopone conduce a una diagnosi devastante.
Si prennunciano pertanto guai in arrivo per l’amatissima coppia formata a April e Jackson, che finalmente sono riusciti a coronare il loro sogno d’amore e sono adesso in procinto di allargare la famiglia. Come sempre accade in questa serie tv, però, il dramma è dietro l’angolo e i due dovranno affrontare tempi duri.

Meanwhile, April (Sarah Drew ) and Jackson (Jesse Williams) enjoy the pregnancy and are in seventh heaven , but one of the routine checks to which she is subjected leads to a devastating diagnosis .
It is therefore trouble ahead for the beloved couple formed in April and Jackson, who finally managed to crown their dream of love and are now in the process of expanding the family. As always happens in this TV series, however , the drama is just around the corner and the two will face hard times.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:06 AM
Passionate Fan

You guys are giving me anxiety

Look, bottom line, if they kill the baby they kill the baby. I don't want them too, but this is Shonda Rhimes. I honestly don't know. I didn't think they would, because the whole Arizona/Hermann thing is for... what, exactly? So Arizona can finally succeed on a guest star? It's obvious to me that those two stories are going to coincide. I thought it would be so Arizona could end up saving the baby in the end.

I dunno maybe the grand storyline is April and Jackson having to cope with this huge loss and come up stronger at the end. It doesn't mesh for me that this is the storyline they're telling but what do I know? I just don't see Sarah and Jesse all super pumped over a dead fetus storyline but anything is possible. Either way, I'm sure they will be amazing. I just have a hard time believing Sarah pitched a storyline of them losing their baby.

I wanted to air on this side of optimism but it appears the fandom is determined to think the worst, so okay. I'll roll with it.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)

Look, bottom line, if they kill the baby they kill the baby. I don't want them too, but this is Shonda Rhimes. I honestly don't know. I didn't think they would, because the whole Arizona/Hermann thing is for... what, exactly? So Arizona can finally succeed on a guest star? It's obvious to me that those two stories are going to coincide. I thought it would be so Arizona could end up saving the baby in the end.

I dunno maybe the grand storyline is April and Jackson having to cope with this huge loss and come up stronger at the end. It doesn't mesh for me that this is the storyline they're telling but what do I know? I just don't see Sarah and Jesse all super pumped over a dead fetus storyline but anything is possible. Either way, I'm sure they will be amazing. I just have a hard time believing Sarah pitched a storyline of them losing their baby.

I wanted to air on this side of optimism but it appears the fandom is determined to think the worst, so okay. I'll roll with it.

I agree with you... I'm scared but I trust SD and I don't think she would have pitched that SL... But the drama is guaranteed!
Old 11-16-2014, 07:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I am with you...I don't think either SD would pitch a dead baby plot nor do I think they would be hyping it so optimistically.
That being said, I do see them making everything appear so devastating and bleak. Hell, it's a drama series and they need to build the fear factor.
I do see this coming down to Herman and Arizona in the OR with April and Herman's tumor reveal happening during a Bavery surgery. Otherwise GD story will have no point other than an instructor that croaked. Boring.
I have posted and did more research on RH factor causing anemia and fetal hydrops which presents with a baby in a Buddha position. It is a devastating diagnosis and requires an intrauterine blood transfusion which is the procedure Arizona wanted to learn from Herman.
I am going to sit back and enjoy all the drama...no matter what happens.
They are getting a kick ass story and screen time. My dream come true!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justathought (View Post)
I am with you...I don't think either SD would pitch a dead baby plot nor do I think they would be hyping it so optimistically.
That being said, I do see them making everything appear so devastating and bleak. Hell, it's a drama series and they need to build the fear factor.
I do see this coming down to Herman and Arizona in the OR with April and Herman's tumor reveal happening during a Bavery surgery. Otherwise GD story will have no point other than an instructor that croaked. Boring.
I have posted and did more research on RH factor causing anemia and fetal hydrops which presents with a baby in a Buddha position. It is a devastating diagnosis and requires an intrauterine blood transfusion which is the procedure Arizona wanted to learn from Herman.
I am going to sit back and enjoy all the drama...no matter what happens.
They are getting a kick ass story and screen time. My dream come true!!!
I seem to recall us saying they were going to make it seem WAY WORSE in the beginning because it's a show and that's how Shonda rolls.

In all honesty, the only thing that gave me a pause is the baby being a boy. I know Cristina's AU wasn't fool proof future insight, but my first thought was oh, no. Maybe the baby does die, then they're next baby is a girl. Now I know that sounds ridiculous and her dream doesn't mean anything is set in stone. That was just my FIRST thought. Owen also said in the AU that Japril have KIDS so it's possible that the girl we saw was not their oldest or their only.

But I just don't see where the storyline goes if they kill the baby. Jackson and April mourn.. (and the entire fandom goes into depression) and then what? They get pregnant again? I dunno about you guys but I don't want them pregnant for the remainder of the series, which is what it would be if that's how it shakes down. It seems very cruel to make a dead baby their big storyline this season.

There is way more story for Arizona to save the baby than there is just to kill the baby
Old 11-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I seem to recall us saying they were going to make it seem WAY WORSE in the beginning because it's a show and that's how Shonda rolls.

In all honesty, the only thing that gave me a pause is the baby being a boy. I know Cristina's AU wasn't fool proof future insight, but my first thought was oh, no. Maybe the baby does die, then they're next baby is a girl. Now I know that sounds ridiculous and her dream doesn't mean anything is set in stone. That was just my FIRST thought. Owen also said in the AU that Japril have KIDS so it's possible that the girl we saw was not their oldest or their only.

But I just don't see where the storyline goes if they kill the baby. Jackson and April mourn.. (and the entire fandom goes into depression) and then what? They get pregnant again? I dunno about you guys but I don't want them pregnant for the remainder of the series, which is what it would be if that's how it shakes down. It seems very cruel to make a dead baby their big storyline this season.

There is way more story for Arizona to save the baby than there is just to kill the baby
Maybe the storyline SD pitched is about April being in a NDE... And their baby will be fine!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 07:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

But I just don't see where the storyline goes if they kill the baby. Jackson and April mourn.. (and the entire fandom goes into depression) and then what? They get pregnant again? I dunno about you guys but I don't want them pregnant for the remainder of the series, which is what it would be if that's how it shakes down.

I actually thought about the baby's sex in the context of Derek comment "embrace surprises". I think April does tell him that it is a boy and the surprise is that it is a girl. I have always seen them as a couple that fit with a girl. He is so protective of April and charmed by her. I thought a girl baby fit more with their characters.

I agree that it will look hopeless for baby survival, it has to or what is the point?

A dead baby and mourning couple is not interesting to any of the fans, and I think it would turn a lot of people off. Especially after they had Stephanie find the problem. Just seems so contrived.

And I really don't see those hashtags from JW and all the "Aprils story is coming" and worththewait being a morbid plot.