meredith grey
cristina yang

download here

quotes.
"if you watch back there are hints of jo falling for him too,
a long time before that kiss. she was crazy about him but
tried hard to ignore those feelings, because she thought
she'd mess it up and ruin their friendship. her insecurities
are just like alex's. but for her - he was always number one.
and there are so many signs of that throughout the season.
but she also had no clue alex felt that way..."

"he allows her to be vulnerable when she
normally carefully controls what she exposes about herself,
and she allows him -- no judgment -- to be exactly who he is."

"she's finding her footing in how to navigate,
for the first time, a really trusting relationship.
he may go above and beyond for her, but jo would
also do anything for him. she wouldn't abandon him."

"i think your "person" would never leave you.
i think they couldn't walk away from you
because it would be hard to breathe without you.
i don't think they have to be "perfect" by any means,
i think they just have to fit for you."
- camilla luddington

"sometimes it’s not about opposites attracting.
sometimes you need to be cut from the
same cloth to move forward, I think that
they understand each other really well,
but I think that she adds an excitement to him
— a spark."

"he’s found someone who is his match
and he’s challenged by that. before,
it was always about, ‘well this is what
i went through and you don’t know what
it’s like.’ now someone does know what
it’s like, so that should be a good challenge.”

"what i’ve been doing the last two years, i think,
is great. they’re giving alex some fun stuff to do with jo."
- justin chambers

the moment.

x

reasons.
01. Because they both come from similar backgrounds.
02. Because she steals doughnuts from Dermatology for him.
03. Because she bought him a couch... with the money she won from him.
04. Because they drink beer and hang out.
05. Because she cherishes their friendship.
06. Because he's into her.
07. Because he still believes co-workers dating can work.
08. Because she doesn't want to never see him again.
09. Because she wouldn't find a teacher as good as him if she left.
10. Because he wants the best for her.
11. Because he loves her.
12. Because he would have killed a guy for her.
13. Because she wouldn't have let him cover for her.
14. Because their love is so strong it smashes windows.
15. Because why wouldn't he?
16. Because his home is hers.
17. Because she wears his sweaters like they're made for her.
18. Because they're both fighters.
19. Because not everyone is like them.
20. Because mother nature ships them so hard she had to get in on the action, too.
21. Because her crazy fits his crazy.
22. Because "OH, THANK GOD."
23. Because she's the thing that's special.
24. Because he should have thrown her over his shoulder and had his way with her months ago.
25. Because she's not a nobody.
26. Because at least with her, thinking about dead people is a mood killer.
27. Because Justin Chambers swears that Jo really is Alex's person.
28. Because "dog face."
29. Because he let her in.

fanmixes.

previous threads.
01. Because he called her "Princess"
02. Because she doesn't want to never see him again.
03. Because he loves her.
04. Because she allows him to be exactly who he is.
05. Because they've turned us into tree haters and couch lovers.
06. Because, "..." "I don't hear anything." "Shut up." "Okay, but-" "I'm serious." "Fine." "I love you."
07. Because "If you watch back there are hints of Jo falling for him too, a long time before that kiss."
08. Because it's fate, or whatever.
09. Because, "Alex and Jo are really charmingly funny together." - Shonda Rhimes
10. Because mother nature ships it so hard she had to get in on the action too.
11. "She's the thing that's special, dumbass." - Cristina
12. "Because,"she adds an excitement to him - a spark." - Justin Chambers
13. They're both flawed but they complement each other and there’s an unconditional love."- Justin
14. Because he is her sexy double agent.
15. Because we are hoping for lots of emotional Jolex scenes in season 11.
16. Because we are very grateful for all the goodies we got lately.
17. Because "Jo is the love of his life." - Justin Chambers
18.Because we are impatiently waiting for our big Jolex storyline this season

justin & camilla.

on tumblr.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh damn, I used the old title again, how dumb am I? can the mods change it to "he's gonna marry that girl" please?
Old 04-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Ugh it sucks that you can't change the title back. I hope one of the mods can do it :/
Old 04-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Changed the title. I hope i have it right

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 04-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks so much
Old 04-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftt
Old 04-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Thanks to Justin Chambers online, there is this Justin's interview from last summer.
Justin Chambers Online » TV Magazine (France) Interview

Reading this kind of stuff "the reunion will progress and he will realize he wants a family", about the storyline with Alex's dad, made me want to cry so bad. Also because really seems after season 12 Justin would leave, so with how Alex's storyline is progress lately, we'll never have the chance to explore all of this other possible page of Alex's life.

Also, "are you happy that he is in love?" "It’s great!"
Would be better, if we can be able to see that.
I really really hope if Justin wants to leave after season 12, he can talk with Shonda and ask for something good for Alex, him and his character deserve that.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for changing it! I'm on my phone now but first thing I will do once I get home is watch that interview and cry
Old 04-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 04-07-2015, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh wow he really said he would leave in this one. I'd be so sad but I think I'd be more sad because of Jolex than because of Alex. Wow, there's a sentence I never thought I'd say. Not because of the Jolex aspect but because I always loved Alex so much that I never thought that I wouldn't mind if he left. Because as much as there are still things I would like to see for him, like meeting Amber and his mom or for the shares to be addressed or for him to get recognized for his hard work it's really all the stuff we didn't get to see for Jolex yet that bugs me to hell. I think I can live with not meeting Amber but I really need for the writers to give Jolex an emotional, interesting, moving storyline already. There's only so much they can do in one season (if Justin leaves or the show ends next season) and if s12 will be anything like s11 it will be a complete waste of time. And I'm still not confident that they will focus on Jolex more next season because Alex will still be Mer's person and sadly we saw how much of his screentime that job hogs.

Shonda tweets about foster kids occasionally and makes it clear how important that topic for her is, but after adding two foster kids on her show and making them a couple she can't be bothered to give them a moving storyline and touch subjects that would make Jolex such a unique TV couple and that would maybe speak to foster kids out there on a personal level. Nope, non of that. All their potential is being wasted.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Do you remember the things Justin wanted to see for Alex in s11? He said those in different interviews in the summer. I think the three most important things were:

1. For the writers to show more of Alex and Jo's relationship and a more domesticated Alex
2. For Jo and Alex to settle down and have a family
3. For Alex to have a success in his career for once. I think he meant it in Private Practice but also with the board thing.

0/3 I would say.

I really wish Justin would go to Shonda and tell her that he's always done his job, never complained, never badmouthed the show or caused any drama and that he's been a loyal cast member from day 1 and that he doesn't like what they're doing with Alex. Really, his entire purpose this season can't be supporting Mer all season. His character has never had the spotlight he would have deserved, mostly because he was always single, but I don't think I've ever seen Alex as misused as this season. He's doing nothing, he has nothing going on in his life, despite being in a relationship. His life revolved around Mer's marriage for the past months and it shouldn't be that way. He should be able to be there for her but get his own material. This is really angering me so much. It's doing nothing but make me love Alex less because he's like a ghost on this show and he's annoyed me more this season than in s7 when he did some pretty ****ty things. Mostly with the way he's been treating Jo, like she's an afterthought to him or something. Does he really think his relationship will last if he keeps going like this? Does he think she will want to have a marriage like this? If she does I'll be annoyed with her too. Jo never used to let people walk over her as much as this season. Yes she went and apologized to Alex when he was an ass to her but that was because she knew how much he was suffering. This season there is absolutely no reason for her to be okay with the way she's being treated, neither by Alex nor his friends.

These things bother me more than the lack of Jolex scenes tbh. Everything is so half-assed and frustrating.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Do you remember the things Justin wanted to see for Alex in s11? He said those in different interviews in the summer. I think the three most important things were:
1. For the writers to show more of Alex and Jo's relationship and a more domesticated Alex
2. For Jo and Alex to settle down and have a family
3. For Alex to have a success in his career for once. I think he meant it in Private Practice but also with the board thing.
0/3 I would say.

OMG! This is so painful!!! I hate this damn season!!!

Quote:
Shonda tweets about foster kids occasionally and makes it clear how important that topic for her is, but after adding two foster kids on her show and making them a couple she can't be bothered to give them a moving storyline and touch subjects that would make Jolex such a unique TV couple and that would maybe speak to foster kids out there on a personal level. Nope, non of that. All their potential is being wasted.
This really drive me crazy! It really looks like the topic about foster child is so important for her, and then she has two foster kids in her show, but she never takes this topic or try to make a storyline about that, something that would be so important even socially! Why??

Quote:
Mostly with the way he's been treating Jo, like she's an afterthought to him or something. Does he really think his relationship will last if he keeps going like this? Does he think she will want to have a marriage like this? If she does I'll be annoyed with her too.
Do you know what? I think all of this won't matter for the writers. When they will decide it's finally time for a Jolex storyline, this situation will definitely be forgot (it already is now), like Jolex season 11 didn't happen, everything it's in the standard, and they just will go with whatever story they'll make for them. I mean if they use the marriage stuff, and Jo isn't ready for that, I really think the motivation would be Jo not be ready etc, but I don't see them use what happened (better not happened) this season like a motivation for give Jo some kind of problem. If they didn't address that so far, I don't see that address anymore.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Ugh, they really did quite the opposite of what Justin had wanted to see. Makes me so angry, sad, bitter...
I really hope that this time he'll say something. Alex didn't have a significant storyline in s8 either but back then we could blame it on the fact that he had no love interest. What is happening now is just BS.

Quote:
Do you know what? I think all of this won't matter for the writers. When they will decide it's finally time for a Jolex storyline, this situation will definitely be forgot (it already is now), like Jolex season 11 didn't happen, everything it's in the standard, and they just will go with whatever story they'll make for them. I mean if they use the marriage stuff, and Jo isn't ready for that, I really think the motivation would be Jo not be ready etc, but I don't see them use what happened (better not happened) this season like a motivation for give Jo some kind of problem. If they didn't address that so far, I don't see that address anymore.
If they ignore this then I don't even know anymore. The writing for this show has become so horrible this season, I don't know how people can still call it quality writing or the show a quality tv show. None of the things that get said or hinted at are followed through. We have tons and tons of dropped storylines and a lot of situations still make no sense to me.
And slowly but surely I'm not liking what they are doing with the Jolex relationship. By making Alex Mer's person they make it look like friends are more important to Alex than his own relationship. And I would have accepted that if it had always been like this. But last season Jolex were like Japril and basically only had each other and were each other's person. And the drastic change this season is driving me nuts.

I don't want their relationship to be like this..
Old 04-08-2015, 08:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The writing for this show has become so horrible this season, I don't know how people can still call it quality writing or the show a quality tv show. None of the things that get said or hinted at are followed through. We have tons and tons of dropped storylines and a lot of situations still make no sense to me.
Yes! I really hate this season like an Alex/Jolex fan, but if I have to comment the show in general I really don't like how every story is doing. They dropped everything, they just go between one thing to another, for me don't make sense at all. I mean Merder fans are happy about their story? At least I would have expect something better between Mer and Derek during last episode, after everything. And Japril fans are happy? They had their storyline for some episodes, but then I really didn't expect not pay attention to the post-drama like this. I'm not interested in Meggie, but they dropped also her story, and Amelia is in love with Owen already (if I hear someone say Jolex fell in love so quickly, I will scream now). Nothing make sense to me. Really, like a Grey's fan I don't like nothing about this season... of course we get the worst with Jolex.

Quote:
And slowly but surely I'm not liking what they are doing with the Jolex relationship. By making Alex Mer's person they make it look like friends are more important to Alex than his own relationship. And I would have accepted that if it had always been like this. But last season Jolex were like Japril and basically only had each other and were each other's person. And the drastic change this season is driving me nuts.
I keep thinking about this: "Do you think I wanna be there if you are not?"
Where did it go all of this?? Give me that Jolex back!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
By making Alex Mer's person they make it look like friends are more important to Alex than his own relationship.
Welcome to the battle MerDer fans have been fighting since day 1. In Shonda's eyes, friends are more important than romantic relationships. I was hoping to finally get some MerDer scenes with them actually talking like mature adults with Cristina gone, but now Meredith just goes to Alex... I always liked Merlex's relationship because it wasn't toxic like Mertina's.