Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2016, 07:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigolillies (View Post)
I actually thought this was a classic Derek line.. sarcastically playful and a little douchy...
You mean that it's almost like Derek? From character? Will but seems to be younger than Meredith, or comes before me like that?
Old 03-20-2016, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

I think the actor is no more than 5 years younger than Meredith. He is actually 41. He just seems a lot younger than he is. Men tend to age better than women on average, and that is why he appears younger than Meredith, imo.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
You mean that it's almost like Derek? From character? Will but seems to be younger than Meredith, or comes before me like that?
It reminded me of the way Derek talked in the first few episodes

in the Pilot
Meredith: Okay, I was the one who was drunk and you are NOT that good looking.
Derek: Maybe not today, but last night I was very good looking. I had on my red shirt, my good looking shirt and you took advantage.

or in the dead baby bike race episode
Derek: You know, I almost died today. Yeah, I came this close. How would you feel if I died and you didn't get a chance to go out with me?

and the "looking at my very beautiful face makes it hard to say no" somehow reminds me of that (and even the way he said it does).

As to Will's age: I don't have a clue how old he's supposed to be... I'm guessing 40ish
I just can't face this is seems. In my dreams, in my dreams.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I think the actor is no more than 5 years younger than Meredith. He is actually 41. He just seems a lot younger than he is. Men tend to age better than women on average, and that is why he appears younger than Meredith, imo.
He sees but really young and handsome. But something must indeed have happened, because if you reads the episode 12x15 or 12x16, then the date with Will was not so good. Perhaps it is also because he then learns that Meredith has three children. Not for every man that is easy to love or take already has three children already a woman.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

It could be that he freaked out when he learned that Meredith had three children. Indeed, it is not an easy task to take on a family that large. He might not have even had time for a serious girlfriend because of his medical training, and now he is looking for something but that is too much too fast.
Old 03-20-2016, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don´t think that this doctor is gonna be a very serious realtionship for Meredith. He is gonna be the "first step" for Meredith in her way to get back in the game but I am sure that Riggs is gonna be "the guy" for Mer.
Old 03-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
It could be that he freaked out when he learned that Meredith had three children. Indeed, it is not an easy task to take on a family that large. He might not have even had time for a serious girlfriend because of his medical training, and now he is looking for something but that is too much too fast.
Yes disengage is not determined Will. So I do not appreciate it on. He will only go at a distance and are afraid, but perhaps he will also try it with Meredith and her three children, only later noted that there's nothing for him to take a wife with three children. The man sometimes comes along with Meredith, is at her side, will also have to take a lot of responsibility and accept their children and love, because he might be the new dad in the near future for the children.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

It will be hard for Meredith to find someone because of the three children position she is in. Not every guy will want to deal with that.
Old 03-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
It will be hard for Meredith to find someone because of the three children position she is in. Not every guy will want to deal with that.
Yes she is afraid of rejection, if one man learns that she has children and it is too much for him with three children. Especially bad is it when Meredith a new man takes really good and falls. I think that Nathan as their children love would.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

was anyone else kinda annoyed by Baily's side tax storyline, took away from the other, more interesting stories?. I really dont care how Baily does her taxes. But I always felt Baily was best as a grouchy side character, although maybe im just wistful for the good old days when she was angry and bossy all the time to our main heroes.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmidalaEmma (View Post)
was anyone else kinda annoyed by Baily's side tax storyline, took away from the other, more interesting stories?. I really dont care how Baily does her taxes. But I always felt Baily was best as a grouchy side character, although maybe im just wistful for the good old days when she was angry and bossy all the time to our main heroes.
I think it was to set up some future issues with Ben.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually thought it was funny because my husband and I had a very similiar discussion after I got my last raise (I make about a hundred percent more than he does now before taxes)... it's still rather unusual for the woman to be the primary bread winner in a family so there are more discussions about how to file your taxes than if the guy was earning more. Money/wage and women and the earning gap is something they addressed throughout this season, so I didn't think it was odd. I think they are going to develop it into a bigger SL and there's going to be more tension between Ben and Bailey
I just can't face this is seems. In my dreams, in my dreams.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I understand Jo being frustrated with Meredith but frankly, thats how Meredith treats everyone. And Jo bringing up Alex was weird because Alex/Mer really haven't had too much interaction or seemed romantic yet. But all this talk of it does make me wonder if its going to go in that direction eventually.

I thought it was really sweet that Meredith apologized though!

Glad Arizona told Jackson what has been going on with April.

Not much else to say on this one...
Old 01-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

wish Arizona would get more screen time