Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-12-2018, 09:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

the sneak peek videos!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 10-13-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Season 4 of Chicago Med will see plenty of drama: Will (Nick Gehlfuss) and Natalie (Torrey DeVitto) won't see eye-to-eye as they plan their upcoming nuptials, Ava (Norma Kuhling) and Connor (Colin Donnell) will have to overcome several roadblocks as Connor tries to get his expensive but groundbreaking new program off the ground, and Ethan (Brian Tee) and April (Yaya DaCosta) will continue to butt heads over Ethan's troubled sister.

More importantly, the ED will be the battleground for a major conflict between Goodwin (S. Epatha Merkerson) and newly-instated COO Garrett (Heather Headley), who both have different ideas about how to maintain the hospital's budget while providing patients with quality care.

"She is a formidable force. She is the brains of the book and the head of the hospital whereas Sharon Goodwin is more the heart and the soul of the hospital," Heather Headley told TV Guide. "They both want what's best for the hospital but they're coming at it from two different aspects and so it causes a little bit of drama."

Up until now, Goodwin hasn't faced much opposition but Garrett represents an entirely new beast, one who wields enough power to actually stand up to her, meaning there's trouble ahead.

"Goodwin is all about how to financially run [Chicago Med] as smoothly as she can," added S. Epatha Merkerson. "But most important for her is patient care so that's why she and Garrett are having this issue. She's pretty much had the run of the ED and so now, Garrett is someone she has to deal with on a one-on-one basis who is disagreeing with a lot of the decisions that she's making so that's cause for a lot of fireworks."

Brace yourselves, it looks like things are about to get heated between these two!
X

Quote:
Didn’t see that twist coming on latest episode of Chicago P.D.? Not to worry – you’re not alone. Marina Squerciati, who plays Kim Burgess on the Dick Wolf drama, was shocked when she learned that her character’s ex Adam Ruzek (Patrick Flueger) would have a new romance with one of Burgess’ best friends, Hailey Upton (Tracy Spiridakos).

“I saw Rick [Eid], Tracy and Patty talking in a corner during episode 1, and I was like, ‘What is happening?’” she told Us Weekly on the “Watch With Us” podcast. “I don’t think they realized I hadn’t been told. Then, they told me that they wanted Burgess to be cool about it. I totally get that you don’t want two women to fight over a guy!”

In real life, she and Flueger are best friends, so she couldn’t help but be a bit jealous just because they wouldn’t be doing as many scenes together.

“I think it will be interesting. I still think my character and Ruzek will end up together. So I look it at this way: ‘OK, you go to do thing your thing, Adam, and then come back to me,’” she told Us. In the same sense, she believes that Upton also has already met the one she’ll end up with as well: Jay Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer).

“You’ll see in episode 6, there is some tension between them. I think that they’re endgame … but also bro code?” she joked with Us.
X

Quote:
Plot twist! Although many Chicago P.D. fans have been hopeful that Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and Ruzek (Patrick Flueger) would be getting back together, a new romance took over in this week’s episode: Ruzek and Upton (Tracy Spiridakos).

“If I’m being perfectly honest, I wish we would date outside of the unit,” Flueger told Us Weekly exclusively about his reaction to the couple. “Marina is, like, my best girlfriend on the face of the planet in real life, and I love working with her. Plus, that was our thing that popped from the show. Individually, [we had] a little bit here and there, but what really got people’s attention was that thing. So yeah, there’s some sadness.”

The 34-year-old actor also admitted that he was hesitant when the writers first told him about the new relationship. “We were all worried that people were gonna be pissed off,” he said. “The writers were like, ‘Quit worrying about that,’ but it’s the fans’ show just as much as it is ours at this point.”

Regardless, he noted that just because Ruzek and Upton are seeing each other now, it doesn’t mean that Burzek is over. “I don’t think that that’s ever going to be put to bed entirely,” he said, adding that he “seriously” believes the couple are endgame.

Squerciati, 34, also added that whenever the series ends, the fan-favorite pair “have to get together.”
X

at even the actors not liking it, and he's totally right that they should be dating outside the unit.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-13-2018, 08:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

even the actors don't like it!

I agree with him too!

Old 10-14-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't blame them. It's messy and pointless.

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-15-2018, 06:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes, it is!

Love that tweet!

Old 10-15-2018, 09:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 10-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Med 4x04 Sneak Peek 2 -

Med 4x06 Press Release -

Quote:
Dr. Manning and Dr. Halstead become skeptical of a patient's injuries when the victim of a car accident is brought into the hospital. Ethan and April have a difficult time understanding Emily's attachment to her boyfriend despite recent developments. Will and Natalie brace for their joint bachelor/bachelorette party.
X

Med 4x07 Press Release -

Quote:
The hospital is forced to evacuate when a toxic chemical is brought into the E.D., leaving patients and the staff in grave danger. Stuck in an elevator, Dr. Charles and Dr. Manning are forced to take drastic measures with a pregnant woman. Goodwin is tasked with making difficult choices and Dr. Rhodes discovers a secret that Dr. Bekker has been holding from him.
X

Fire 7x07 Press Release -

Quote:
Severide faces some major adversity and Kidd is on a mission to help in any way she can. Following a car accident rescue involving a teenage girl and her young sister, a suspicious Brett has an unsettling feeling there is more to the story than what appears on the surface.
X

Interesting part from after it -

Quote:
Kim Delaney and Brittany Curran guest star.
Oh hey, Severide's sister, it's been a while.

PD 6x07 Press Release -

Quote:
Intelligence suspects the leader of a local mosque is behind the bombing of an Army recruitment station. After a second explosion, Voight urges Halstead to follow the facts and not let his time in the service cloud his judgment.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-16-2018, 09:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

all the sneak peak videos & press releases!

Will be nice to see Severide's sister again!

Old 10-17-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Next up, Casey's sister and niece, right?

Med 4x06 Promo Photos - https://images.spoilertv.com/Chicago...20Two%20Evils/

PD 6x06 Promo Photos - https://images.spoilertv.com/Chicago...%20or%20False/

Quote:
What’s next for Chicago Fire‘s Stella? —Rachel
This Wednesday’s episode delves into Stella Kidd’s past. “There’s going to be someone from her high school days who’s going to show up at the firehouse and tell us a few more things about Stella,” showrunner Derek Haas previews. What did Miranda Rae Mayo learn about her character in the process? “I found that back in the day, she was a bit of a punk,” the actress shares. “She was a bit of a troublemaker, had purple hair at prom, so that’s fun. Looking at who she is, who she’s become and the Stella that we know today, all of that makes perfect sense.”

Can I get any scoop about Chicago P.D.? —Carlynn
Showrunner Rick Eid plans to shed light on Hailey’s background with what is “a really, hopefully, powerful episode that explores that exact issue.”

Do you have any spoilers for Chicago Med‘s Will and Natalie? –Allyson
The recent drama in Will’s personal life, and the secret he must keep as a result, “really drives a wedge between [him and Natalie],” star Torrey DeVitto previews. The storyline also finds the doc “butting heads quite a bit” with his brother Jay, who is “basically going to be like an honorary Med character this season,” actor Nick Gehlfuss says. “He’s coming over quite a bit.”
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-17-2018, 07:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Probably!

the promo pics!

Old 10-18-2018, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Promos -

Apparently no one is posting the PD one...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

the promo videos!

Old 10-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still can't find one for PD

Leigh Tumblr