Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Logan SPOILERS thread #7 ~ If only you knew what's going on, if only you knew!

Rules:
- Follow the FanForum Rules regarding spoilers
- Only post and/or discuss spoilers related to the character of Logan Huntzberger

LOGAN HUNTZBERGER SPOILERS THREAD

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~~~ HIATUS ~~~

December 12 - 7.02, That's What You Get, Folks, for Making Whoopee

December 19 - 7.03, Lorelai's First Cotillion

December 26 - 7.04, ‘S Wonderful, ‘S Marvelous

January 2 - 7.05, The Great Stink

January 9 - 7.09, Knit, People, Knit

January 16 – 7.10, Merry Fisticuffs

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.11 - Santa's Secret Stuff
Airdate: January 23rd

Writer:
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

TheCW: Rory (Alexis Bledel) returns from London after the holidays. Lorela (Lauren Graham) is disappointed that Rory celebrated Christmas in London with Logan, but decides to have a "Christmas after Christmas" celebration as a new family complete with trees, decorations and shopping. Luke (Scott Patterson) asks Lorelai to write a character recommendation letter for his custody battle with Anna over April
  • According to Nicolalala at FB, we will meet Gil's son Macon, played by Jimmy Bennett.
  • Other sides are up. Mostly for customers. All unaccessable.

Episode 7.12 - To Whom It May Concern
Airdate: January 30th (projected)

Writer: David Babcock
Director: Jamie Babbitt
  • Sides are up for a judge, Davey and Campbell
  • Richard collapses during a lecture in 7.12

Episode 7.13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia
Airdate: February 6th (unconfirmed)

Writer:
Director:
  • Sides for 7.13 include: Nurse, Middle-Aged Woman, Paula, Dr. Leibowitz
  • This entire episode takes place in the hospital.
  • Austin Tichenor appearing in this episode *picture*
  • I'm about 99% sure Logan is at the hospital supporting Rory. (Gossipcom @ TWOP)

Episode 7.14 -
Airdate:

Writer:
Director: Jamie Babbit
  • Sides include the characters: Prof. Culbertson, Christy, Mrs. Cannold, and Mr. Cannold
  • Casting side for a handsome, smart, charming TA in Rory's Finance Course at Yale. (Prof. Tucker Culbertson)
  • Matt's in episode 14 (gossipcom)

Ask Ausiello/Ausiello Report
  • Rory will develop a crush for her substitute teacher
  • Ausiello interview with Amy Sherman Palladino
  • Ausiello [15/11/2006] - Rory opens up to other possibilities in life, no longer college relationship, Rory not interested in Marty, Marty does still like Rory.
  • Ausiello interview with DR, in regards to R/L: "Deepening and intensifying. They’re going to be dealing with more adult issues and more adult problems. And while that will create some conflict, it will also give them an opportunity to grow closer as a couple. But there’s a question of, "Is this the kind of relationship that Rory sees going the distance, or is this just the college boyfriend?" Those are the questions that are going to come up for Rory this year. But there’s a lot in store for those two. ..It [Marty's return] brings up interesting issues for Rory and Logan, and I think it’s a nice story arc for Rory."
  • Matt says a few things about what to expect re Rory and Logan's relationship in Ausiello's interview of Matt at the CW launch party. The transcript, thanks to lorelaisgirl.
  • A long-distance relationship "...presents an interesting issue for Rory...he's in the professional world and she's still in college. ..it's interesting for Rory to have to find her own way at Yale without Logan, and also try to maintain this relationship and to see how much she really loves this guy, how deeply the feelings run. But I promise you, Logan will be a major part of her life this year, and they will find ways to be together." Also: "And whether intentionally of unintentionally, (Marty) definitely stirs up some trouble in her personal life in a big way. He really causes her a lot of problems."(Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • "Rory's going to try to engage in a long-distance relationship. He's going to be in London; she's going to be in college. Obviously, it's a very challenging and difficult thing, and it's going to present obstacles for the two of them. But they're very much in love, so they're really going to work hard to make it work. He's very much on the show and very much a part of her life, but it's from thousands of miles away." (Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • I've just been informed by my crusty Gilmore mole that Matt Czuchry has sealed a deal to return for the show's seventh — and likely final — season. Per my spy, Czuchry is committed to appearing in at least 13 of 22 episodes, the same arrangement he had this season. Although this is no guarantee that Rory and Logan will ride off into the Stars Hollow sunset together, it certainly bodes well for the young lovers. (Ausiello Report)
Other Spoilers
  • Lucy will be back (Krystin Ritter interview) and another interview
  • Rory and Logan will be okay in the end, DS signed more episodes (From Genki)
  • Logan's apartment set is gone
  • TVGuide Interview with Wayne Wilcox, aka Marty.
  • Dave R. Interview with BuddyTV - About RL, no comment, followed by a laugh.
  • No new set has been build for Rory (Courtesy of Wheredidtheanvilsgo?)
  • In Matt's latest radio interview, he says about London: "I'm there for a little while... I'm going to be there for a little bit and that's going to kinda build the storylines as far as the things that happen in long distance relationships between two people. So that is going to be a bit of the first chunk of the season for my particular character." (link)
  • As for Rory, her attempt to make a go of a long-distance relationship with Logan gets complicated by the return of platonic pal Marty. (TV Guide)
  • Logan's bedroom is blue, and that's all there is, the bedroom. There's a bed, a nightstand on each side with a lamp, and the one on Logan's side of the bed has a picture of Rory in a pink shirt (Abbyrae & katiediaz tour)
  • Logan to have his own London storyline (genki)
  • They're building a London office set for Logan (Bootie & copperboom tour)
  • MC thinks that Rory and Logan's storyline would resonate with young adults because it highlights the tension of Logan taking on his family responsibilities, and Rory finding out what she wants for herself professionally. He thinks Rory should remain single if this were the last season [in reaction to Kristin's comment about a "big Rory and Logan wedding"]. (E!Online interview of MC)
  • Rory will have NO new love interest. (GGMinn)
  • Matt Czuchry's contract information! He'll be in the final 3 episodes of the season! Click here for more information

For more info, pics, and clips, visit the RL spoiler thread

credit to Fraz and Jet1945 at Fanbolt, Genevieve, katied, and TheCW

1. Rory and Logan in a committed relationship, with no break ups.
2. Seeing Logan in his new job, whether it is with the paper in Stamford or somewhere else. (7.03/05)
3. Rory and Logan banter
(7.01)
4. Scenes with Lorelai, Richard, Emily, Christopher and just hanging out.
5. Rory showing Logan around Stars Hollow.
6. Rory and Logan telling Mitchum that he was wrong about the both of them - both professionally and as a couple.
7. Paris/Doyle/Rory/Logan interaction. (7.09)
8. Rory and Logan working together on an article or in some capacity in their roles as journalists. (7.08) Not really working, but Rory worked, Logan reviewed
9. No more dropping in of old boyfriends for the sake of silly drama.
10. Rory and Logan working together to help patch together Luke and Lorelai
11. Rory and Logan help pull off a wedding for her mother and Luke.
12. Finn and Colin hanging out with Rory during Logan's time in London.
13. Rory and Logan eloping/engaging
14. Logan preparing diner for Rory (7.05)
15. Logan surprising with a romantic trip or just something romantic (7.01)
16. Logan surprising Rory when returning from London (7.05) + (7.08)
17. Rory and Logan have a 'intimate' reunion when Logan returns from London (7.05)
18. Logan and Honor interaction/bonding
19. Logan planning a proposal for Rory
20. Sailing trip with Rory, Logan, Honor, and Josh.
21. Logan mingling with Stars Hollow townies.
22. Logan and Lorelai bonding over psychotic family members.
23. Logan in a bar brawl to defend Rory's honor.
24. R/L Movie Night!
25. A conversation between Michel and Logan, Finn and Colin at The Dragonfly.
26. How Logan adjusts to being a part of a hands-on, extended family as Rory's BF
27. Rory and Logan ice-skating
28. Finn's re-enactment of 'Passion of the Christ'
29. Logan finds out about the Dean/Rory affair and they talk about it
30. Funny!Logan
31. Cute!Drunk!Logan
32. Logan and Luke having it out
33. Rory giving Logan each other a hickey
34. Finn spanking Rory
35. Finn spanking Logan
36. Logan spanking Rory.....heck, we just want to see some spanking
37. Finn's Naked Phase
38. Logan giving Rory a flower before taking her on a date or just visiting her.
39. Rory blindfolding Logan this time and taking him somewhere special
40. Rory grabbing Shira's stress cigarette and squashing it with her foot.
41. Rory getting a special letter but an actual pigeon carrier
42. Rory and Logan having a sexy phone conversation (7.03)
43. Protective!Logan (7.08)
44. Wet Naked!Logan
45. Mellow!Logan
46. Bearhug!Logan (7.05)
47. Logan helping Rory study.
48. Logan/Rory having breakfast in bed and doing the crossword puzzle together.
49. Logan/Rory/Zach/Lane interaction and a possible double date.
50. Logan playing basketball!
51. Having real discussions between Logan and Rory about issues/their future (7.05)
52. Logan playing tennis!
53. Logan/Rory/Gigi interaction
54. A joint dinner between the Gilmores (Emily, Richard, Lorelai, Rory) and the Huntzbergers (Logan, Mitchum, Shira, Honor&Josh, Elias) with Christopher thrown in for good measure.
55. Logan and Rory celebrate their anniversairy
56. Logan meets Rory's new friends. (7.10)
57. Logan and Rory will visit Lane, Zach and their baby when it's born.
58. Logan will comfort/at Rory's side during Richard's health scare

Do you have your own suggestions for the wishlist? Just post them in this thread and the thread starter will add it.

Bolded/Italic parts are things we have seen so far this season!
Previous Thread

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by RoxyBlueGirl7; 01-06-2007 at 03:32 PM
Old 11-08-2006, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Not a RL spoiler but i thought I should bring this over.

Quote:
Ausiello says Lorelai will change her name. He talked about how it's wacky because Lorelai suddenly comes home with a ring and a new name.
Lorelai Hayden? What are we watching in the future "the Hayden and the Gilmore Girl" =

I really hope their wedding isn't legal

And thanks for the new thread Karen
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really hope their wedding isn't legal
It would make things a lot easier Are weddings from Europe to America even legal btw?
Anyhow, I kind of hope they won't take that route..

and Lorelai changing her name? Well it never really surprised me that she would do that... I'm sure that if she married Luke, she would have changed her name to Danes.

thnx for bringing that over Jess and no prob for the thread

Any suggestions for the wishlist can also be posted btw..
I think I crossed down allthe things that have appeared in the past 6 episodes.

Old 11-10-2006, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for the double post, but I read that Lane is expecting twins..

I wonder if the subject of kids will ever be brought up by Rory and Logan.. Especially since Lane is pregnant.

Old 11-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

From the CW:

Quote:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28

"GILMORE GIRLS" — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"Knit, People, Knit!" (TV-PG) (HDTV)

STARS HOLLOW THROWS A "KNIT-A-THON" — When Christopher (David Sutcliffe) questions Lorelai (Lauren Graham) about why she has avoided involving him in the daily life of Stars Hollow, she admits her concern that her old friends may not accept him. Christopher makes an effort to bond with the townspeople, and Lorelai brings him to the town knit-a-thon, where his well-intentioned gesture brings the event to an early end. When Olivia (Michelle Ongkingo) throws a 2002-themed birthday party for Lucy (Krysten Ritter), Rory (Alexis Bledel) gets her chance to confront Marty about his coldness toward her. Finally, Luke (Scott Patterson) is touched by the birth of Liz (Kathleen Wilhoite) and T.J.’s (Michael DeLuise) baby, and when he learns that Anna (Sherilyn Fenn) is planning to move to New Mexico with April (Vanessa Marano), he demands equal rights as a parent. Liza Weil also stars. Kenny Ortega directed the episode written by David Grae
Well a part of me is glad that there is no mention or allusion to an RL breakup in the summary but still .. sounds like another Logan free hour and still hazy on RL's situation. The Marty/Rory stuff should be very interesting..

the captain ღ his first officer
Old 11-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for bring that, Pemberley

No Logan...sad

Quote:
Rory (Alexis Bledel) gets her chance to confront Marty about his coldness toward her
Does that mean that until 7.09, Rory doesn't know why Marty pretends to not know her?

And how is a 2002-themed party?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemberley21 (View Post)
From the CW:

Well a part of me is glad that there is no mention or allusion to an RL breakup in the summary but still .. sounds like another Logan free hour and still hazy on RL's situation. The Marty/Rory stuff should be very interesting..
I'm relieved as well! I wonder if there will be any mention of Rory sharing her encounter with Marty to Logan? The synopsis made me wonder is Lorelai in Stars Hollow while Christopher is in Boston?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoganFan (View Post)
I'm relieved as well! I wonder if there will be any mention of Rory sharing her encounter with Marty to Logan? The synopsis made me wonder is Lorelai in Stars Hollow while Christopher is in Boston?
Christopher now lives in CT according to someone who posts on the GG SS MT. So he wouldn't be too far from Lorelai or SH now.

Quote:
Does that mean that until 7.09, Rory doesn't know why Marty pretends to not know her?
I wonder if it is a combination of things. My immediate reaction was that Rory finally sticks up for herself if Marty does indeed say some judgemental or bad things about Logan or their relationship. Or I wonder if he says something in this episode (which could be for a couple of reasons - they are still together, they aren't) and Rory just snaps. I am glad to see that Rory is finally telling Marty that she won't stand for his behavior. I wonder if it has more to do with Marty is too cowardly to tell Lucy that he once knew Rory and fess up to his (old) feelings.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I am so glad that Rory says something to Marty. Rory needs to stand up for herself!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieS41787 (View Post)
I am so glad that Rory says something to Marty. Rory needs to stand up for herself!
Definitely Katie! Someone on the RL SS thread thinks that Rory is going to do "something stupid" with Marty but I don't think so. Remember how when DR first talked about Marty he mentioned something about Marty causing trouble for her - it could be relationship trouble or such but I still wonder if something a bit darker will happen (not too dark because this is GG) but to me, Rory doing anything with Marty in that way or he acts on any old and/or residual feelings that he has for her.

To me I think want will be key is whether Rory's breakdown happens before she sees Marty again or after. I wonder if that will give us some clue until what happens in future episodes or what is really weighing on Rory's mind and heart.

Old 11-11-2006, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thnx for bringing that over Pem

I don't think Rory will do anything stupid in regards to Marty, I'm glad she's sticking up for herself.

I look forward to seeing the CL situation in SH btw... I'm sure a lot of people will be pleased with SH"s reaction to the news.

Quote:
And how is a 2002-themed party?
I think we have to think about something that happened in 2002, but what happened in 2002?

PODCAST
Quote:
DM: Yeah, and you know, that was an interesting piece that the NYT critic Virginia Hefferman wrote.
MA: Watch it.
DM: Oh for God´s sake. She’s a great writer, she made some interesting points. And I like the fact that a show like that is just getting the kind of space the NYT gave it, but she was pretty overall negative about the show, and negative on David Rosenthal and the writing of the show.
MA: Yeah, which I think was a little harsh. I have to say, if there was no publicity surrounding the behind the scene switch-over and everyone was still under the assumption that Amy Sherman-Palladino was still writing the show, none of these articles would be out here, no one would think it sounded any different, there might be bitching about the storylines.
AC: Yeah. It´s complaining about the storylines, not the dialogue.
MA: It´s not the dialogue.
DM: And the Gilmore story, that article, wasn’t entirely about, not the storyline, it was about you know, reaction shots. There was too many reaction shots, this season.
AC: Who notices that? That’s like the cinematography, who, besides Maitland and I, notice that?
MA: But, you know, Amy and Dan were no doubt reading that. Together, laughing.
[MA and DM talk at the same time]
DM: Are they bitter, you think?
MA: I don’t think they’re bitter, but it’s not nice to have, you know, to feel you’re missed.
MMcD: To know you’re indispensable.
MA: Yeah, right.
I am so glad that MA is sharing the same thoughts as me... I couldn't agree more with Ausiello on this part.
and as an avid GG fan he likes the writing.. That should say something, shouldn't it?

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 11-11-2006 at 03:48 AM
Old 11-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Karen. Could you update the link to the RL spoiler thread? I think the existing one is linked to two threads back...

So. Seems like no Logan in 7.09...which does not bode well for the RL interaction in 7.08...:sad:
Old 11-11-2006, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll update the link Liane.. I forgot about that

Well seeing as Logan is busy in NY, he can't be in every episode.. besides, look at it from the positive side, more Logan later on in the season

Though I think they'll have no real issues anymore after 7.08, I hope they'll talk things through.. I think they will..

Old 11-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

So apparently Jimmy Bennett has been cast as Macon, Gil's son. Check out the last movie in his credits

Old 11-11-2006, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's cool!! In the same movie as Lauren Graham.. Perhaps she brought him on the show.. He's in some pretty good movies.. wow

Thnx Pem for bringing that over.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread