Fan Forum Star

ok so:

Spoiler:
Old 11-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
ok so:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 11-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

New interview with Milo

Some interesting stuff:
Quote:
People are really into it. So what was it like returning to the set, getting this opportunity?

It was a little strange but it was also fun. I'd stayed close to Amy Sherman-Palladino and Dan Palladino. When they called and said that they were doing this, I said 'Yup, of course I'll be there. I'll totally be there.' But it's strange to play a character that I've played 13 or 14 years ago. He's kind of the same where we left him. We pick right back up in the same spot.
and

Quote:
So are you team Jess? Team Dean? Team Logan?

You know, I try to stay out of that quarrel. I really do. I don't even like the moniker of having different teams. People ask me my football team and I say like 'I love the NFL.' I just love love. But also I brought up an interesting question–I was at a Comic Con one time and somebody asked me what team I was and I said 'you know, put that to the side… did people ever consider that if Jess is Team Rory?' Maybe not, she broke his heart twice. I think he's on her side because he cares about her but everybody is dying for them to be together and it's like it didn't work. Why force anything? I don't know, I just think people need to wait until November 25th, put away their expectations and hopefully just enjoy what we shot and what came out.
and my favorite...

Quote:
He was kind of a pill, if we're being serious. In the beginning. And then you learned to love him, which was nice.

Sure. Yeah, but I don't think he was even unrequited. They had their moment and it didn't work. Right?

That's true, that is true. But he, you know ….

[big laugh] But this is the best part. Everyone was like 'but he,' 'but he,' 'no no no wait, but he'…. [laughs] I'm like 'no, it didn't work!' What if you never got that moment of having these four episodes again, right? You'd be like 'that's what happened.'

GG Spoiler Mastpost: Plot | Casting
Old 11-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightside09 (View Post)
New interview with Milo

Some interesting stuff:

and

and my favorite...
I'm starting to think Milo and I share a brain when it comes to Jess
Old 11-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha best quote ever Jane!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Spoiler:
No that was just DSR thinking he was the most clever person in the universe, wanting to go out with a bang only bring back Matt in the next season. That worked so well for him. There is a reason why so many people from the past are involved but he is not.

Yet again a interview where Milo seems to try at hinting that RJ won't end up together.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well DSR had plans for Matt at least (we can't Always say that about all showrunners )

Old 11-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Don't get me started on him
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero (View Post)
No that was just DSR thinking he was the most clever person in the universe, wanting to go out with a bang only bring back Matt in the next season. That worked so well for him. There is a reason why so many people from the past are involved but he is not.

Yet again a interview where Milo seems to try at hinting that RJ won't end up together.
Pretty much confirmed by Lauren Graham who said the final episode wasn't shot as a finale. They did the end scene in the diner as 'safety' in case it was. Matt was contracted for Season 8.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theravenqueen (View Post)
Spoiler:
1. I think the Paul thing in "Winter" will be treated as a running gag.

2. The reddit posters made it quite explicit that's indeed not the case, hence the "Vegas" comment. Moreover, the reddit posters made it appear that it probably has been happening for sometime...

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 11-12-2016, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah who knows what kind of nice ending we could have if they had gotten an S8

Though I'm not sure if this revival would still happen (or perhaps even more different then now)

Old 11-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

AH! You guys, you guys! I just read the first part of the reddit Winter episode spoilers and I don't know what to think! Do y'all still think he's endgame? I really really hope so!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero (View Post)
How I hope RJ won't end up together!!!! I would be so disappointed!!! Heh, I JUST said this whole spiel over in the Sophies thread on the GG board that I love that they keep finding themselves drawn back to each other. Their magnetic attraction and chemistry can't be denied!

Sorry, hi btw! I really love my icon and my custom title! Thanks so much, Jess!

ETA: Sorry, I deleted my question once I scrolled a bit further down and saw the Milo interview you're referring to.

Last edited by Talula78; 11-12-2016 at 10:41 AM
Old 11-12-2016, 10:51 AM
New Fan

I think the revival still would have happened if s8 existed. A decade later and people are still so passionate about it.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes that's true!

I still hope they're endgame but I haven't read the reddit thing, I do know 1 thing that's happened, but I don't wanna know more!!

Who is watching it live on this board the minute it gets online?!
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to stay awake (after a night of work/nightshift) with my laptop and tv haha.. so i can share my thoughts while watching.. haha..

Closed Thread   Post New Thread