Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I wasn't expecting it anyway but I agree about Christmas. I think she might wrap her tour up this year & then rest but it depends on how things go with the pregnancy

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am going to have to go through all 9 pages of this wonderful thread and catch up. Thanks to everyone posting stuff from the tour!

DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There hasn't been much unfortunately but hope you enjoy what has been posted

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2015, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So far I really am.

DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good Have a favourite cover yet?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-28-2015, 07:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

She did Jolene last night. A really nice job. So far there aren't really any covers that are huge stand outs to me. Definitely some good ones though. Here are some of her most recent ones.

MirageDurb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Did she cover Demi on Demi's birthday? I remember seeing something about that but then never read more to see what it was about I'm not a huge fan of that song so not sure if I want to hear Kelly singing it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-14-2015, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Unfortunately she had to cancel some of her shows

Also saw this:

Anyone know if there is a video of that?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-19-2015, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

That is a shame. I hope she is feeling better and it is nothing too serious.

I am not sure but I can have a look for you.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Same

I'd love it if you could

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-22-2015, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Sad to hear about the cancelled shows I hope she'll be better for when she's supposed to come here.

17 days now, can't wait!
Old 09-23-2015, 02:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope so too. I've just seen that she had doctors orders for vocal rest, but not sure how long it is for

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-23-2015, 07:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Since there hasn't been any mention of canceling the Canadian shows and such, hopefully things are looking better right now. I would think that if it was looking like those few weeks weren't enough she would cancel more as soon as possible. Here's hoping she can continue the tour. Sounds like this pregnancy has been going smoother, so that's awesome.
MirageDurb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree

Do we know if there cancellations are caused by her pregnancy or something else? I was presuming something else as I read she was on vocal rest but I guess that could be something to do with the pregnancy still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2015, 10:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It looks like Kelly has cancelled the remainder of her tour (both Canadian & European dates)

Quote:
Doctors have told the singer she's too sick to continue with her current Piece by Piece tour.

The Since U Been Gone star was scheduled to perform nine shows in Canada, beginning next week, before jetting off to Britain in November for six concerts in England, Scotland and Ireland.

Clarkson previously cancelled a handful of US dates earlier in September.

"I am truly sorry that I have to cancel the remainder of my tour dates. I was looking forward to sharing this tour with all my amazing fans in Canada and the UK," she said in a statement.

"Unfortunately my doctor is telling me I have to stay on vocal rest, but I am working hard to get better as fast as possible."

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread