Old 08-18-2015, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's what I have you for, you can just explain it all to me

X

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-19-2015, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, happily .

I love her makeup and her eyes there . The way the gif is cut helps them to stand out so much more as well.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly that's pretty much why I had to post it when I saw it . I agree about the cropping of the gif enhancing them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2015, 01:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

I want Kelly Clarkson's eyes.
Old 08-20-2015, 02:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

you can have her eyes if I can have whoever does her make-up as I can't do make up at all

When you take her eyes do you want her to go with them or just her eyes as just the eyes may be a little creepy . I'm sorry, I read your post & automatically I pictured a jar with a set of eyes in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-21-2015, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Chelle . Your mind goes to some interesting places then .
Old 08-21-2015, 02:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It really does

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-29-2015, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
that's what I have you for, you can just explain it all to me

Stunning! The gif is perfectly edited to highligh her beautiful eyes.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-30-2015, 11:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
you can have her eyes if I can have whoever does her make-up as I can't do make up at all

When you take her eyes do you want her to go with them or just her eyes as just the eyes may be a little creepy . I'm sorry, I read your post & automatically I pictured a jar with a set of eyes in it
I would like Kelly tocome with those eyes of course, but l wouldn't mind having her eyes myself, but then again a girl's eyes would probably look silly on a man.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah they probably would, that's why they're better to come with Kelly or put in a jar

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-06-2015, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

at this convo.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

my mind is wonderful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Elite Fan

There are no words for your mind sometimes Chelle .
Old 09-22-2015, 03:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

had to bring this over from the picture thread:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread