Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2020, 02:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ok? Not quite sure what that is in response to? Are people complaining about the show now having the production halted?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-13-2020, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Yes! People are just being *******s and acting like idiots..

Corona is not a death sentence but media reports make them feel like it is...
Old 03-13-2020, 02:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ah ok. I didn't look past that one article to post it here. Nothing on there. People are strange but I get complaining if you're looking forward to something & its taken away from you as that's where I'm at (only I'm just sulking)

Media often does things like that . I didn't see anything that seemed that way in the article I posted though, it was just talking about the production halting & the reasoning why.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-13-2020, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

A lot of production has changed, from Jimmy Fallon to Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, they are not hosting live audiences to avoid the spread.
Old 03-13-2020, 03:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I know. Doesn't really bother me since I don't watch any of it, or this. Then I'm happy for Kelly & her staff to be in this state as I'd rather them all be safe if there is a risk than putting themselves at risk. It is the same over here. All a precaution that those networks deemed necessary. Unfortunately this news will spread fear but they can't not share news just to try spare people from freaking out. I think we're past that anyway, people have been crazy & panicking long before now. I don't think this will make all that much difference to their mental states. Just frustrate them if they can't watch their shows or worse their shows don't get a proper ending (which tbh will overshadow and fear over coronavirus imo at least for some fans)

Anyway, I'm going to post some of the recent videos from the show while I'm here:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-13-2020, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's good that they are taking precautions... I mean if they weren't, you'd have other people complaining as well!

I loved Shania being on the show though! very cool that she got a whole episode just for her as a celeb guest!

tomorrow's ep is not with Vin Diesel, it's with Nick and Vanessa Lachey now and Jane Lynch

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-13-2020, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

After today it will be re runs because they have postponed taping for safety reasons.
Old 03-13-2020, 02:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ Understandably so (I posted that news on the previous page by the way )

Quote:
tomorrow's ep is not with Vin Diesel, it's with Nick and Vanessa Lachey now and Jane Lynch
I wonder why that was changed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-17-2020, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Vin Diesel was an episode that was gonna be taped last week (due to Corona it wasn't taped)

There are new episodes this week actually! Monday till Thursday new eps, and a repeat on friday!
That's the upside of her pre-taping episodes sometimes

Quote:
Monday: David Spade, Fortune Feimster, Ron Funches
Tuesday: Huey Lewis, Marcus Scribner, Monsta X
Wednesday: Steven Weber, Tichina Arnold
Thursday: Tim Allen, Allison Pill
Friday: Eric McCormack, Liza Koshy (repeat)
This is even a sneak peek for another ep that's not listed yet for the upcoming week, so perhaps a few new episodes next week too?

Old 03-17-2020, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest! I loved Shania's appearance!
Old 03-18-2020, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that was a real fun one!

So far all the eps with only 1 guest have been country artists.. Shania Twain and Garth Brooks

Old 03-18-2020, 02:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oddly that doesn't surprise me. Kelly has a thing for country artists... but maybe no other opportunities have arisen for others to be solo guests
I can't imagine watching something with one guest...

Quote:
Vin Diesel was an episode that was gonna be taped last week (due to Corona it wasn't taped)
ah that makes sense, thanks for clarifying for me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2020, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I mean not even Selena Gomez was a 1 guest show, I would have imagined that would be the case, she's a big name
I do believe her appereance made it possible for her youtube account to have a huge jump in subscribers though, I think in a week she got over 50K subscribers for her talkshow youtube account!

She's also steady in the ratings

I do wonder if this week (with no other shows who have new episodes) if her ratings will go slightly up or not.

Old 03-20-2020, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

3 more new episodes next week!

Old 03-22-2020, 12:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice that we're still getting some new eps. With the mix of old & new I wonder if they're trying to stretch out what they do have for as long as they can

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread