Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2020, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks
Old 01-18-2020, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

*sigh* so close then if its gone to NZ... nice that another country has picked the show up though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2020, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

maybe more will follow like Australia

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-18-2020, 03:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can hope even if it'd still be impossible to keep up... that or clearly I just need to move to New Zealand

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2020, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

well I think the fun for me would be if it were in Holland that I could rewatch it easily (since we can watch back on our TV without recording it for a week) or that you have to opportunity to watch it when you feel like it if you have time off..

though foreign talkshows don't really get aired much here anymore so the chance of Kelly's show coming to our country is pretty slim I guess

Old 01-18-2020, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww that sucks
Yeah we don't have all that many, especially not on free to air TV. But even then only a few are on payTV

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2020, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

do you have talkshows made in Australia that get aired a lot?

We have them mostly at night, I think there's 1 in the morning that's quite popular but other then that we don't have much of them during daytime

Old 01-18-2020, 03:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't say that. I don't watch them or pay attention though. We've got a few morning/daytime shows which are a mix of Aussie & US talk shows/morning shows. Then there's some late night or once a week type of things on some channels. But we don't get repeats of them that I know of

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2020, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

the problem with our own talkshows is that i don't find the guests that interesting and repetitive

There's a site that has a possible new single listed for Kelly, listed for January!

Radio1 - UK Singles
Quote:
Coming Soon
-------------
Big Tobz feat Dizzee Rascal - Smoke
Dua Lipa - Physical ***January***
KDA feat. Waterson - Losing My Religion
Kelly Clarkson - I Dare You To Love ***January***
There were rumors of the title already and rumors of a 22nd release.. that could still happen though Kelly is taping that day so not sure how accurate it is

Old 01-21-2020, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is she attending to the Grammy's?
Old 01-21-2020, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think she is given she hasn't released a lot of new music this year or has any nomination. Maybe next year.

Old 01-23-2020, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh no
Old 01-25-2020, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kelly Clarkson's Advice to Her Younger Self? "Stop Trying to Save or Fix People"

Quote:
Badass Women celebrates women who show up, speak up, and get things done. Kelly Clarkson is a February 2020 InStyle Badass 50 honoree.

It’s been 18 years since Kelly Clarkson sang her way into our hearts to become the very first winner of American Idol. Today, we can confidently say she is still one hell of an idol. Clarkson has been pushing boundaries, winning awards, breaking records, and molding her career all on her own terms —but that doesn’t mean it was easy. “I have had to fight so hard just to be myself,” the three-time Grammy award-winner tells InStyle. But a notoriously tough industry for women is no match for this powerhouse, who has stayed true to herself and her sound since the very beginning.

Now, between running The Kelly Clarkson Show that was just renewed for a second season, judging on The Voice that is set to return for season 18 in the spring, and committing to a Las Vegas residency called Invincible starting in the spring as well, the unstoppable star shows no sign of slowing down. “Confidence is everything,” she says. “Say yes to things that challenge you and push you further as an artist.”

Keeping Her Cool: With a schedule that could make even the most organized stars a little hair-brained, Clarkson manages to always stay on top of her game. The key? A little laughter. “I am a comedian at heart, so I can take punches and I can laugh at myself,” she says. “I think I’m happy most days because although I can be a serious person, I don’t take everything so seriously.”

Switching Gears: “Having a talk show was obviously never a job I dreamed about,” Clarkson admits. “But it’s turning out to be just as fulfilling as my music career.” The singer set out to push her boundaries with the show, billed as a “weekday hang” that has already featured A-listers from The Rock to Ilana Glazer and so many more powerful voices in film, TV, music and more. “There’s so much good and positivity we’re able to put out into the world and that is an incredible thing to be a part of,” she says, beaming with pride.

Owning it: “Almost everyone I have worked with in this industry has had to learn me. And by that, I mean, believe me when I say I’m comfortable in my skin. I don’t want to dress, sing, or think like someone else,” she says, when asked about the pressures of the music industry. “At the end of the day, if you’re not being your authentic self, one day you will wake up and you [won’t be able to] even find that person anymore.” For Clarkson, championing authenticity is a must. “I’m totally cool with everyone being different,” she says. “Some girls are comfortable doing things in the public eye that I’m not. And that’s okay.”

Idol Advice: Clarkson was just 20 when American Idol thrust her into the spotlight. Looking back now, she says she has a few heartfelt pieces of advice for her former self. “I would tell my younger self to stop trying to save or fix people,” she says. “I spent a solid portion of my life trying to justify others' actions, and it was exhausting to say the least. People have to help themselves. I am not that powerful. No one is.” Instead, the singer says she’s learned that keeping a tight-knit, supportive inner circle is the best way to rise above all the noise. “I’ve learned to surround myself with people I want to be like,” she says. “I think [that] is one of the most important things anyone can do for themselves in life.”

Old 01-27-2020, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

^^ That's a fantastic interview. Thanks for that.

I can't believe someone would try to do this! Sorry if it's already been shared.

Kelly Clarkson Claps Back At Hater Who Wants Her Fired From ‘The Voice’
Old 01-28-2020, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I can't believe that either, I'm always so happy she responds to fans like that in her own fabulous way but it's okay to not like her on The Voice, I think it's impossible to find a team of 4 coaches that you'd all like I think but why spread the hate?! Just don't root for her then

Closed Thread   Post New Thread