Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 03:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah the "their" part threw me & made me wonder if it was a band too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-21-2015, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad I'm not the only one. And I can't wait to see who it is.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

The red chair part was hilarious on this episode. I wish she could have been on the couch for the whole thing, but even that little bit was good.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish she was on the couch more too. Would have been so much fun.

Old 02-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Another interview.
Singer Kelly Clarkson chats to Newsround - CBBC Newsround

The camera person seriously needed to chill out. It's like he/she had to go to the bathroom or something...
Old 02-23-2015, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the video. I agree about the camera man. What was he doing?

Old 02-24-2015, 03:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Apparently Kelly is going to be on Jimmy Fallon on the 2nd! Super excited! Here's hoping she has an interview and that they do History of Pop finally.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is awesome. Can't wait for it.

And lets hope they do History of Pop!

Old 02-25-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by my beating heart (View Post)
That is awesome. Can't wait for it.

And lets hope they do History of Pop!
that would be great

what shows is she doing to promote her new albumn
Old 02-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Only rumor but she might go to Ellen.

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson never thought her life would look like this. Within a year, she became a wife and a mother of three and couldn’t be happier about it.

“My whole life took a big 180,” the singer — who releases Piece by Piece, her first non-holiday album since 2011, on March 3 – tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story. “I never thought I was going to be a mom, so it’s very much changed my world in the most awesome way.”

These days, her life with husband Brandon Blackstock, 38, their daughter River Rose, 8 months, and her stepkids Savannah, 13, and Seth, 8, is a blissful, chaotic mix of homework, diapers, and date nights. And while she still makes time for the globetrotting duties of a pop star, her perspective has shifted.

“I love what I do, but I feel like I relied on my career a lot for my self-worth. And now I’m more than that,” says Clarkson, 32, during the revealing interview at her Nashville-area home. “I’m a mother and a wife and have this whole other thing going on.”

Since giving birth to River — who Clarkson calls “the happiest baby on the planet” — the singer has felt an unexpected emotion.

“I have a certain level of peace I didn’t know was going to come with it,” she says. And within her new life, which helped heal some of the wounds caused by her own parents’ divorce, she has found a renewed purpose.

“My best friend always says, ‘You just want to create the family you never had.’ I might be doing that,” Clarkson adds. “In defense of my family, it happens. People fall out of love, and people go separate ways. People are human. I’ve accomplished a lot, but I guess the biggest success I want is that whenever I die people will say, ‘She was so successful as a mother, and as a wife.’ That’s kind of my big goal.”
Video: Daily Celebrity Videos, News & Interviews from PEOPLE.com : People.com

Old 02-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Aww I love her & what she was saying but I also just wanted to hug her as well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2015, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Duly noted! Kelly Clarkson, 32, fills Us in.

1. Ever since I was a kid, I have wanted to be the singing and talking voice for an animated film.

2. I want to be on Broadway. I fell in love with NYC when I recently spent two weeks there just for fun.

3. I have abnormally short arms.

4. When I was 11, I was convinced I was going to marry Sully from Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

5. I am addicted to tea and coffee. Doesn’t have to be caffeinated. I love the whole process of making tea and/or coffee. It soothes me, for some odd reason.

6. My favorite movies are An Affair to Remember, Out of Africa, Gladiator and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

7. My favorite bakery is called Busy B’s Bakery in Burleson, Texas. I’ve ordered the same thing since I was 10 years old: Bavarian cremes and sausage rolls.

8. I can take a two-hour bath easily, but it has to have bubbles and essential oils.

9. When I was pregnant with [8-month-old] River Rose and so sick, I’d get sucked into the vortex that is YouTube, watching clips of Ellen DeGeneres, Jimmy Fallon and anything Meryl Streep–related.

10. Also while pregnant, I was extremely hormonal and miserable from vomiting. I apparently called my assistant crying, “I’ll never be Meryl Streep!” I don’t remember this, but I don’t think my assistant could make that kind of ridiculous statement up.

11. I love cleaning out my ears. I’m obsessed with Q-tips and ear candling.

12. I secretly want to try out for The Voice to see if I can get all four chairs to turn around.

13. I cannot understand the fact that controlled narcotic substances and alcohol are legal and weed isn’t. How many people do you know who have died from weed? My point exactly.

14. I can still remember how peaceful I felt the very first time I saw my husband, [Brandon Blackstock], almost nine years ago.

15. I wanted to be Dixie Carter from Designing Women or Clair Hxtable from The Cosby Show[above] when I was little.

16. I’ve never liked the beach or lying out in the sun for vacations. I’d rather be in the mountains wrapped up in a blanket on a cold day with a bottle of wine and a great book.

17. My favorite drink in the entire world is called the Milkbone at Fido in Nashville.

18. One day, I will build a secret garden like the one in the novel.

19. I have a horse called The Unicorn because he is perfect and anyone can ride him.

20. Until I was 19, I thought the title of the song was “Secret Asian Man” instead of “Secret Agent Man.”

21. I cried for a solid hour on the phone with the creator of American Idol and pleaded to be let out of the contract that said I had to film From Justin to Kelly.

22. Most of the time I love animals more than I love humans.

23. My favorite books are Matilda, Jane Eyre, Persuasion and A Little Princess.

24. I have a concealed handgun license.

25. I hate Brussels sprouts and can’t stand that every time I say that, somebody always says, “Oh, but you’ve never tried mine!” I love and eat every kind of vegetable, but not that one.
Kelly Clarkson Cried for an Hour Over From Justin to Kelly - Us Weekly

Old 02-26-2015, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think all 4 judges/ coaches on the Voice should know what KC sounds like...but I love that idea...they should do that as a fun thing next fall and Kelly should sing in the Finale this May
Old 02-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

^It's possible that they wouldn't turn around because they thought the person was just trying to copy Kelly or that the person wasn't original sounding enough. I think Blake and Adam would especially know it was her though. They've been around her enough and heard her enough you would think. Would be pretty awesome though.

Also, I loved that People article. The photos were great and the article was fun.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think so too. It would be so much fun to see though.

I love the 25 things you didn't know about Kelly.

Also here is the rest of People Magazine.

Click on the pic to read them all.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread