Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

It really is wonderful that she can make what she wants to make.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayDaydreamer (View Post)
I'm happy Kelly joined Atlantic and now can make the music she's always wanted to make
I'm sure the new album won't disappoint us.
Exciting news, and makes me eager to see how she develops musically from this point out.
Old 10-22-2016, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Kelly will be doing another Miracle on Broadway:

Old 10-22-2016, 03:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

exciting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-22-2016, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very cool!!!!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-03-2016, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

New stuff:

Quote:
How Kelly Clarkson Deals With Criticism About Her Body Is Super Inspiring

"This is real, and this is what's happening right now, this is what I'm rocking."

We already knew Kelly Clarkson was a phenomenal singer, but now, she's proving to be our body image hero, too.
Clarkson opened up about confidence and body positivity in a new interview with Redbook. Though she admits she's not at her "goal weight," the singer said that she's doing what works for her and thinks it's important to speak out about it.
"It's hard for me, a lot of physical things going against me, so I think it's important to tell girls that Photoshop is not reality, that's not what we look like, that's not what we want people to see," she said. "This [her body] is real, and this is what's happening right now, this is what I'm rocking. I'm just gonna do me and I'm gonna go at my own pace and I'm gonna do my thing, and if I'm skinny one day or bigger one day, that ain't gonna change how I sound. I still sound pretty dang good. And my talent is why I'm here."
So true. Clarkson also said that she accepts the fact that people are going to comment on her body, but she won't let other people's words impact how she feels.
"It's also part of this industry, so you just have to swallow that pill and get over it," she explained. "But at the the same time, I think it's great that people always bring it up with me because I get to say, 'screw you, I don't care what you think.'"
Shut it down, Kelly.
The singer is mom to two-year-old River Rose and six-month-old Remington, and she says that raising a daughter has inspired her to stay empowered. And hey, she has a lot to be confident about.
She said, "I try to just be a confident female for her — and I believe actions obviously speak louder than words, it's an old saying but it's very true. I'm sure [all of my kids will] end up in therapy for something. But I hope it won't be for lack of confidence."

Source: How Kelly Clarkson Deals With Criticism About Her Body Is Super Inspiring | SELF

Quote:
Disney holiday specials to feature Kelly Clarkson, Julianne and Derek Hough, more

Disney is here to make all your holiday wishes come true this season.

ABC is set to air three musical specials across its various platforms between Thanksgiving and Christmas, featuring performances from Kelly Clarkson, Trisha Yearwood, and Garth Brooks, and hosted by the Hough siblings, Julianne and Derek.

All three specials will feature musical performances from Clarkson, who released Christmas album Wrapped in Red back in 2013, and filmed at iconic locations across the Walt Disney Resort. To add some more holiday cheer, CMA Award-winning artists Yearwood and Brooks will take to the steps of Cinderella’s Castle (fingers crossed for fake snow flurries) to perform songs from their recently released holiday album, Christmas Together, on all three specials.

The Houghs will host two out of three programs: The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration on Thanksgiving night, and The Disney Parks’ Magical Christmas Celebration on Christmas morning. The third show, Disney Parks Presents: A Descendants Magical Holiday Celebration, airs on Nov. 25 and will be hosted by stars of the television movie Descendants.

Additional performances will be announced in the coming weeks and an accompanying holiday album, Disney Channel Holiday Hits, is set for release Nov. 18.

See all the dates and times for the three specials below:

The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration
Premieres Thursday, Nov. 24 on ABC at 8 p.m. ET

Disney Parks Presents: A Descendants Magical Holiday Celebration
Premieres Friday, Nov. 25 on the Disney Channel at 8 p.m. ET

The Disney Parks’ Magical Christmas Celebration
Premieres Sunday, Dec. 25 on ABC 9 a.m. ET

Disney holiday specials to feature Kelly Clarkson, Garth Brooks, more | EW.com

Old 11-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
kellyclarkson Been waiting to share the news with you! It’s Quiet Uptown #HamiltonMixtape

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

What does that mean exactly? Not quite familiair with it

Old 11-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hamilton is a popular musical and now other celebrites as sung a song from it. Kelly will sing a song called: It’s Quiet Uptown!

Here is the song (not Kelly singing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOAC5-Jcgyc

Not sure when it will be out, but preorder is out tomorrow.

Old 11-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh cool thanks for the info!

Old 11-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem. I think the song will suit Kelly's voice.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back. Sorry I disappeared for a while. School has been busy and I've been struggling to come around except for Alycia's board. Of course it's a combination of two things I love (Kelly and Hamilton) that brings me back.

The song is out on iTunes (at least on U.S. iTunes, not sure about other countries) if you pre-order the mixtape album. I'm not sure if you're able to buy it separately yet.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Kelly and her holiday specials . I feel she is going to spend the entire month of December doing these Christmas specials.

I love Kelly's attitude but I really wish people would get over commenting on people's weight. They are not here to be a set size and someone's weight does not have anything to do with their singing ability, all it does is encourage people to starve and harm themselves as they feel they need to look like Barbie dolls.

Thank you Karen and Jessica for posting the news .

You should be able to listen to Kelly's version of 'Its Quiet Uptown' here .
Old 11-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't mind her doing christmas specials. Major christmas fan here!

Yeah I wish people would stop about that as well.. her weight... It isn't about her actual talent anymore which is singing.

Thanks for the link Rae!

Old 11-04-2016, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for all the news

It does feel like she's doing quite a lot of Christmas/holiday specials & events

I don't think anyone will ever stop with comments on people's weight unfortunately At least Kelly doesn't let it get to her

Amelia

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread