Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was just about to bring that article over, so thanks for posting it, Karen.

My friend who was at the Q&A told me she said that. Very interesting info, but she worded it in a way that didn't come off as a joke, she seemed very genuine about it. Interesting to think about as far as part of the reason Kelly was single for so long, but that obviously was not the only reason. She gives Savannah great advice there.

Quote:
She remained coy on what exactly she said that got Blackstock interested (“It involved alcohol … you get really bold when you’re drunk”)
She's a tease. Now I really want to know.

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think we were questioning how these two met in the last thread (we were questioning Blake & Kelly in their thread though )

All I see in that article is '& his ex-wife'. All these people & their ex's . I already knew at least part of that as she's said before that they'd met in the past when he was married, liked what she saw but couldn't act on it. Still nice to read it again . Plus still learning new things as I didn't know the ‘Is this what it’s like to be asexual?’ bit that's interesting & curious if there was a part of her not letting her get attached to others because she wanted Brandon. I also didn't know that they didn't actually meet until that performance in 2013, I thought they'd met years earlier

I like that last bit of advice for Savannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartღaflutter (View Post)
Aren't Reba and Narvel broken up?
Yes but we don't know why they got divorced. Regardless they still had about 25 years of marriage (& Narvel was her manager/tour manager before that) so they'd still have experience & advice. Then if Narvel being both Reba's husband & manager led to their divorce (which I don't think it did) then Kelly & Brandon could learn from any mistakes they made. Every situation is different & I think that Kelly & Brandon have to figure out what works for them but I am curious if they did ever get advice from others before combining their love relationship with their work relationship. It does make sense for him to be her manager but it could also have been nice for her to have a husband who's just her husband & not also her manager. They could have discussed it with each other & with others (not necessarily Reba & Narvel, they were just an example which made sense given they are family & been in that situation) before taking that step

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so confused because I think while they "met" or maybe she just saw him at the awards show in 2006 (and maybe they didn't actually talk or officially "meet"), what's weird is that she says they didn't meet until the Super Bowl, but they were definitely tweeting each other at the end of 2011... so maybe the SB was where they first really started "talking," but perhaps they had introduced themselves through Reba and Narvel before that? Who knows with their timeline, it's confusing. Cause they had to have met prior to SB 2012 if he thought she hated him.

Old 11-04-2017, 06:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think they had to have known each other but not really talked? Maybe she didn't talk to him when they'd cross paths so that's why he thought she hated him?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

all that info makes everything very confusing

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brandon was there as well last night

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cute photo!

Old 11-20-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is a lovely picture!

Old 11-20-2017, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Great picture of them!
Old 11-20-2017, 11:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought he was in the red carpet interview as it looked like it may have been him with River in the background Plus I figured he was there as someone would've been with the girls while Kelly was singing unless Savannah was meant to be babysitting River

Nice pic

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, he was probably in the background and didn't want to be seen!

Old 11-21-2017, 10:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I figure

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah!