Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Finally started christmas shopping

Cleaned the whole house today and then put the christmas decorations up
Old 12-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still need to start! I was going to go buy some decorations today, I think.

Have to go to the DMV today ugh.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 12-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkellyx (View Post)
Finally started christmas shopping

Cleaned the whole house today and then put the christmas decorations up
cool! I love Christmas decorations! Do you have your garden decorated too?

have fun shopping Amelia
What do you need to do at the DMV?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I needed to renew my license, which will also be an updated, RealID which will be a required form of ID for flying next year, so I needed to change that and also get a new picture and update my address.

I don't know why I'm not in much of a holiday mood.

Old 12-10-2019, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

RealID is something different than a passport?

I hope you get into the mood

Old 12-11-2019, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, it's different, the RealID can also be used as a driving license unlike the passport (which is more just for international flying).

Old 12-12-2019, 03:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hope you're all well

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-13-2019, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

i'm good Chelle and you?

Busy weekend for me, tomorrow work, after that our nephew who is 2 years old is staying with us for pancakes while his parents have to be somewhere and on sunday a baptism and a dinner with my family

Old 12-13-2019, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, that is busy but it sounds nice! although a two year old is a handful

I'll be busy with holiday stuff this weekend, I think. Finally have some time to get around and shop.

Old 12-15-2019, 02:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Some days are better than others. Been a bit busy. Then my weekend has gone by way too fast for my liking

Glad you're good Karen

That sounds like a really busy weekend. Hope its enjoyable still

Good luck with the shopping Amelia!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-15-2019, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ah, that is busy but it sounds nice! although a two year old is a handful
It can be yes but he plays by himself quite well so it went fine

that's a shame Chelle
Hope your struggles aren't too big
how is the plan going to be closer to your family? any luck yet?

Good luck Amelia

Old 12-18-2019, 03:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It feels at a standstill atm. I need to get my license first & that'll take time to get enough lessons to have the knowledge & confidence to pass the test so I can progress to the next level & drive on my own. But then the instructor is really popular & I missed getting in for two weeks & then there were no lessons available for two weeks (so I presume he had time off) so its been about a month between lessons. My next lesson is Saturday though & this month is going fast which isn't too bad. But I can't help the anxiety in me over how there was such a gap between lessons... *sigh*

I don't know that I so much have struggles, as that I'm just on an emotional roller coaster. But I guess that in itself is a struggle...

There's not enough hours in the day to do all I want to do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-18-2019, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure you will be fine! Plus the lessons are for you to learn, so I'm sure he'll guide you through the few weeks that you didn't have any lessons

It can be a struggle if there are a lot of emotions at once, it can be overwhelming, at least I had that at one time and I had no idea where to begin with which emotion.. though at some point you're faced with the fact that you have to face all of them..
Talking about it was the thing that helped me the most as it helped me get things clear for myself and sometimes realise it weren't that big issues as I made them out to be.

Old 12-18-2019, 12:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I am sure it's just my anxiety talking & I will be fine too

Talking about it does help. I have been seeing a psychologist which has been helping but she said I could go a few weeks/months between appointments as I was doing well so last time I allowed a few weeks of driving lessons before my next appointment so I could more accurately discuss how my anxiety over that is going. But then during that time I have had to deal with a few things like worrying about my family with the fires, & frustrations at work so I probably could've used an appointment sooner. Me being me just told myself to push through as the appointment wasn't too far away. Then when it came time for it it was postponed so now I'm still waiting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-19-2019, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's really tough Chelle especially because sure you could probably go a few weeks between appointments but you're dealing with a lot of stressors and the holidays probably compound that, so if you can and feel like you need to make an appointment sooner with the psychologist, then that's okay.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm enjoying the weather, but the season spirit isn't really hitting me. This is the first holiday without my grandpa, and although he didn't live in town last year, he was still alive - tbh I think the last time I saw him was around this time, he was in the hospital on Christmas. It's subconsciously making me not enjoy the season, I think.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread