Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2019, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

now that's awesome!! Time for celebration!

it was about time though!!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-19-2019, 05:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wonderful news

I may have slept for around 10-11 hours last night guess I was tired

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2019, 10:39 PM
Graphics Team

Is that because you were still talking to me at around 10:30/11PM despite the fact that you had been up since before 6AM? Although to me it would have made more sense if Friday night you slept forever than last night. If so then I am sorry if I kept you awake.

Is it possible to emancipate yourself from your family if you are an adult?
Old 01-19-2019, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Wonderful news

I may have slept for around 10-11 hours last night guess I was tired
I wish I could! Still trying to straighten out the insomnia sleep cycle!
Old 01-20-2019, 12:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sorry you're suffering from insomnia Millie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLily (View Post)
Is that because you were still talking to me at around 10:30/11PM despite the fact that you had been up since before 6AM? Although to me it would have made more sense if Friday night you slept forever than last night. If so then I am sorry if I kept you awake.
Possibly. I was then up again around 6 on Saturday so only had around 6 hours sleep that night probably. So last night was catch up. Wasn't you though as I was also on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLily (View Post)
Is it possible to emancipate yourself from your family if you are an adult?
I'm pretty sure that by being an adult you already are, sorry. My solution remains is if they want something so bad they should go do it themselves & leave you out of it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2019, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Chelle. It's a lot better today than last night. I think it will be set right by Monday!

Any major plans for the weekend?
Old 01-21-2019, 12:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's good then

My weekend is over?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2019, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mine too
Busy one, gotta work 2 nights, expecting snow tomorrow but after that 3 days off

Old 01-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Weekend goes too fast Feel like I blinked and missed it!
Old 01-21-2019, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This weekend went fast actually, but it seemed to maybe because of my insomnia crap.

Got a busy Wednesday though, groceries and errands sort of day!
Old 01-22-2019, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

3 days off is nice Karen

I'm over Summer. Can it go now? the heat is messing with my head right now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2019, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww Kelly what did you do?

how warm is it where you live right now Chelle?

It's around 0 degrees celcius here at the moment.

Old 01-22-2019, 01:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

My issue is a combination of heat & humidity which will only get worse today if it rains like its meant to . That & its not cooling down overnight (or at least its still hot when I go to bed). Today is only meant to be 31°C so not terrible (Saturday is meant to reach 35°C so that day I'm dreading but glad its the weekend) but combined with the possibility of rain it gets worse. Then since I don't like wearing skirts to work & I don't like shorts in general I'm the one who makes herself suffer more in wearing long pants. I need to find more breathable/cooler fabric I think. Supposedly the low today is 18°C so must've cooled down sort of at some point. Tomorrow it is a high of 26°C (I'm sure I saw it as being in the 30s too at some point though) & a low of 22°C. Friday 31°C again with a low of 24°C... I also don't have air conditioning in my place so I just feel like I can't escape the heat . I kinda want to get a thermometer for my place to see how hot it really is here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-23-2019, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

it sounds like our summer.. that was really hot as well with only little cooling down during the nights... we didn't have airco either at our former place...

I hope you get through it :hug;

Old 01-23-2019, 01:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

the cool change came in yesterday thankfully Too bad it'll only last until tomorrow I think

This is actually not too bad of a Summer for us or on average? Heat & I just don't mix & seem to be worse this year for some reason

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread