Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

you should be able to say how you feel even if that's a bit negative Sorry you feel that way... I hope 2018 will be better for you

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-29-2017, 02:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope so too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-29-2017, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

and always talk about it! Talking can help sometimes

Old 11-29-2017, 02:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I meant I hope 2018 was better

talking doesn't help, it doesn't change anything . Work is crap right now but it should get better next year, even if I didn't get what I wanted. I'll learn to love the nursery, even if its tiring & feels like you're just forever putting children to bed & can't do anything with them. My creative mind just doesn't work with babies

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-29-2017, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

well talking can sometimes make you feel better because you get things off your chest, at least that's how it usually works for me..
It's a shame you can't use your creativity with babies...
Is it not a possibility to work elsewhere? At a different workplace? Or is that not possible?

Old 11-29-2017, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

FF (or my internet) is really slow right now. Trying to post as much as possible today!

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-29-2017, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

It's slow for me too.

I have a cold
Old 11-29-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Feel better soon. Having a cold isn't fun at all.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't really see that as a possibility Karen, plus I like where I work, its just a certain person who won't be working much longer who have seemed to have already switched off so they're not as reliable to work with as they could be. That's why I need the year to end. Plus its already hard with the staff leaving as it is, I don't wish to make it harder on them by adding to that. It was hard enough to get this job, & while at least now I can say I've got three & a half years experience I don't imagine it'd be easy still. Also since I'm going to be studying to get my diploma starting next year I can't change company since I'm studying through them so I'd be limited in choice of where I could apply for a new job. Well unless I want to pay to study for the diploma but I'd rather not do that when I can do it for free

I hope you feel better soon Kelly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-30-2017, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry Chelle

I have my laptop back So I can finally post again.
Gosh, I really found out how much I use the laptop
Old 11-30-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

pretty cool that you can get a diploma through them though Hope it will be better by next year!

Good to have you back Paula

Old 11-30-2017, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

It's been snowing here all day!

Stupid cold is worse Get tomorrow over with and then I may sleep the whole weekend
Old 11-30-2017, 02:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad to see you back Paula . Was your laptop fixed faster than expected? I know what you mean about finding out how much you use one when you no longer have it

Enjoy the snow Kelly

Hope you start feeling better soon . Sorry its gotten worse Sounds like a good plan to sleep all weekend

ETA: There were two wasps flying outside my door & I got out my bug spray & opened the door to spray them since I've got to out to go to work soon. Turns out they had stung a huntsman spider outside my door & that's what they were flying around. Not sure if they were fighting over the spider or both trying to take it together. Just discovered that some wasps capture spiders to use them to feed their larvae *shudders*. I may hate spiders but that's creepy. Not sure if I've killed the spider as it was in the line of my bug spray. I've just knocked it out so its out in the garden & hopefully it'll either die or disappear

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-01-2017, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Thank you Managed to get a half day from work

Hope that's the last you see of the spider Chelle
Old 12-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

oooh I envy you for the snow.. It's just cold here!
Did you get a lot of snow? or just a slim layer?

That's great Kelly!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread