Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2017, 10:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope that wasn't too difficult to get them all back. I'd have a task & a half for pictures/graphics not songs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2017, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha that has to be a big task as well

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 08-23-2017, 12:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't remember how many there were but I just checked FB since I put up a status about it & it was just under 30,000 files in my picture folder

I'm playing musical shifts at work or I at least was... My boss tried new shifts to see how they'd go as the ones we had weren't working so well so on Monday I was 8am-4pm but I ended up starting a few minutes early (my own choice) & my boss straight away decided that the shift wouldn't work & we needed someone starting at 7.30am instead. Then yesterday I worked 10am-6pm because I swapped shifts with someone in my room (which is a long story ). Today I returned to my old shift of 7.30am-3.30pm & I'll continue to do that tomorrow & Friday (although tomorrow who knows if I'll leave on time as I often don't on Thursdays ). My body is protesting with me I think - not only did I go back to work but I'm messing around with it

How are you Amelia?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-23-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, a sudden change is schedule is never easy. Hopefully your body can adjust back to your regular old shift mode.

I'm doing well. My body is adjusting to me trying to set a new wakeup schedule. And don't ask me why I decided to wake up at 7 each day when I don't need to be, but doing so at least makes me tired enough to go to bed before midnight.

And school is so far, so good.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-23-2017, 07:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully. I didn't want to get up this morning

Hopefully you adjust too . Waking at that time would also give you time to do things in the morning before you do need to be anywhere like class. I've had my shift starting at 7:30 so i've needed to get up at 6 for so long now i don't think i could stay up to midnight too easily anymore my body just gets too tired. Hopefully you can have that happen for you

that's good. Hopefully it stays that way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-30-2017, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just a quick visit from me as I wait for boyfriend to get ready for another day in Spain

Hope everyone is doing well

Old 08-30-2017, 01:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Karen Hope you're having fun!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-30-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen I hope your holiday is going well, glad to see you pop by. We miss you!

Old 09-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One of my fave things is that Kelly finally posted a teaser!

Old 09-03-2017, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

How are you Amelia? Hope you had a good weekend & have a good week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm doing well. Got one more day off (today Monday), then back to school tomorrow. I've enjoyed my extended weekend despite how hot it is.

How's work going?

Old 09-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry its so hot . Of course you've got a long weekend this weekend. Glad you enjoyed it despite the weather . How's school?

work is work I think I'm playing musical chairs with what position I'm in because my boss knows I'm not happy in the room I'm in now. Not a huge fan of playing musical chairs either but its worth it to get out of that position. There's just a part of me which feels that its not fair on the children to do this & not sure how the room will go. We've got a new staff member starting who'll be going into the toddler room so being an unfamiliar person will be hard on them. Then I'll be moving into the preschool room while another staff member is on her honeymoon. After that I think I'm changing positions again & going to be put into the floater position where I'll be in all the rooms at various times of the day. I quite like that position at least. Sorry, rambling a bit

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

School's good! I only have one boring class, but it's not too difficult.

And floater position sounds like the best fit, probably, for you but also for the kids, that way they still get to see you a bit and aren't thrown for too big of a loop, maybe?

Old 09-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Well that's a plus then

Probably or hopefully Less stress as I've found this year very stressful & its taken a lot out of me

My throat & head hurt Why am I forever getting sick this year? I swapped shifts so I don't actually start work for another two hours but there's a part of me which wishes I could just stay in bed today At least swapping shifts means I can do a posting round & see Kelly's latest teaser instead of having to wait as long as I did yesterday

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm back home after travelling for 2 straight days and we did 2400 km's!! After a good night sleep I'm ready for new Kelly stuff!

I hope all is well!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread