Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2016, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

There is that as well. Kelly has cute children.

Kelly may also be as bad as me when it comes to brainwashing introducing children to our own loves early on:

And a family shot; with all their devices .

Old 10-17-2016, 02:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

More treats

Love that he has a Jane Eyre book

that's one way to keep them all entertaining & quiet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-17-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow cool pics!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-18-2016, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

She is spoiling us with pictures lately .

There are some interesting comments on Twitter about the devices. For a change it did not seem full of criticism and negativity.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

she'll spoil us for a while & then disappear again

that's a surprise & nice change but it may have just been on FB that people liked being backseat parents

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2016, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Apparently a feature on kelly clarkson in PEOPLE about her being a mom.

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson Opens Up About Her Mom Guilt: ‘Why Can’t I Do It All?

Kelly Clarkson loves life as a mom — even though it’s not always easy.

“[It’s] hard,” the 34-year-old singer told PEOPLE at the S.H.E. Summit in New York during an interview featured in this week’s magazine, on newsstands Friday.

The musician, who is also a Citizen brand ambassador, was at the women’s empowerment event to speak on the “Spending Your Time on What Matters Most” panel, discussing time management and launching the brand’s new Citizen L Ambiluna collection.

“You have to juggle everything,” explains the mom of two young children — son Remington “Remy” Alexander, 6 months, and daughter River Rose, 2 — as well as the stepmom to two children from husband Brandon Blackstock‘s first marriage.

“While I love music, my family comes first,” she says. “There are days where s— hits the fan, and I’m crying because there’s not enough time to do everything. But that’s any mom. It’s a hard thing to take care of children. You’re molding lives. You don’t want to suck at it.”

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.

Her approach, rather, is to enjoy every moment with her children. “River is totally me,” says Clarkson. “She annoyingly wants attention all the time. Remington is totally my husband. He’s this wallflower who’s like, ‘Okay, entertain me.’ ”

The “Miss Independent” songstress is still trying to figure out a healthy work-life balance.

“I’m bad at time management,” she says. “I definitely feel mom guilt a lot. I think every good mom does, right? I think I have mom guilt too because my mom didn’t have help and I have help. I feel like, ‘Why can’t I do it all?’ But you can’t. That’s dumb.”

But she just tries to manage her guilt as much as she can. “I do so much for them and I do bend over backwards,” Clarkson continues. “But it doesn’t matter. If you’re a mom, you want to be with your kid every day. You don’t want to miss a moment and you want her to need you and want you and not want somebody else.”

That means taking parenting one day at a time.

“I will definitely screw up a bunch, but I am gonna try not to,” she says. “I think it’s really important, not only for my little girl [but our other children too], to see that a woman is capable of kicking ass while also being a kickass mom.

“And that’s a hard thing. I’m not going to B.S. you. That’s hard,” she continues. “There are days when I cry and I’m like, I don’t know if I can handle all this or get it all done or juggle. But at the end of the day, like 99 percent of the time, it’s awesome and it’s worth it.”

In fact, it helps that River loves being an older sister.

“She loves helping,” says Clarkson. “She’s always changing her dolls like Mommy changes Remy. She loves getting in the crib with him. I always make her part of everything. We’re a family unit. It’s hard when you have a blended family. It’s always a learning kind of environment.”

Clarkson admits her house is pretty hectic. “Every day is different,” she says. “But there’s always a lot of energy. The older [kids] are homeschooled. So everybody is always in the house. It’s a really busy, busy household.”

At the end of the day, the singer just wants to set a good example for her kids.

“It’s a hard thing, but I think being a confident female for my daughter,” she says of what she wants to give to River. “I don’t know. We’re all human. She will end up in therapy for something. I am sure there will be something! I hope it won’t be confidence.”

For more from Kelly Clarkson, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

Kelly Clarkson Opens Up About Her Mom Guilt

Old 11-04-2016, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for posting the new interview .

Kelly should not be hard on herself as no parent can be everything and be there for everything for their child/ren. The only thing they can do is be and do the best that they can. I totally relate to and understand the mum guilt though.

It would be hard having all four of them home at once.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome!

I do like how open she is about her insecurity and such. I do think people can relate to it on a level and feel that they're not alone on feeling this

I do agree that she shouldn't be so hard on herself, I think she is trying to be the best mom she can be, and she knows how it is to come from a broken family so I'm sure all those children are getting enough love

Old 11-04-2016, 02:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I love how she's open & it'll make some feel better if they share the insecurities as if Kelly feels that way then maybe its natural & ok

as long as they have love what more do they need?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I do think people can relate to it on a level and feel that they're not alone on feeling this
It is good that she is open and it allows people to relate to her.

Quote:
I do agree that she shouldn't be so hard on herself, I think she is trying to be the best mom she can be, and she knows how it is to come from a broken family so I'm sure all those children are getting enough love
It is highly likely she looks at where she comes from and wants to not have her own children to ever feel anything she may have felt in her broken family.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

so for knowing and realizing that I think that alone will make her a great mom!

Old 11-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

agreed

I have no doubts that she'd make a great mum though . She seems like she would be & from her comments & tweets, ect. she seems to be one to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

I have no doubts about that either. It is easier for others to look in and make comments and judgements on another's actions than for us to see if what we are doing is good. We all make mistakes, it is a part of life, but I am sure that Kelly will be a wonderful mother and role model for her children and for Brandon's two as well.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Part of making mistakes is that you learn from them, I'm sure no parent is making no mistakes during parenthood

Old 11-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
Part of making mistakes is that you learn from them, I'm sure no parent is making no mistakes during parenthood
I completely agree. If you can see the mistakes and admit them then you can learn from them. Even parents who feel they are doing right could still make a mistake and you feel awful for it but you learn from it and you grow. Life is a learning process and just as much as the child learns from their parents you find that your children teach you things as well .
Closed Thread   Post New Thread