Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2016, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

I was just going to post those. They are even more adorable; especially the one with River and Remy .

You can see what you are saying about who they look like in that picture of them both. They have similarities but River is definitely more Kelly than Remy is. I can see Brandon in both more than I can see Kelly.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm in love with that picture of the two of them so glad she's posting pics again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2016, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my goodness, look at those adorable faces!!!
Old 07-30-2016, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Constantly .

Each time someone is mean Kelly should just post a picture of her adorable children and make everything wonderful.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

agreed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

If only things like that could happen and make the world a better place.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

New cute pic:

(for those who don't know the other child is Aben Eubanks & Ashley Arrison's child)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

That is a cute picture. I agree with comments on facebook that he does not look like he wants to share either the car, the puffs, or both.

Funny that some people presume that is River and Remy. How fast do they believe babies grow up? He is only a few months old and she is two.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree with that too That looks is "why are you photographing me when you could be getting my puffs back" I think

yeah those two are a lot closer in age looking than River & Remy would be. I didn't know who it was at first when I first saw the pic but I knew it couldn't be Remy

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

The look on that boy's face.
Old 08-08-2016, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That looks is "why are you photographing me when you could be getting my puffs back" I think
I agree with that being a possible option . That or the photographer could be getting River out of his car.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

or getting her out & his puffs back . Or maybe he just didn't want his photo taken & really didn't mind her being there or eating his puffs. Some kids are so happy but then you bring the camera out & that all goes away

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

That could be it too but that is less fun to consider .
Old 08-09-2016, 02:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

true

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2016, 04:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

From FB:

Quote:
Hearing a baby crack up laughing is maybe one of the greatest things ever ‪#‎meandremyb‬

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread