Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2016, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

I believe it will be a mixture of influences as well as slow and uptempo songs too.
Old 10-21-2016, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so.. it will be a long wait till the first single!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-21-2016, 02:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

agreed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2016, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes that bugs me because some artists, well I feel like they always release singles and albums one after another... I'm sometimes jealous because they get the new material so quickly

Old 10-22-2016, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hopefully it will be released in April so only around six more months to wait . I hate long waits but I like to think that it means that the artists are putting more of themselves into the album. Then they are also getting the chance to live as well which is important. Selfishly I would love to get constant new material and feel jealous too but I could also be in part used to having to wait for things. Just so long as the artist does not disappear for years then it is not too bad.. at least we still get things from Kelly while we wait.
Old 10-22-2016, 03:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm always jealous of that but good things come to those who wait & it usually is worth the wait. At least we're still getting things from Kelly while we wait atm

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-22-2016, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
good things come to those who wait & it usually is worth the wait
Or you can just keep telling yourself that to try make the waiting easier .
Old 10-22-2016, 10:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-23-2016, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

You guys make good points!

Old 10-24-2016, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

We try . I am so used to having to wait for the music I love that I expect it and just deal while wishing the artists I love did not make me wait too long. Kelly's break now is not too bad, or does not seem like it will be. Adele's last break was torture for me and I hope she does not do that again. Reba is constantly leaving me waiting and I never know if the album will be her last or not . At least Miranda Lambert has been pretty consistent with her releases so far. Now if Kelly would like to do what Miranda is doing with her new album I do not care how long she makes us wait (okay I do if it is a long wait) as that would be amazing. (For those who do not know; Miranda's new album is really two discs and a total of twenty four songs.)
Old 10-24-2016, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly was pretty good with Stronger as I think it had 16 tracks on the deluxe version? whatever it was I thought it was pretty amazing. Miranda is crazy & I still don't believe it, & she doesn't leave you waiting all that long either. If more artists could do that or just have a longer track listing than the usual around 12 that would be amazing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2016, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

wow 24 songs would be perfect!

I recently read that Adele is going to take a longer break right to focus on family and college!?

16 tracks is could too.... I know when I was younger it was normal to have an album with 15 tracks, for some reason they hardly do that anymore

Old 10-25-2016, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

Sixteen tracks again would be perfect. I wish we could go back to a time where that was normal.

I am not sure if Adele is going to do that but it would not surprise me.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

She seems to like her longer breaks

I hope we see her share some pics of her in the studio! That would make us more excited!

Old 10-26-2016, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd love her to share that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread