Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-31-2010, 03:50 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I guess a story has to be written first.
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are plenty of talented fanfic writer that have come up with lots of stories, wouldn't it be cool if they put some fans on the writing staff for a movie. Besides we don't know what ASP has been doing, she might have a few scripts ready to go?
Old 07-31-2010, 04:29 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Craig is pushing this one!!! Scott mentions GG and here comes the fever and fervor!! I'm mean the GG movie is travelling at the speed of light thru all blog sites and forum boards. Remember Scott himself said he knows nothing, and Ausiello chuckled when he said that "he" was spreading the rumors of a movie, which made Scott chuckle. Then there's getting all the actors back on-board and then there's kicking those people out and making it Stars Hallow again. All of this will take a bit more time than just this winter. I know Craig is teasing (a bit), but so long as The Event is getting a huge buzz, Scott's time will be extremely limited. What's Alexis doing these days??
Old 07-31-2010, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

No clue on Alexis. But Lauren, Scott and Melissa all will be busy with series.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:27 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu1960 (View Post)
No clue on Alexis. But Lauren, Scott and Melissa all will be busy with series.
True -- I didn't mean to slight anyone. I just haven't heard much from Alexis since she did that movie a little over a year ago. We need Sookie!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm easy when it comes to GG movie rumors ITA it could take time but I have a feeling if this happens it could come up quickly. No matter how busy Scott is he will still have time off over winter but the problem is the rest of the cast.

Lauren will also have a winter break from Parenthood. Melissa has her new sitcom Mike & Molly and we know Matt will be working on The Good Wife but I think that's about all that have full time TV projects that I know of. And I'm not sure what Edward or Kelly are up to at this time, I know Kelly was on Broadway for a time.

Alexis has been doing movies and has just finished one "The Conspirator" and has a couple of movies in the works. I think she content in building her cinema profile.

I think the major hurdle might not be the script or getting everyone of the main cast on board, it might be the timing, getting everyone together again for a month or so to do it.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:40 PM
SPA
Master Fan

You're butting into Scott skiing time!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure he'd rater be making out with Lauren than ski
Old 07-31-2010, 09:37 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Kristin Dos Santos of EW tweeted the following:

Quote:
Scott Patterson just told me that "The Event" (his new show) is Luke + Lorelai reuniting tonight at the #nbc party.#gilmoregirlsreunionison
July 30th 10:16PM
I presume she's referring to "The Event" and "Parenthood"
Old 08-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Day late and a dollar short, due to the forums being down. But, Scott's movie Concrete Canyons aired on the Canadian Mystery TV channel last night.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
Kristin Dos Santos of EW tweeted the following:

I presume she's referring to "The Event" and "Parenthood"
I WANT PICTURES!

Sorry for the shouting

I did read a disturbing tweet while was down, you the one where Scott and Lauren 'detest' (their word) each other. Like Scott said, they may not be in regular contact or friends but I doubt there is a hatred there, why else would Scott be so keen on a GG movie?

My theory (yes I have one) is maybe at some point they were more friendly, maybe Scott didn't want things to go further (his rule about dating co-stars) Lauren didn't like it and the friendship ended? Thus the rumors/reports that keep coming up when someone on twitter gets board?

Okay hi Lulu, that's good news, pity I'm not in the US.

Hope we get some news or those NBC party pics/video soon.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:21 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I've got some good news for Craig!!!!

Nick Wauters, the creator of The Event has friended me on Facebook and we exchanged a few posts to each other. Here is what transpired:

Quote:
Deborah Gaynor Any news about other countries set to view The Event? We know about the UK. I have some members who are asking whether it will be seen in Australia, as well as other countries. I've searched and searched, no news yet that I can find.

Nick Wauters I can't reveal any specific details yet, but what I can tell you is that The Event will in Canada, the UK, Australia, Italy, Asia (details tba) and France. More details soon, and more countries will be announced soon as well.

He also posted this to me and I giggled:

Quote:
Nick Wauters to Deborah Gaynor: I'm not sure how you manage to find and post all these articles about The Event, but you're definitely my #1 info source lol.
And then I told him about Patterson's Posse!!

Last edited by SPA; 08-02-2010 at 08:31 PM
Old 08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I watched that Comic Con interview w/ Scott & he looked absolutely GORGEOUS & like he was having ALOT of funAnd what Canadian channel did Scott's new Lifetime movie air on & when? Was it CTV? I'm hoping so b/c I have that channel & REALLY want 2 see him in this movie<3
Old 08-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler Chat: Grey's Anatomy News That Will Make You Giddy - E! Online
Quote:
Wendell: Did you catch up with Scott Patterson at the NBC party? How about Lauren Graham? Yes, I'm still having a hard time letting Gilmore Girls go.
Aren't we all? Which is why you should check out this video below in which Scott confirms to me that his freaky-deeky new mysterious show, The Event, is all about: a Lorelai and Luke reunion! (Sorry to spoil it for you.) And yes, they were both at the party and the fangirl in me did many an inner squeal.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:39 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Craig, I posted the link to that interview in the Lauren and Scott Thread -- just for YOU!!! No comment on the Australian network airing The Event??

SPFan: I put that information on the Post Thread -- but the two Canadian stations that Concrete Canyons aired over the weekend was MysteryTV and IFC (Canadian). IFC = Independent Film Channel. I wrote to IFC in NYC and they responded by saying that the movie would be put in for consideration to air on U.S. IFC. No other information was given to me.