Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Addicted Fan

I adore Lorelai's cool-mom factor, on utmost display in WBB, after catching Rory and Logan.

"What are you doing?" Most moms would have stopped there. But no, it wasn't that she caught Rory with a guy, it was that "your grandparents are out there!" That has got to be one of the funniest most unexpected responses from a mother in this situation. And this is why Lorelai and Rory are so different from other mothers and daughters.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Their mom-daughter relationship is as ideal as it can get
Old 02-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in kaos
couldn't say it better
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 02-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by javajunkie24
couldn't say it better
I agree, Pia
Old 02-15-2005, 12:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in kaos
I think that's mainly why I love GG. I wish I had that kind of relationship with my mom.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarshine
I think that's mainly why I love GG. I wish I had that kind of relationship with my mom.
Me too. I mean it's not so bad but there are times like we speak 2 entirely different languages
Old 02-15-2005, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

I agree with you guys. The relationship between Rory and Lorelai is the number one reason why I watch the show (or started to watch).

About her surprising Rory and Logan in the middle of their make-out session though...Do you think it's gonna change their relationship? Or the fact that Rory likes someone who is from a world Lorelai doesn't like, do you think that will affect them?

I'd like to think that it wouldn't affect them. I mean, Lorelai did take the time to introduce herself to Logan in the midst of all that chaos. That'a a good sign, right? But the first impressions she's got of Logan aren't that good...first the limo ride and now this. Poor guy!
Old 02-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Extreme Fan

she is a really cool mum
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 02-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved that Lorelai was so cool about the Rory/Logan thing. I also really liked Rory coming and comforting Lorelai even bringing the TV upstairs. It was so sweet.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Absolute Fan

I think Lorelai's going to like Logan (if not already). I loved how they both said that the dealership is a rip-off. And Rory was an amazing daughter, running back to Stars Hollow to take care of Lorelai.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-16-2005, 06:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarshine
I think Lorelai's going to like Logan (if not already). I loved how they both said that the dealership is a rip-off. And Rory was an amazing daughter, running back to Stars Hollow to take care of Lorelai.
Mother's want always the best for their children, so I'm sure she'll like him someday!Pia
Old 02-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

aww, i loved this episode for the gg stuff. These two are so adorable. I loved Rory being sooo frantic about her mum and rushing back to SH. And then just making her feel better, or trying to. She stayed there while Lorelai slept and then went out and bought everything she could need to her room. that adorable.

I think Lorelai obviously had other things to worry about than Logan, but i dont think Lorelai thinks badly of him. Esp since he told Rory to thank him. I dont think she can not like Logan. But itll be interesting to see when they have their first real conversation.
Old 02-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Extreme Fan

At this point, I dont think Lorelai likes/dislikes Logan but she is warming up to him. She does want whats best for Rory, but as Emily has shown - they can be wrong sometimes.

I loved their scenes. You could definitely see the love between them which is what this show is based on. I hope we get more scenes between them the rest of the season.
Old 02-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved how Rory just dropped everything she was doing to go back to Stars Hollow to make sure her mom was okay. And everything she did there to make sure that Lorelai was going to be fine. They have such a great relationship. It seems like Lorelai doesn't really have a problem with Logan, and I hope that it stays that way.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Love them! Awesome team.