Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

hehe, the "you smell like Marissa" was such a classic line! i LOVED it. I love Summer. tho why she's not more pissed at Zack is beyond me. I love drunk!Seth.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

[sarcasm] Cuz it was their first fight that wasn't about Cohen.[/sarcasm]

I'm extremely bitter about that scene, and the reason was beyond lame. But all in all it was a good episode

Drunk!Seth is so goofy. I love it.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

i know! that reason was so stupid. its ok he kissed another girl because atleast they're not fighting about Cohen? how stupid! Zack is so blah.
Old 01-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Zach really bugs me and he brings Summer down in their scenes together, which is so sad because I love Summer. Love, love, love. Poor Summer.

Hee, "We're being stealth!"

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

hehe. i heart Summer too. and you're right, her scenes with Zack are so blah. if she has to be with someone thats not Seth they could atleast make him a little interesting. he's not even worth hating coz he's so lame.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Zach could be more interesting if he wasn't a robot. Too bad his enunciation sucks. But even if he wasn't a robot, I'd probably still dislike him. I mean he kissed his tutor! Who.....has kids.

My brother woke me up just before ten, and he doesn't even live her anymore. I went to bed at 5am. Less then five hours sleep sucks.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

oh man i had a really bad nights sleep too! it was like 4am when i went to sleep after tossing and turning for hours, and then my sister came in my room at 8 and wanted me to drop her to tution but i refused, i was so tired, but i couldnt get back to sleep anway! and just when i was about to my baby brothers woke up and were making so much noise and kept coming in my room. i get so cranky in the morning when people dont let me sleep!
Old 01-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, that must've sucked. Usually no one's home in the morning, which gives me a good time to sleep in. But no, my brother has to come and visit. I'm always cranky, so I can never use that reason.
|| JESS
Old 01-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't watch the OC. I could never get into it for some reason. Sorry you had a bad night sleep Maz. I have to sleep in weird conditions though. It has to be completely dark and quiet for me to fall asleep and when you have a family like mine...the quiet part is impossible.

Anyway, Brad/Jen broke up. I now have absolute zero faith in hollywood couples.

Last edited by germ881; 01-08-2005 at 04:49 PM
Old 01-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

yeah i need quiet and dark too, and i have a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old brother who wake up so early so thats impossible too.

i cant believe Brad/Jen broke up. thats so sad. what is it with hollywood couples!
Old 01-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
yeah i need quiet and dark too, and i have a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old brother who wake up so early so thats impossible too.

i cant believe Brad/Jen broke up. thats so sad. what is it with hollywood couples!
You know what's weird though. I heard about this psychic called Sylvia Browne who predicts a bunch of stuff that comes true. She was on this show in late December and she predicted that they would split. Weird. I didn't believe it when my friend told me but...

I have a lot of homework to do. I wish I wasnt a procrastinator. That's going to really hurt me one day.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It has to be completely dark and quiet for me to fall asleep and when you have a family like mine...the quiet part is impossible.
Same with me. I'm permanently sleepy.

That's so sad about Brad and Jen, they were so cute. I didn't see it coming, especially after this lady on the radio was talking about how they went on a romantic vacation like, last week. There goes another adorable Hollywood couple. I hope Chad/Sophia, Ryan/Reese and Adam/Rachel will stay together. Oh, and Alexis/Milo. I always forget that they could even break up because they're so private.

Old 01-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

yeah those three couples are adorable, i hope they last. and add Milo/Alexis to that list.

and oh i am such a big procrastinator, its soooo bad.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

I just edited to add them when you posted that, Maz.

Procrastinating makes me feel guilty. But I still do it. i think it's a vicious cycle for a lot of people.

Old 01-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

cant forget them!

Yeah i feel so guilty all the time, but i cant stop myself. everyone thinks ive been studying my butt off this past three weeks (i have exams starting monday) but most of the time ive been procrastinating so i havent actually done all that much study.