Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

We updated the Felicity board but there were only 4 of the original threads listed. Are the other threads some place that we are not looking?

Love, Jan
Old 04-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny
We updated the Felicity board but there were only 4 of the original threads listed. Are the other threads some place that we are not looking?

Love, Jan
At the bottom of the board, do you have "from the" set to something like "last month"? If you change it to "beginning" you should be able to see more threads - I just stopped by the Felicity board and can see 7 pages of threads
Old 04-16-2006, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
At the bottom of the board, do you have "from the" set to something like "last month"? If you change it to "beginning" you should be able to see more threads - I just stopped by the Felicity board and can see 7 pages of threads
Thanks for checking. I did figures it out and was just coming back to let you know. You guys are doing a great job.

Love, Jan
Old 04-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
Kat, some of our stuff is still there. You might need to look at your settings at the bottom of the page - if it's defaulted to "last month" you need to set it to "from the beginning" - we've lost all the recent instore stuff, but the Visualise thread with the concert reviews are still there.

It's still not great, and we've lost a lot more than I expected (compared to the Scrubs board, at least) but it's better than losing everything!
Thanks Rach. I use that function all the time, don't know why it took me so long to figure I could make use of it now.

I just found the Visualise stuff - saving it now!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

I have mine permanently set to from the beginning, so when it flipped back to from the last month, it took me a while to figure out I needed to do that!
Old 04-17-2006, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

At this point, I've only soft deleted some of the empty threads and started rebuilding the few that survived.
I only had a backup intro thread from December.

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
bigspam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

So... is the mod board up and I just can't get in, or no? ...Sorry to be a pain.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
kaykayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle
So... is the mod board up and I just can't get in, or no? ...Sorry to be a pain.
I"ll have somebody look at your account.
Old 04-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Website Manager

You should be able to access the mod board now, let me know if you can't.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

I can get in now.

Quick reply is gone right now, right? Just checking because I have my IE tweaked and sometimes it breaks stuff.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
kaykayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle
Quick reply is gone right now, right? Just checking because I have my IE tweaked and sometimes it breaks stuff.
Yes, I need to fix the Quick Reply (again), but it will be back soon.
Raonaild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi, Umm I'm not sure if this is just me, but my quick reply box at the end of the page is not there. So i was just wondering what happened to it. Thanks
laffytaffy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Do I remember reading somewhere that if we see a thread missing, we should go ahaed and make it?
potostfbeyeluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffytaffy4life
Hi, Umm I'm not sure if this is just me, but my quick reply box at the end of the page is not there. So i was just wondering what happened to it. Thanks
The post above yours tells about that.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Sorry for the intermittent downtime, the new servers have been overloaded and I'm still tweaking the settings.

Have people been getting overloaded server messages at all? Or can you just not get through?
Raonaild is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread