Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2017, 04:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's pretty cool

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2017, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw I love that! I can't believe it's been 15 years. I still remembering buying the CD
Old 11-26-2017, 01:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its crazy to think its been 15 years Seems like a nice way to celebrate

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, especially since she already released an anniversary edition of the album.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know, that makes it a bit strange. I wish she could do something to celebrate the anniversary of one of the other albums

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I don't particularly need anything from the Delta era, but I would love if she re-released Mistaken Identity
Old 12-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

well yeah I don't care if she skips Delta, but MI would be wonderful . Although could be interesting to get acoustic versions of the Delta songs - it could make them more interesting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-28-2018, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Delta Goodrem's album Innocent Eyes

Innocent Eyes was my first Delta Goodrem album and I first saw it in a used music store and I was curious to know how Delta Goodrem would sound like. And to put it simple Delta Goodrem has such a great voice and her talent really shocked me. I then discovered that Delta Goodrem sang a ballad called Lost Without You which was also sung by singer Jaci Velasquez and while both versions are great Delta's is cool. For a soap opera star Delta Goodrem should be more popular in America because she is wonderful
Old 01-28-2018, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Welcome to & the Delta board . I've merged your thread with our existing IE discussion thread

Her talent still shocks & amazes me at times Have you heard any of her other albums/songs?

I haven't heard Jaci's version but I think Delta's is the original. Although they were released not too far apart from each other so presumably they both were given the song not too far apart too...

As for her popularity in the US perhaps its because she was in an Aussie soap & I don't know that it was for very long? Maybe they just didn't get to know her just from that if its even aired in the US? I think she did better back then but now she doesn't release her albums worldwide or have the marketing worldwide so she remains only really known in Australia which is a shame since she has a lot of talent

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-28-2018, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAmapola (View Post)
Innocent Eyes was my first Delta Goodrem album and I first saw it in a used music store and I was curious to know how Delta Goodrem would sound like. And to put it simple Delta Goodrem has such a great voice and her talent really shocked me. I then discovered that Delta Goodrem sang a ballad called Lost Without You which was also sung by singer Jaci Velasquez and while both versions are great Delta's is cool. For a soap opera star Delta Goodrem should be more popular in America because she is wonderful
Welcome

It is a shame she isn't more popular in the US (and other countries). I remember when she released her third album she did try to focus on the US more but it can be a tough market I guess.