Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? I really like it, it's such a different side of Delta
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Probably when I first listened to the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes, a few years ago I could relate to this song more, I still can sometimes, but I don't have this anger anymore that I used to have.
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No
Do you think this made a good final song on the album? Yes, and I think it really fits the theme of the album
Favourite lyrics?All that you saw was my smile
But it's been dark for a while
And the days have gone cold

When I cried, when I shouted and I screamed and I yelled
And I was mad and I was angry
How come noone could tell?
Say why didnt you listen to me?
Was it really that hard to see?
Nobody listened
Nobody listened
Least favourite lyrics? None
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? Something similar to The Analyst, maybe a bit darker.
What does this song mean to you? Hmm.. it means a lot to me, I don't want to go into detail but a few years ago I was going through a hard time, well a depression actually, and I would listen to this song whenever I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. It's strange but dark themed songs made me feel better, because I felt like I wasn't the only one going through that.
Anything else you'd like to add? Not really
Old 04-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hate this song

glad its hidden so i never have to hear it
Old 04-01-2014, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Shame you don't like it, Evie!
Old 04-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

aww Evie

Do we want to move on to the Delta album now or jump ahead to COTU?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

We could move on to Delta, because we discussed COTU not too long ago
Old 04-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: Together We Are One

Together We Are One is a song written for the Commonwealth Games: Melbourne 2006 Opening Ceremony. It was released as a single on April 1, 2006 in Australia. The song debuted & peaked at #2 on the Australian singles chart. A music video for the song was made consisting of a montage of Delta's performance from the Opening Ceremony and sporting highlights from the Games. It was written by Guy Chambers, Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden.
Lyrics

What do you think of this song?
Do you remember when you first heard this song?
Has your opinion of this song changed over time?
Do you believe that this song made a good single?
Do you wish the song was included on one of her albums?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
What do you think of the performance from the Opening Ceremony?
Do you like the music video?
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what?
Favourite part of the music video?
Least favourite part of the music video?
What do you think of the single cover?
What does this song mean to you?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? Love it!
Do you remember when you first heard this song? No.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Not really, still love it.
Do you believe that this song made a good single? Yes, especially as a theme song for a sports event.
Do you wish the song was included on one of her albums? I actually have it as a bonus track on the Japanese version of Delta, so I already consider it an album track.
Favourite lyrics?
Find your guiding inspiration
In a place where dreams are made
What do you think of the performance from the Opening Ceremony? I like it, though I prefer the performance from the Believe Again tour.
Do you like the music video? Sure
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? Not really, it goes well with the lyrics of the song
Favourite part of the music video? None
Least favourite part of the music video? None
What do you think of the single cover? I like it, but the white border on the left is a little annoying
What does this song mean to you? The lyrics are very motivating, whenever I think I can't do something, I listen to this song and it makes me feel better.
Anything else you'd like to add? No.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? Really sweet & touching
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Not sure
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Nope
Do you believe that this song made a good single? Yes
Do you wish the song was included on one of her albums? hmm I should have looked harder, I keep forgetting about the other IE album . I do, but since you can still get it that's what is important
Favourite lyrics?
Deep inside your heart and soul
You’ve worked so hard
To reach your goal
With every step
With every breath
You gave it all
Till there was nothing left
Seek out the strength to win
No thoughts of giving in
Go higher and higher

What do you think of the performance from the Opening Ceremony? It is busy, & you don't see much of her, it is nice but I don't love it or think it is the best I've seen her do
Do you like the music video? It fits but I don't love it
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? I would have liked her doing something for it but that may not have fit what the song was for as much
Least favourite part of the music video? I'm not a huge fan of sport so I think that's why I don't really care for the video
What do you think of the single cover? Not the best shot of her but pretty still
What does this song mean to you? It is one which I think can relate to many situations & has some powerful lyrics. I've related to certain parts of it at different times. It is a good motivator
Anything else you'd like to add? Is it bad that one thing I love about this song is that Kelly Clarkson (& Carrie Underwood) has sung part of this song?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-04-2014, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Anything else you'd like to add? Is it bad that one thing I love about this song is that Kelly Clarkson (& Carrie Underwood) has sung part of this song?
I didn't know that, when was that?
Old 05-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was one of the finals of AI they were singing for Simon when he was leaving. It was the past winners so Kelly & Carrie both sang a few lines as well as other winners. I posted the video in the AI thread on the Kelly board recently so you should be able to find it easily there if you want

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found it, thanks. That's so great they performed the song
Old 05-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It is

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-11-2014, 04:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: Flawed

Flawed was the first song Delta released in Japan. It was the fifth track on the Japanese version of Innocent Eyes. The song was released as a single on October 11 2006 and peaked at #1. It was written by Billymann, Delta Goodrem, and Christopher Rojas.
Lyrics

What do you think of this song?
Do you remember when you first heard this song?
Has your opinion of this song changed over time?
Do you believe that this song made a good single?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
Do you like the music video?
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what?
Favourite part of the music video?
Least favourite part of the music video?
What do you think of the single cover?
What does this song mean to you?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? Love it
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Not really, I probably heard it on youtube. I know I heard it before I bought the Japanese verison of the IE album.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? No
Do you believe that this song made a good single? Not really, it obviously did well in Japan but I don't know if I'd consider it single material.
Favourite lyrics? My fears and imperfections
Try to bring me down
Cant be afraid
Only my dreams can save me now
Do you like the music video? Not really, I like the theme of the video but it looks a bit unprofessional to me.
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? The location, I don't think it goes well with the song or even the story of the video.
Least favourite part of the music video? None
What do you think of the single cover? I'm not sure I like it, I don't like the font they used for ''Delta'' and there's way too much text on it
What does this song mean to you? I can relate to the lyrics which makes me sad sometimes.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Freakin love this song! I still play it heaps