Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2014, 04:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I love that about the song even if it isn't one of my favourites on the album

Touch is one of my favs too, it really does seem like an original song. There's a few songs which feel like that on the album

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

I listened to the album and my favorite songs are: Touch, Child Of The Universe, Hunters And The Wolves, I’m Not Ready, The Speed Of Life and Wish You Were Here. Least favorite: War On Love, When My Stars Come Out. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite album - well along with Innocent Eyes
Old 10-04-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you like the album, Tess I love those songs too . War On Love has grown on me but I don't listen to When My Stars Come Out often.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I only listen to WMSCO if it comes on & I'm too lazy to skip . I think I don't care for it much because I can't relate to it. I love War on Love, it sounds amazing

Love the songs you listed too
Quote:
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite album - well along with Innocent Eyes
Same

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-16-2014, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I really love the quote in the OP. Do we have anymore things she's said about this album which could go in there?

Do you like the singles released for this album? Are there any songs you think would have made good singles too or instead? What about the order of the singles released?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-01-2014, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

From the 26th:

Quote:
Delta Goodrem

"And with everything my freedoms worth ill be a Child of the Universe..." .. #2yrsagotoday I was so proud to release this album... In this chapter I am Loving making the new one and thankful for the musical path that has lead me to it.... #creating #album5 #reflection #evolution #fullcircle #writing love and light D x

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that, I can't believe it's been 2 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I really love the quote in the OP. Do we have anymore things she's said about this album which could go in there?

Do you like the singles released for this album? Are there any songs you think would have made good singles too or instead? What about the order of the singles released?
Hmm I'm sure we do, if I don't forget I'll try and find more quotes soon.

I must admit I didn't like SOTOTW or DWABH much when they were released, I love them now, but there's other songs on the album that would've made better single choices such as Child of the Universe, Touch, Knocked Out, I'm Not Ready or Hunters & the Wolves. Then WYWH was a great single choice in my opinion
Old 11-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't either . It doesn't feel like that long yet on the other hand it feels like we've had the music forever

I agree with all you said there. I really think that while SOTOTW was fun it wasn't the best song to pick as a single. I don't know that it was single material or showed what talent Delta has or what the album held. COTU may have done it but I really think something like Touch or INR would have been amazing & done well. Just look at YRM & how well it did. Sure that possibly had to do with The Veronicas hiatus but Delta had been coming back from one at that time too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
COTU may have done it but I really think something like Touch or INR would have been amazing & done well. Just look at YRM & how well it did. Sure that possibly had to do with The Veronicas hiatus but Delta had been coming back from one at that time too
I completely agree, I always thought I'm Not Ready should've been a single! I think it was a mistake to record the version with Michael Bolton, because that song was so personal to Delta and while she did get to perform it in the US, I think it would've done much better if she had released it as a single in Australia.
Old 11-04-2014, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree with all of that. Did the duet version get released as a single?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2014, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think so, I know it's available on Itunes and it may have been on one of his albums
Old 09-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't believe this album will be five years old next month

(fixed these pics too)

Chelle » join GTmy art