Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hopefully this single flops so she can regroup for single #2 and the album release

(hate that i hope it flops though)
Old 04-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

My friend sent me a link to the full version this morning and I still don't like it.. so disappointed! Everyone's like ''oh imagine her singing this live'' and I really hope she doesn't do the awkward dance routine at the Logies!

I know what you mean, Evie!
Old 04-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Louise- (View Post)
Yikes, its catchy but I do not like it. She can really showcase her voice so much better when she doesn't do all the gimmicks. Also in the video she looks like she needs the loo what with all that moving about .
Exactly what I was thinking. The video looks horrific.

I kinda like it mainly for the pleasure of hearing her voice again, but the song itself feels like it could be a B-side. I'm hoping this is a case of 'In This Life x 2' where the label wanted her to release a catchy, upbeat track first to get on radio.

Fingers crossed the album has a different tone ...
Old 04-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Exactly! Obviously this isn't ''Delta going back to her roots'', it's her trying to be radio-friendly but hopefully the other songs on the album are better. I hate that we waited so long and get a song like this though...
Old 04-05-2012, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Dead (View Post)
Exactly what I was thinking. The video looks horrific.

I kinda like it mainly for the pleasure of hearing her voice again, but the song itself feels like it could be a B-side. I'm hoping this is a case of 'In This Life x 2' where the label wanted her to release a catchy, upbeat track first to get on radio.

Fingers crossed the album has a different tone ...
glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Yes I'm really hoping that song being released first is purely for radio play and not because the entire album sounds like it. If she said she was going back to her roots then surely better songs will be forthcoming .
Old 04-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i like the song itself, but its not what i would call a radio hit by any means! it didnt have the punch of itl, but i enjoy the song more.. i just dont get how they wanted to release this first. its really quite b-sidey isnt it! reminds me of days go by (which i also love)
Old 04-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gah what is this?!

Quote:
Video is currently only available to those in Australia. Will be uploaded to youtube on Monday
So anyone outside of Australia can't watch it until Monday, great!

ETA: I found it on Youtube.

Hmm I like the full version better than the preview, the piano bit is nice

Last edited by broken melody; 04-06-2012 at 12:00 AM
Old 04-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's crazy that it was only released here . I'm glad you found it though

Watching that while I like the song more, I'm not sure on the video

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know right, how unfair is that? I know some people stayed up late so they could watch the video (glad I didn't) and then it's only available in Australia..

Haha I only like the last part, the dancing is still a bit weird
Old 04-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Now that would really suck, I feel sorry for them . But really odd & unfair that it was like that. I know she is Australian, but that shouldn't matter

Yeah the dancing scares me, but there were a few bits which were ok - like when she is alone (& the start/end)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, they're also taking down the video from youtube, so basically international fans have to wait until Monday because that's when it'll be available worldwide.

Haha I also don't like that she's holding the balloons in almost every scene, it would've been cute if it was just in one scene but after a while it's just weird
Old 04-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Useful

Yeah I agree about the balloons

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2012, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

holy tan in the earlier scenes!

i can't stand the dancers, so annoying.

i don't get the styling of this video, in some scenes shes all natural, in some of them she's made up with loads of make up - but the dancers look the same all the way through..

she looks nice in the bits where she's playing the piano..she could have been sitting during those scenes though

I'm warming to this song!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Now I've heard the whole thing I don't mind the song as much, infact I actually like the first 40 seconds; then it all gets a bit dancey for me.

I really like the styling when shes wearing the light pink dress, not the leather look so much. So many changes in her make-up and clothes . Also agree about the balloons, its cute for maybe one scene but all the time is a bit much, as is the dancing.

I just know I'm going to be going around singing this randomly later .
Old 04-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ It's been stuck in my head all day I like the song a bit better now