Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UmEQEfgOMQ

I don't know if it;s done processing yet.
OMG! Dude you are AWESOME!

I can't see it yet, but I can't wait to!

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Old 01-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

alright, now that i'm done freaking out over the promo, here are my more coherent thoughts about it:

her drinking to "make it easier" being with him probably has nothing to do with him being transgender. i'm guessing it has to do with her own insecurities about being in a relationship after being in an abusive one. however, of course adam is going to take it the wrong way and believe that she's talking about him being FTM.

as for the whole "you're beautiful" scene, maybe she's just helping HJ get ready for a dance or something and just reassuring her. adam might overhear and jump to conclusions leading to him confronting her and accusing her of wanting a girl. or hell, maybe she was drunk and hitting on HJ who then tells adam about it, which would explain what they're talking about in the other promo.

hopefully the "i love you" scene takes place after all that when she's reassuring him that she doesn't want a girl.

this is really the only way i can see the plot working if they plan on keeping fadam together. even if she doesn't turn out to be a lesbian, if they really make her question her sexuality because she's with him, i will be pissed. i really really hope they don't make her bisexual either because i know there's going to be ignorant fans out there saying **** like, "well you have to like girls at least a little to date an FTM!!" :/
Old 01-16-2011, 10:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandbabe (View Post)
OMG! Dude you are AWESOME!

I can't see it yet, but I can't wait to!
YouTube - Fiona and Adam - In Too Deep

The other one didn't work, here's the new link
Old 01-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Thanks

This is 5 million times better than the TeenNick promo! (Yes, my shipper lense is in full effect ) Fadam goodness without the punch to the gut.

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel
Old 01-16-2011, 10:58 AM
New Fan

I'm thinking that the "Drinking makes it easier" and the "to be with you" are two separate topics in the conversation. Like they put them together to make us think that's how the conversation goes. It wouldn't be the first time they did that in a promo.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandbabe (View Post)
Thanks

This is 5 million times better than the TeenNick promo! (Yes, my shipper lense is in full effect ) Fadam goodness without the punch to the gut.
No problem

Also, yea the kissing scene and "You don't want me" scene are the same because you can see Adam is wearing the same plaid shirt (He loves his plaid lol) but the "I love you" scene is different because Fiona is wearing a uniform instead of what she had on during the other scene.

Last edited by Eclare4life; 01-16-2011 at 11:18 AM
Old 01-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

My main concern is whether she means it when she says she loves him or if shes just saying that to get him off her back about liking girls.

Also, Adam might be skeptical when she says she loves him.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:

omg thank you! yaaay!
Old 01-16-2011, 12:32 PM
New Fan

I shall return to this thread when a new video is born.
In the meantime, get your minds off that depressing promo and watch my Hot Mess video...it makes everything better, I promise (;
Old 01-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

can anyone give me a download link for the promo? please

tumblr
Old 01-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkaritaggx (View Post)
can anyone give me a download link for the promo? please
i downloaded it off of youtube.. here is a link to a site which i use to do that

Download YouTube Videos Online for Free
Old 01-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkCityRoyalty (View Post)
My main concern is whether she means it when she says she loves him or if shes just saying that to get him off her back about liking girls.

Also, Adam might be skeptical when she says she loves him.
I hope she means it, it seems like she does.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

I hope she means it when she says she loves him as much as I like the idea of HJ/Fi.
Old 01-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidzProductions (View Post)
I shall return to this thread when a new video is born.
In the meantime, get your minds off that depressing promo and watch my Hot Mess video...it makes everything better, I promise (;
Yea it does make things better lol
Old 01-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Hm, I keep watching the promo to see what i can piece together and the more I watch it the more confused I am. :/

I re-read the interview annie did where she talked a little about fiona/adam's relationship.

Quote:
I know where Fiona’s at right now, but I have no idea what’s going to happen next season. She took the biggest turn this season. I can’t even wait to find out what’s going to happen next season!

As for where Fiona’s at right now, it’s going to be something a little unexpected, and I can’t wait for everyone to find out what’s going to happen. [And] Fiona and Adam, I love that relationship between them because it calms Fiona down a bit. I think she tends to get a little crazy and she likes to jump into things. Something happens at the end of the season where you really see who she is without all of the drama and the craziness she likes to put on top of things. I think that’s when you’ll really see Fiona. It will be the most interesting part, I think.
i really hope the "something a little unexpected" isn't her becoming a lesbian.

I haven't completely given up hope but a part of me is just really upset that they're going down this road. (if Fiona is truly a lesbian/bi/whatever she is.)
a.) because it gives the wrong idea about trans people and dating.
and
b.) adam and fiona deserve happiness and while I completely enjoy angst, it's getting ridiculous that neither of their characters can catch a break.

If they do explore Fiona's sexuality I wish they would make her asexual. Or pansexual. Actually, I would be super impressed if they went down the pansexuality route because i think it is the most misunderstood sexuality other than asexuality.

samantha | twitter | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread