Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

O__O Okay I admit I love me some Feli in an AU sense but homegirl is a lesbian. lol I'd actually rather see Eli switch teams so we could get some Eli/Adam action but that's a topic for another thread...
Old 07-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I must admit I agree with Mercedes, that was always my fantasy, before we knew she was lesbian. I don't know... I actually ship Feli, but not like Folly J. And with enough Eli/Jake enemy thing, probably those two as well. Sorry, but that's like a dream come true.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Added you two ! Welcome to the thread ! I'm super excited to see how the play forms their friendship! Did everyone see during the premiere, when they talking about relationships then Imogen and Eli are talking at his locker, Fiona gives him a look that says like "go for it!"? I'll see if I can find it and then post it here!

Last edited by Auti3luvsU; 07-21-2011 at 10:36 AM
Old 07-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks! Seriously, you did? That sounds so cool. I need this friendship like I need air. I've wanted them to interact for a long time.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see these two ineteract. I've always loved the idea of them in AU.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I actually shipped them for no particular reason than the reasons for this forum until there was some concrete Folly J. I still ship Feli (which most of my friends call Eliona; it sounds prettier), but I don't know. Folly J has taken over my life. I found a picture online of Eli, Fiona, and Imogen together.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

I used to ship Fiona/Holly J romantically when the promo for chasing pavements was released, and we found out that Fiona might have some feelings for Holly J. But after that, I gave up on liking them since I couldn't see Holly J returning the feelings and I was still mourning Fi/Adam.

Eli is one of those characters that you can create so many crack!ships out of. I used to like the idea of him with Bianca and Holly J, but since Fiona was my favorite female character in season 10 I had a certain preference for Eliona (beautiful name, btw!).
Old 07-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, actually, my Folly J love has been dying down a bit, though in AU, I'd so love it. In AU, HJ might actually return those feelings. I LOVED Fadam. It was probably originally my favorite pairing of season 10.

Yes, he is. I've found a bunch of Enya fics. They were actually a choice in the Degrassi game where you choose your favorite fictional and formerly canon ships. Of course, I don't like Enya, and it was next to last in the popularity when I checked. The whole negative+ negative= positive is what really attracted me to Eliona in the first place. Princess Fi and Sir Goldsworthy are negatives (crazy) , but together, positives (not quite as crazy). Fiona was my favorite in season 9, too. And before her, Darcy or Holly J or Jane or... it's always changing. Eli/Bianca sounds cool, but Drianca is my current opinion of meant to be.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Do you have any fic recomendations regarding any Eli crack!ship?

The whole negative/negative aspect is what attracted me the most to Eliona. They just have so much in common, I could really see it working out in AU with a straight Fiona. Crazy and crazy makes perfect (which is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to Eli/Imogen).
Old 07-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

There are some awesome Eli/Holly J fics that I can bring over! As well as some Eliona ones ( I'm going to start calling them that, I love it !)!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

*gasp* Did you see Auti3luvsU's new pic??? It just showed up now. I only know because I just scrolled down to reply and had a freak out when I saw it.

Probably. Definitely. I'll put up some links later. Imogen sounds cool, but not crazy.. just desperate for attention.

EDIT: Oh yes. The name I gave them is sticking.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, do post the links please or PM them to me.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
*gasp* Did you see Auti3luvsU's new pic??? It just showed up now. I only know because I just scrolled down to reply and had a freak out when I saw it.

Probably. Definitely. I'll put up some links later. Imogen sounds cool, but not crazy.. just desperate for attention.

EDIT: Oh yes. The name I gave them is sticking.
Aww thanks ! It's from the promo pic ! That someone linked here earlier!

Shall we add a section in the OP for fanfics?
Old 07-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Eliona:

Ressurect Your Feelings Chapter 1, a degrassi fanfic - FanFiction.Net (Eliona FRIENDSHIP starting chapter 2)

Speak Now Chapter 1: New York, a degrassi fanfic - FanFiction.Net

(author won't update. So I'm not sure of an actual pairing or friendship)

Eli/Bianca:

Emotional Suicide, a degrassi fanfic - FanFiction.Net

EDIT: I know, Necklace, wasn't it?
I linked you to the full pic earlier.

Last edited by IcyQueenofIce; 07-21-2011 at 11:35 AM
Old 07-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Yay! Thank you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread