Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2004, 12:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EmmyMcBitchy
Orlando is nice, I haven't been there for a few years but I like it.

That's so awesome! What are they doing in the Olympics?
Ok, so I was given the choice between going to Orlando next month or investing the money in something else I'm doing here. I choose the something else; so there's no vacation for me this year

About my friends. One is swimming and one's doing a martial arts thingy. I'm so proud of them both.
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 07-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie
I think I'm one of the few people who don't like the Olympics, must be mostly due to what TV shows get pre-empted due to it.
You suck then. I love the Olympics. I cry everysingle time one of the athlethes (sp?) cries whenever they hear their national anthem. It's so emotional
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 07-26-2004, 12:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Biznitch
Aww I love the Shrek movies. They're funny.
The second Shrek movie sucked. I only like the last scene: the donkey-dragon babies.
|| Manny/Craig
Old 07-26-2004, 12:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Biznitch
Are Compaqs known for sucking? Because mine does.
::showing that I really do read all the posts in the thread:: Yes, Compaqs are known for sucking. Here they're commonly called "Mime-Compaqs" (which is spanish for "fruit fly-compaqs"; meaning they really suck!)
|| Manny/Craig
Old 07-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

I got home almost an hour ago from my fave pub.

One of the bouncers was flirting with me. I like the dude, but today I found out that he has a thing for a girl I know from college. She told me that he's completely fallen for her, that he showers her with gifts everysingle time he gets the opportunity to. But I still like him, and she told me tonight she doesn't like him (she doesn't know I like him). We almost kissed tonight; if it were up to him we would've kissed, but I don't want to be just another girl in his long list of conquests, I want it to be special.

Why do girls make everything so difficult? I know that if I were a guy I would have no problem with kissing the dude when I had the chance, instead of waiting for a perfect moment/oportunity.

I'm so drunk. I need to go to bed and stop thinking about this. It's 3.54am and I have to be at work at 10am. I need sleep. I need rest. I need food, but that can wait till the morning.
|| Manny/Craig
Old 07-26-2004, 03:03 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤
You suck then. I love the Olympics. I cry everysingle time one of the athlethes (sp?) cries whenever they hear their national anthem. It's so emotional
The Olympics still suck. I don't like the sports being forced onto my TV set.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤
::showing that I really do read all the posts in the thread:: Yes, Compaqs are known for sucking. Here they're commonly called "Mime-Compaqs" (which is spanish for "fruit fly-compaqs"; meaning they really suck!)

This damn 'She Will Be Loved' video still has me stumped.

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Old 07-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

She Wiiiiill Be Loved! I prefer to not think about the video. It's too time-consuming. And you know how I have so little time on my hands.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 07-26-2004, 05:04 AM
Addicted Fan

It's impossible not to think about it though... especially when they play it 24/7.

I think the next thread title should be OT #2: Can YOU figure out this video?!

Or you know, not.

Old 07-26-2004, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

Let's use it!

Ch-ch-ch-check it out...w00t w00t.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 07-26-2004, 05:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Squee! ""

Neeeeeeeeew Thread

Ryan Adams is on your siiiiiide.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread