Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dallas/Alli (Bhandallas) #1 because they have this chemistry

I decided to start this thread because it looks like in the promo Dallas and Alli are going to have scenes together.
justme2000
soeshie20
tell me a lie
DuVe2LoVe
kaleidocat

Please ask to be added.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 09-29-2014 at 05:12 PM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Bringing this baby back up because this is their big episode. I've liked most every relationship Alli's been in and Dallas has been great with every character he's interacted with, so I'm looking forward to seeing how these two click.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:33 AM
New Fan

I just noticed their name mash up. It sounds awesome. Bhandallas lol. Some people could mistake Dalli for Dallas/Alli as well if they weren't that big of a Dave/Alli shipper. Dalli also sounds like a nickname Alli would give Dallas.
quorvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

I think this couple would be awesome
Old 11-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So what do we think? They do have some nice chemistry......

Old 02-24-2013, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I've been kind of side eying these two. I really liked Dave and Alli. But I'm warming up to Dallas and Alli. Plus this means a new guy gets to meet Papa and Mama Bhandari right??? I LOVE THEM.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

I really starting to like Dallas and Alli they were really nice and had some good moments in the episode
Old 02-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I've been kind of side eying these two. I really liked Dave and Alli. But I'm warming up to Dallas and Alli. Plus this means a new guy gets to meet Papa and Mama Bhandari right??? I LOVE THEM.
Thanks for finding the thread! I feel exactly the same way as you. Just sort of "side eyeing" them at the moment, wondering what will happen. I don't ship them -- yet -- but I feel like I easily could, especially if they continue down this path.

I haven't really liked Alli with any of her ex-boyfriends, but she's always been one of my favorite characters, and I love Dallas, so this might shape up to be a fantastic pairing.

The title of this thread is hilarious!
mellifluouscloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Seeing the Papa and Mama Bhandari mention reminds me that I need to mention how much I want Connor to meet them, but that's for a different thread.

So it still looks like they're going to happen, but it's going to be a slow burn with Rocky (deservingly) taking center stage in Dallas' life. Thoughts?

Old 04-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I was missing Dave/Alli the other night. I'm into Dallas/Alli too...I just wish that she could keep a boyfriend for a little while...for the sake of us viewers! This - what I'm hoping is a bump in the road - is an interesting one. I thought the drama would be with Papa Bhandari when they do the dating thing and the kid comes up. I thought Alli might be the type to rush into things and assume responsibilities she isn't ready for. So the direction they took really surprised me. And that is a good thing. Keep doing that!
Old 04-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Is this couple over for good ?
Old 04-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think so. I think that it's going to be a slow development, though. Or at least I am still hoping for it.
brenda♥ icon by causticammo
justlikeheaven. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah, I think it's going to be slow....although in Degrassi terms, slow is usually a handful of episodes and chances are they'll probably get together within the first half dozen episodes of S13.

But for now, it's on the back burner as Dallas concentrates on his relationship with Rocky.

Old 04-17-2013, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm anxious to see more of these two and how the teen father thing factors their relationship. I don't want to see a love triangle with Vanessa but I would expect some tension and complications to be there. They are dealing with an adult situation...I can't even imagine what it would be like to experience this as a teen.

I know we sort of had a situation like this with Mia, JT, and Izzy but this feels new to me. I guess you could compare it to Jenna, KC, and Tyson but that seems like apples and oranges.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Unlike Dallas, Mia wasn't much of a formed character in her first season on the show. That whole relationship (Mia/JT) just seemed like a way to drive up that rivalry between the two schools and Liberty's jealously before JT buys the big one. Tyson was a baby who was given up for adoption by his parents pretty quickly into his life. Rocky's not going anywhere, and he's a toddler, not a baby, so I imagine we'll see a bit of his personalty come into play as he deals with his father and we assume, Alli.

So yeah, definitely different.

Reply   Post New Thread