Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2015, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Well, you're at a funeral so I'm assuming others will be emotional too so you won't stand out if you get emotional too It's hard but it's a big load lift it off if you let your motions free once in a while, never good to bottle things for too long
Marilyn
Old 04-26-2015, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, you're definitely right about it... And not the speech was the worst but the music. I always started crying whenever a new song started. It was really horrible.

I'm just a bottle up person. I can't help it. If you'd see me on a daily basis you for sure never would get a clue that my grandma had died. I'm got on setting up a charade.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Keeping things bottled is not good! I hope you at least talk to someone when you are frustrated and such.

I used to be one of those person but I don't think my life has been eventful for me to keep anything bottled anymore
Marilyn
Old 04-28-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes... Most of the times I don't. I can talk about facts/situations but feelings is a completely different thing. It so sucks and I somehow hope that I get this problem worked out at some point.

Marilyn, that isn't too bad, is it? Would you wish for it being different sometimes?

Btw, do you still often meet friends of yours?
Old 04-29-2015, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

I understand

&& I like it better. I don't wish for things to be different. I had a lot of pressure and expectation.

A bunch of college friends were suppose to meet up but that fell through because everyone had things popping up And my best friend, I don't think I've seen her since the wedding.

So I've just been helping the parents, school work, sleep, and the occasional sickness

How about you have have you been with your illness, friends, work?
Marilyn
Old 04-30-2015, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you think that you're on a good point for you now And with all the pressure gone, I'm sure it's way easier to live and be happy.

I'm sorry that you seem to see your friends so seldom. Hopefully you'll have some more free time soon, Marilyn. Just take it.

Work is going fine, I spend a lot of time with my friends, go to my volleyball practice twice a week again.
And with my disease, I have been at the docs (in Dresden ) and I'm allowed to slowly get rid of the cortisone I take It will take months for sure and we'll see if my body is ready yet but I really hope so.

So besides of the death of my grandma I'm okay
Old 05-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

It just takes time all of us are so busy so it's understandable

Weren't last time you were slowly coming off the medication and it came back again? Glad to hear that you've been able to do more volleyball!
Marilyn
Old 05-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, it definitely is

Yeah, about a year ago it wouldn't really work but back then I didn't manage to get to such a low amount of cortisone that I take now. The other medication hadn't kicked in by then. It all regulated itself in summer last year... Since then I'm on one of the lowest doses of cortisone and now we started to get me rid of it by me only taking it every second day from now on and in August we'll see if I might be able to stop completely.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

That is fantastic! I really hope it works out!

&& I'm having lunch and movie with the friend that got married on Wednesday! I need to see what movies are out I know Avengers is out and I was planning to see that with my brother but if she wants to see that I have no problem watching it twice
Marilyn
Old 05-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, thanks Marilyn

The Avengers movie is great because I saw it on Saturday! James Spader being Ultron

And I saw the pictures from the wedding on FB the other day, Marilyn! I loved them sooo much!
Old 05-05-2015, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see it! Not sure if my friend is interested in Marvel but I'm for sure gonna see it with my brother sooner or later

&& I hate those pictures
Marilyn
Old 05-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

And you'll let me know about what you think, yeah?

Besides, do you watch Agents of SHIELD!? You really should if you love all the Marvel stuff because the show is amazing!

Why do you hate those pictures?
Old 05-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

So we didn't see a movie just went shopping but didn't buy anything

But my brother and I plan on watching it. He wants to wait a bit cause I doesn't like crowded theaters

My face look soo big in the pictures! The photography itself is great but the way it was edited I have no jawline
Marilyn
Old 05-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

So it was a really unsuccessful day? But the most important is that you got to spend time together.

Okay, now I have to go back to Facebook and have a look at the pictures again... I really loved them!
Old 05-10-2015, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

My best friends grandfather just pasted away I'm glad that he was able to see her get married and she'll have all these happy picture with him and the family at the wedding. He was so lively at the party and was dancing the night away at the reception. I think he was have surgery and I guess he didn't make it through.

&& It's mother's day here! I think my brother is buying a cake and I'm making some chocolate covered strawberries and peanut brittle
Marilyn