Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

I knew you would love it Gay, it seems like alot of people love it. There were tons of people who were not fans who totally love it!!!

I saw HP twice and I have to say, I don't remember alot about the books. I do remember the battle in the Ministry going on for a long time...but it seemed so short in the movie. The kids are getting bigger though and they casted Luna and Umbridge perfectly!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-20-2007, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm glad I did watch it on big screen. I initially watch it because of Josh Duhamel but darn! I didn't think a car would make me cry.

Haven't seen HP but I always get disappointed in the HP films because I love love the books and they don't seem to reach my expectations.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know Josh was in the film. I was like, "Hey wait a sec..." I don't really watch his show but I used to love him as Leo on All My Children.

So who pre-ordered their Harry Potter book and waiting for arrival tomorrow or picking it up at midnight?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I didn't. I usually just borrow my friends' books once they are finished.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I'm glad I'm not the one who hasn't read the book yet. I have the book but I'm still working on another one before I can go back to that book.

How did everyone's weekend go? I went to see my little Cresta....and I'm so shocked at how big she has gotten!!!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

guys!

...just droppin by..how y'all been doin..?
Old 07-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cresta looks huge now Jazz

My weekend? I was at work so nothing much happened.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Cresta is getting totally huge.

Aw....you work so much these days...you must be rich by now!

My evenings have been more free these days. I don't think I told you that I can no longer ride Soldier. He got injured and is off for three months so I'm out a horse to ride for the rest of the summer. Tras can't be ridden until December so I'm waiting for that. I did look at another horse to borrow for the rest of the summer and some parts of the fall but I haven't heard back from the woman. The horse is like a mini-Tras!!!!

So I guess with evenings free, I should be able to finish off Harry Potter, right? Though I just got JAG DVDs and am hooked on it again.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-24-2007, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, poor you, you have to borrow. I miss your pics with Tras, you know.

I'm not getting any richer! Darn. If I don't have much bills to pay I'll be rich by now. Sadly, I have so many priorities in life.

If anyone of you found a PDF file of that new HP book, please link me.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I have to borrow until I can ride Tras again. I have to work on getting her into shape and then getting her back into training for the show season again. Hopefully we will be better this time around. But I know that I have changed in my ridng now, I'm alot more aggressive and Tras likes that sort of ride. Before she just used to take care of me but she wouldn't really be giving her all because I wasn't there yet. Now I am so I'm ready for her! I'll take lots of pictures when I'm back on her again.

I hear you on the bills. When I got out of university, I had such loans to pay off and I went to school twice!!! So I have two loans to pay off. I'm still paying them off!

I haven't seen a PDF file yet. It's 600 pages!!!!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-31-2007, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey guys! how's everyone doing? sorry about being MIA here for the past few weeks. work is crazy and i've only had time to post on the jake board & a few filipino threads. sorry for not helping out here with the post counts. i'll try to do better starting now.

jazz, sorry about soldier's injury. i hope he gets better soon. why can't you ride tras for now? anyway, at least you have time now to finish reading Deathly Hallows. it's awesome! i finished reading it last weekend.

gay, i think i e-mailed you the PDF file of DH last week. let me know if you got it or not so i can resend it if you didn't receive it.

Old 07-31-2007, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Teena's back!!!!

Tras is busy being a mother and while she's a mother, she can't be ridden. It's simply because the foal follows her everywhere and needs her to be near. I can't just take her away to ride her. That's the way it is with horses.

The unfortunate thing is, we had to put down Tras' second daughter Zena over the weekend. She had laminitis and was in alot of pain. She was only 2 1/2 years old too. It was horrible.

I have borrowed another horse though! Her name is Beau (I know, strange eh?) and she looks like a mini-Tras!

How did you like the DH????

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-31-2007, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

awww. i'm sorry you had to put down zena. that must have been a sad time for you.

i DH! i think it's the best one in the whole series. JK did a great job ending harry's journey to adulthood.

Old 08-01-2007, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks teena, it was just better this way...Zena was in pain and I really don't like seeing any animal in pain. She fought very hard but in the end, the pain won out. She just wouldn't get up anymore. So it was time, she told us.

I enjoyed DH but I really hated the epilogue. I know of one person who liked it and alot of others who didn't.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that's true, jazz. it when i see an animal in pain. it would be better they be put out of their misery instead of suffering even if their alive.

you didn't like the epilogue of HP? how come? i thought it was good.