Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Milo's 'It's A Mall World' Discussion (links to all episode downloads in first post!)

Milo directed a series of film shorts for the American Eagle Outfitters Company. It airs every Wednesday during The Real World Sydney on MTV and on AE.com, so spread the word.

The Official site can be found HERE

American Eagle Outfitters to launch original series directed by TV and film star Milo Ventimiglia

American Eagle Outfitters today announced its first original series, a comedy entitled “It’s a Mall World,” directed by Milo Ventimiglia (“Heroes,” “Rocky Balboa”) and produced by Russ Cundiff, co-founders of production company Divide Pictures. The 12-episode series was written by award-winning writer and director Adam Green (“Hatchet”).

“I am excited to be working with American Eagle on its first original series,” said Milo Ventimiglia, “I am passionate about telling compelling stories and having the opportunity to partner with a brand that understands and respects creativity.”

“Developing and producing original content is another way for American Eagle to inspire and delight its customers,” said Kathy Savitt, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of American Eagle Outfitters. “The collaboration with Divide Pictures has resulted in an authentic, high-quality series that we’re making available to customers through multiple channels—TV, online and in AE stores.”

Release Date

Three-minute mini-sodes of the show will premiere on MTV during “Real World,” Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. beginning August 1 and in AE stores across the country. The complete five-minute episodes will air exclusively on ae.com Thursday nights at 8 p.m., beginning August 2.

Description

“It’s a Mall World” explores the lives and relationships of two record store employees, an “object of perfection” greeter at the American Eagle store across the way, as well as a slightly psychotic girl who works in a lingerie store, and a bad-boy poseur from the requisite mall juice bar. The ensemble cast is made up of talented, up-and-coming actors including Sam Huntington (“Superman Returns”, “Veronica Mars”), Dianna Agron (“Shark”, “CSI: NY”), Amanda Loncar (“The Loop”, “Law & Order”), Deon Richmond (“Hatchet”, “Not Another Teen Movie”) and Eddie Hargitay (“Neutral Ground”, “Freaky Links”).

Divide Pictures: Divide was created in 2003 by best friends Milo Ventimiglia and Russ Cundiff. Divide specializes in Film/TV development and original content for the Internet. Prior to starting Divide, Ventimiglia was a co-star on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” and “Kelly, Kelly.” In 2003 Ventimiglia directed the now defunct WB Image campaigns. Currently Ventimiglia can be seen racing around Los Angeles at breakneck speeds in his Cadillac. Prior to starting Divide, Cundiff worked at Industry Entertainment where he was “terminated.” In 2003 Cundiff fulfilled his dream and was employed at the prestigious William Morris Agency under the title of Media Relations Manager. Currently Cundiff can be seen wandering the aisles of his local 7-11 with his pal Dino picking up delicious snacks. Divide is represented by CAA and Jeffrey Frankel at Colden, McKuin and Frankel.

Cast
  • Sam Huntington - Dean
  • Dianna Agron - Harper
  • Dion Richmond - Evan
  • Amanda Loncar - Taylor
  • Eddie Hargitay - Tracii Guns

Episode Video Links
Other Video Links
Article Links
  • Adam Green (the writer) posted a blog about it HERE
  • Milo was interviewed by USAtoday on the set of the AE shorts. You can read it HERE.
  • Milo was interviewed by US Magazine on the set of the AE shorts. You can read it HERE.
  • Milo was pictured in US magazine on the set HERE.
  • The Washington Post had an article about the success of the shorts. You can read it HERE.
  • Variety had an article about the success of the shorts. You can read it HERE.

Screen Caps & Pictures
  • On the set: HERE
  • Screen caps of Milo (behind the scenes) on the set- HERE (Thanks to Sonia)
  • Screen caps from episode one, with Milo- HERE (Thanks to Sonia)
  • Screen caps from the premiere party video- HERE (Thanks to Sonia)
  • Jade hosted the pictures of Milo taken in the 'photo booth' at the premiere party. You can see them HERE.

Character Myspace Links
Old 05-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow, Kelly. This is so great for Milo. Thanks for bringing this over to us. Can't wait to see Milo's product!
Shanti70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

I can't wait to see these it sounds really cool and different,

i wish i really would have tried harder to get a job and AE but i went as far visiting the site and considering filling out an application but never got that far...i'm lazy.

but it'll be great to see this.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, very interesting... I like that he's branching out into different types of media and really exploring his possibilities. Can't wait to see it...

I wonder if they'll be viewable online in Canada... or sold in our Canadian stores....

http://www.myspace.com/mischy
tearsofglitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

wow that's so exciting!!! It seems like everyday Milo si doing something new
JustATragicGirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Loving the sound of this go milo I love how our boys popping up everywhere if only he'd pop up on my doorstep thanks for sharing kelly
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
:jay: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

This is very cool!

Thanks for letting us know Kelly. Can't wait to see the films!
madelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

This is fantastic news for Milo! I am very happy for him!!

Kelly thanks for informing us!
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG NO way this is SO exciting!

Ok this is too too freaky being I actually met Sam Huntington last April at the Tribeca Film Festival at an after party for the film I'm Reed Fish being he was good friends with the lead Jay Baruchel. Sam was standing right next to me at the bar. He is a really funny and cool guy.

Wow too freaky I swear I always have a 6 degrees thing going on with Milo. AW I a so proud for him being I know how much he wanted to direct! This is SO exciting! GO MILO!

I can't wait to watch it when it aires!

Oh and it turns out his friend Russ is the friend who always has those crazy random videos up on youtube. LOL I had no idea he was one of the founders of their production company called Divide Pictures.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 05-02-2007 at 06:38 AM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:01 AM
Extreme Fan

this is so fantastic im so glad that he does so many different things
conty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Eee I'm so excited, can't wait to see Milo's final product. His vision and direction played out on our computer screens *smiles with giddness* Thanks for bringing this over Kel.
Mrs.PierceMariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, this is awesome! How does he find the time? I'm really looking forward to seeing more of his creational work.

Watch "Heroes" 9 pm Mondays on NBC.

Av by Tooty
mibagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:25 PM
New Fan

Adam Green has something up on his myspace blog about it here. it has some set pictures too.

and he also mentioned it & milo in an interview here. it's at the very bottom, the last Q & A.
godzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the link I've added the picture with Milo to the first post.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Thanks for the picture!! He directs in a suit?? That's very classy.