Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Dr Reid! You're like a Scrubs-encyclopedia!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 03-01-2007, 08:02 PM
New Fan

Does anyone know what song played at the end of tonights episode?

Quote:
When i think i'm gonna fall
Underneath the pressure of it all
I think of you
were the lyrics i'm pretty sure. google didn't find anything, or maybe I wasn't trying hard enough.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Thanks Dr Reid! You're like a Scrubs-encyclopedia!
Thanks

I can't take full credit though, I make extensive use of this website - MOPNT.com the best place for Scrubs information. It's a godsend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithy365 (View Post)
Does anyone know what song played at the end of tonights episode?

were the lyrics i'm pretty sure. google didn't find anything, or maybe I wasn't trying hard enough.
I've had a look on MOPNT, and it looks as if they aren't sure what this song is either. According to Wikipedia, there was a sing used in this episode called "Walking Next To You" by a group called Acres. Wikipedia isn't always reliable, but the song title makes sense, you can hear those lyrics in the show.

However, I googled for a group named Acres and the only one I could find don't seem have written a song called "Walking Next To You". It may be that it just hasn't been released yet, and the Scrubs folk were allowed to use it.

Whatever the song was, it really did suit the scene it played over. I hope the name of it gets confirmed soon, I want to try and get hold of it!

Turk: I think you're a fascinating study of human behaviour
Old 03-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Heard Winter by Josh Radin was going to be played again. I so love him and that song.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 03-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I only know him from his songs used on Scrubs - Winter, Today, Closer, These Photographs and Don't Look Away, all very good. I'm thinking of buying his album. Are the other tracks just as good?

Winter was used again on the latest episode. It's such a beautiful song.

Old 03-03-2007, 04:00 PM
New Fan

I've been trying to find some music that's used on the Scrubs DVDs for some of the episode selection menus. It's also at the end of My Brother, Where Art Thou? After J.D.'s brother warns Dr. Cox about using his role as a mentor responsibly. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:15 PM
New Fan

www.myspace.com/acres

Thanks for the help, I found their myspace page and you can download the song.
Old 03-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I should be thanking you! I was just coming back to say that it was that song by Acres, but I didn't know you could download it. Cheers for the link!

Old 03-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry for double posting. I tries to edit but the page froze on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinematicESP (View Post)
I've been trying to find some music that's used on the Scrubs DVDs for some of the episode selection menus. It's also at the end of My Brother, Where Art Thou? After J.D.'s brother warns Dr. Cox about using his role as a mentor responsibly. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.

This music would have been written by Jan Stevens, the guy who does all the incidental music for the show. It won't be available to buy and I doubt it could be found to download anywhere. They shoud release a CD of his stuff, it's often excellent.

Old 03-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much for the link!! Great song!!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 03-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dr. Reid: You should buy Josh's album. I think at one point ITunes had it for like $5.00. It's really a great cd and if you love those songs, you'll love the rest of his cd.

icon by jess
Old 03-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've just had a look at iTunes, but they don't have his CD available in the UK, I did listen to a few excerpts from songs on The Last Kiss soundtrack though, very good. I'm off on an online hunt to buy his album now!

Old 03-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool. Let me know if you can't find it.

icon by jess
Old 03-08-2007, 04:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yep, I managed to order a copy. I'll hopefully get it this weekend!

I don't know if anyone knows this, but iTunes have Over The Rainbow sang by Ted and his band.

Old 03-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Reid (View Post)
Yep, I managed to order a copy. I'll hopefully get it this weekend!

I don't know if anyone knows this, but iTunes have Over The Rainbow sang by Ted and his band.
That's really cool! I wish I had itunes!