Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Ditto on the beans

I wondered what was up Sarz .... enough coddling the sis.......get the lap top back.....gotta have my Sarz fix!

I so want Amy to have a show.........it might burn too bright and fast but it would be a hoot while it lasted!!

Anyone that comes up with The Crafty Beavers premise deserves her own show........simple as that........Paris and Nichole have one and Amy doesn't........ok I just bummed myself out
Old 09-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Last nite was another exciting epi of The Regis and Dave Show, and it was vintage Letterman, I laughed my ass off, particularly when Dave sang to Rege.

They are such good friends, and so funny together.

Then Hoober came out and Stank up the place!
Old 09-09-2004, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Ahh......I saw that too............so relaxed and cute!!!! I forgot Hoober already? Music?
Old 09-10-2004, 06:48 AM
New Fan

God I love it when Regis comes onto the show, its always a good show.
Old 09-13-2004, 05:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom
Ahh......I saw that too............so relaxed and cute!!!! I forgot Hoober already? Music?
Hoobastank = Band = Great music.

Plus, hot guitarist =
Old 09-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Sarz oh Sarz where for art thou Sarz?
Old 10-05-2004, 01:53 PM
New Fan

I read the funniest thing lately, the Herald Sun's gossip section (Melbourne) heard that Rove could be hosting The Late Show with Letterman while Dave's on his holiday break. The newspaper asked Ten but they said no comment basically.

How funny, chances of that happening are virtually zero - with Regis and all. If that was true somehow I don't think the Americans will understand Rove's sense of humour and antics lol

They'll switch on the show and see him sliding into a pool of beer, tomato sauce, bathing in baked beans... and whatever else he has done in the past.