Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Will it Float? Dave Letterman Appreciation

We made it to a second thread! And it only took about 6 mths!

Anyhoo all you Dave lovers, i.e. Poddy, me and Evil, post away if you know your variety cuts of meat!
Old 07-12-2004, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Way to go Cone girl!!

Evil ....Alrighty then.......you get to be Big Red the man that strips too much...........Sarz is Grinder Girl and I'm Guitar woman........yea I love that *Mr. Letterman* bit too SARZ!

Did anyone see Amy Sedaris' brother a bit ago?....He was entertaining but he's no Crafty Beaver
Old 07-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Figures, I bail and then you hit a second thread.

Damn, I haven't seen Dave in months.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 07-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Ken Jennings is doing the Top 10 list tonight.

If you're Letterman fans, you probably know who he is. He's won 28 times thus far on Jeopardy. Total? $920,960

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Sarz ..We sucked in a new person!! Thanks for that Hard Core .....I do want to see that wiz kid........Finally an end to reruns ........You have to love game show TV..it rewards idiots that can guess the price of toilet paper but ussually the smart pps get dreck.....way to go smart guy!
Old 07-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Addicted Fan

I've heard all about Ken Jennings, but we don't get American Jeopardy here, so it's only thru my psychotic obsession with the internet that I know who he is.

Still, a month on Jeopardy, that is very impressive.

Poddy, I agree about the duality of Game Shows. Do you guys have The Price is Right over there? I'm sure you do. That show is so wack, like guess the price of a golf umbrella and win a car. Lame!

I havent seen Dave is sssoooooooo long, first Wimbeldon, now the cricket has taken over late nights!!!

I did see Amy Sedaris' brother Poddy, you know he was in Australia recently, promoting his book? He's a funny guy, but no, he aint no crafty beaver!
Old 07-13-2004, 05:00 AM
New Fan

You know how I feel about this segment... DROWN SEGMENT DROWN lol just kidding... I've given up on trying to figure out if the item will float or not float
Old 07-13-2004, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Ken's total is now 52 grand more. He doesn't want to break all the records. (52 grand is the tie for most one-day total.)

So $972,960 is the total. Well, won't get to see it until end of July as I'm not at home. Dad taped though.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Of course we get The Price is Right Sarz ..........This is the birthplace of TPIR........as well as ..shout it with me now......Wheel Of Fortune..........my fav game show was The Gong Show.....it was on when I was in college so perfect timing for me..........after class and before work...........do you young ppl know what that is? I still need to see that movie about Chuck.

it's Mysteria

Gaby I never saw him either so I'm glad you're keeping us informed......is he married? Is he cute?...........If John Mayer doesn't pan out for EmilySarz maybe she can trade down to this guy.

Evil .I think it's all about the journey not the bouyancy for Dave(ok Sarz can you fix the sp on that for me please.that's beyond me)........and the getting away with putting that crapolla on night after night.....for the zillion $ a minute air time costs

Last edited by sarzy; 07-15-2004 at 05:40 PM
Old 07-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom
Gaby I never saw him either so I'm glad you're keeping us informed......is he married? Is he cute?...........If John Mayer doesn't pan out for EmilySarz maybe she can trade down to this guy.
Unfortunately, he's married. He has a wife Mindy and a 1-year-old son.

Use this pic from TVGameShows.net to gauge his cuteness:

He's Mormon and from Salt Lake City, Utah.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 07-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Ok, so Kenny from Jeopardy is not that hot, but he's rich now and that has to count for something right!?!?!?

Poddy, fixed the spelling at your request. We offer a full service deal here at the LNTV Board.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Yet another Ken update, $1,050,460 .. I think he's done with his media appearances for the week.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 07-16-2004, 08:52 AM
New Fan

His not a stud muffin girls

Least we know for a fact it does pay to be a nerd, Bill Gates is a pretty good example.... but it doesn't explain Donald Trumps' hair.

I was laughing when that Aussie chick was picked for a segment and she didn't know which ocean it was in the western side of Australia and responded by saying that she didn't know because she never took geography lessons - I liked her laid back attitude, I would have been sweating abit because I don't know either! lol
Old 07-19-2004, 01:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I wouldnt have a clue what ocean borders the Western Side of Australia. All I know is that it's quicker to get from Singapore to Perth than it is to get from Perth to Melbourne. It's like a whole other country over in the west, dude!
Old 07-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Go Ken............he's getting less nerdy by the thousands

There are just too many oceans to keep track of!